Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

So give me all your poison and give me all your pills

by sparkle_monster 2 reviews

Frank had enough of his life. He decides to make one last phonecall to Mikey. Can Mikey save Frank?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-02-04 - Updated: 2011-02-04 - 755 words - Complete

0Unrated
I screamed as I walked furiously into my room slamming the door behind me. I stomped inside my bathroom and punched the countertop while looking at my bruised face. Purple was circling my right eye. Blood was dripping from my lip where my lip ring once was. My noes slightly crooked from numerous beatings. This whole fucked up face for one stupid innocent reason: I was gay. My high school had to be the most homophobic place to ever rest on this earth. Everyday I was shoved into my own locker. Everyday I got various food dumped on my head. Everyday notes would cover my locker saying "homo, faggot, emo" even "go kill yourself fag". I show that it doesn't bother me, but deep down all the way to the center of my core it hurts like hell knowing that no one cares for me. No one. Not even my mother. She hasn't laid her eyes on my since I came out. I couldn't take it anymore. I looked up in my mirror, tears streaming down my face like raindrop bullets. I silently sobbed as I opened up the medicine cabinet and pulled out my mom's sleeping pills that she never opened. Before I opened the bottle I walked into my room, grabbed my cell and opened up my mini fridge to grab a beer. My hands were shaking as I flipped my phone opened to call the only person who has ever cared about me. Mikey. I was thinking maybe he can talk me out of it. Or I just wanted to say goodbye and I love you. "Hiya Franks! I was just about to call you ha ha I was thinking if you wanted to come over for a zombie movie fest?" I laughed and cried a little harder. "Mikes I would love to but I can't." my voice was shaking like crazy. "Why? What's wrong? Frankie are you okay?" I could hear the concern and worry in his voice. I took a deep breath. "Because I'm ending it now Mikey. I can't take this anymore. No one loves me, no ones ever had or ever will." I began sobbing hard. I was scarred to end my life but I knew it had to be done. "I'm sorry Mikes. I love you" I was just about to hang up when I heard Mikey crying on the other line "Frank I'm coming over don... Don't do anything. St-stay on the line with me please." he stuttered. Without saying anything I hung up. I walked into my bathroom and pulled out my razor. Shakily I engraved "unloved forever" in my arm. I wiped the blood with my finger and wrote "I'm sorry, I love you Mikey Way" on my mirror. I cracked opened the beer and the pills just as Mikey came in. He slapped away the drugs and embraced me in a forceful hug. "Please," he sobbed "Please don't." I put my head in-between his neck and shoulder and nodded my head. He let go and picked me up and carried me to my bed. I was still crying really hard. He set me down on his lap and rocked me back and forth until I calmed down. He picked up my arm which had the cuts on it, "I love you Frank Anthony Iero. Forever" he kissed my forehead. I couldn't believe it. Mikey... Love me? "Thank you" I whispered looking him straight in his eyes. "Promise me one thing Iero, one thing. I want this one thing more than anything in the world. Never and I repeat never, Try to kill yourself again. If you die, I die. You hear me?" he had a serious look on his face. "I'll promise you that if you promise me something." I smiled as he went from serious to curious. I put my chin on his chest and said "Be mine forever" he blushed and leaned down towards me. We pressed our lips together for a full five minutes. "I promise" he said through the passionate kiss. We pulled away from each other still holding each others neck. "I'm tired babe" I said laying down next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and I held his hands. "Never let go." I whispered to him. He pulled me in so I could cuddle next to him. He put his face in my hair and said "Never in a million years."






I sadly don't own Frank or Mikey. This story is 100% fake. Yea yeah yeah.
Sign up to rate and review this story