Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dude, just relax

Wait, what happened?!

by lalatherapist16 6 reviews

Things move fast and Frankie's heart explodes along with Gee's and melt into one. So sweet (^.^)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-02-04 - Updated: 2011-02-05 - 1743 words

1Ambiance
Gerard's Point of view


Mikey was begging Frankie to ask his mom if he could stay the night here. Just the thought of Frankie in our house at night made me blush. I looked back at the two of them and snorted. Mikey was hanging on Frankie's arm, looking like he was getting ready to drop to his knees and beg more.

Frankie was looking very awkward and he glanced up at me. “Help me!” he mouthed. I grinned and shook my head. “Not a chance.” I mouthed back.

He looked worriedly at Mikey and sighed. “Fine. I'll call and ask.” Mikey jumped up and down, squeaking with delight. “YAY!!!!!” he yelled as Frankie pulled his phone out of his pocket.

Frankie looked at Mikey sharply and put a hand over his mouth. “I'm not going to call anyone if you keep yelling like a girl going to prom.” he said coolly. Mikey nodded and I snorted.

Mikey looked at me, trying to tell me something with his eyes. If I didn't know him so well, I wouldn't have been able to. In truth he didn't need to text me something private. We had an odd connection ever since our dad had left.

As I met his eyes, I heard what he was saying like he was murmuring it right into my ear.

'Don't act like your not gonna be happy if he can stay. I know you want him to as much as me. Maybe even more than I do.' thats all I got from him before I looked away, trying to not blush.

Of course he was right. But I sure as hell didn't want him reading that in my eyes. The first rule of being an older sibling: never let the younger one be right. Even if they are.

Frankie snapped his phone shut and beamed. “She said I could stay. I just have to go home and get some clothes for tomorrow.” Mikey was almost dancing with joy. Frankie started to slip on his jacket and I grabbed mine off the back of the couch.

“I'll go with you. This isn't really a safe neighborhood at night.” Frankie looked at me and went back to fussing with the sleeve of his jacket. I slipped my shoes on and waited for him to get his on.

Mikey was watching me with a strange expression. Thankfully, Frankie didn't notice. “Be back in a few minutes.” I called as I swung the door behind us.



Frank's Point of view

Gee said he wanted to walk with me to my house and back. I didn't want to be rude so I nodded, pretending to fix my jacket. He let me out the door first, calling a quick “Be back in a few” and closing the door.

I waited for him on the sidewalk that led to the door. He turned around and smiled at me. I smiled back and looked at the ground.

“Thanks for walking with me. Again. You really don't have to.” I said shyly. He chuckled and I looked up to see him smirking at me.

“I wasn't kidding about this being a bad street at night. And I REALLY didn't want to stay back there with Mikey. Ugh,” he shuttered. “He wouldn't have shut up until you got back.” he sighed, looking at the pavement under our feet.

A few kids ran past us to the house that was all done up with grave stones and scary music. “Oh yeah, it's Halloween huh? I forgot. Oh well. We never do it anymore. Mikey and I are to old and mom doesn't like kids.”

I nodded and laughed. “The closest thing I get to candy on my birthday is the retched carrot cake my mom always makes me. I really hate it but I can't tell her. It'd break her heart.” I snorted. He laughed and looked at the houses as we rounded the corner.

We reached my yard and cut through straight to the door. The door was unlocked and I stepped inside. I looked back at Gee standing in the doorway, looking cautious, not sure what to do.

“Well come in,” I gestured for him to follow me in to the kitchen. He grinned and stepped into my house.

We went to the kitchen and found my mom icing that cursed carrot cake. She looked up at me and smiled. “Hi Frankie boy!” she stood up and hugged me. I kissed her cheek and hugged her back.

“Hi mom.” I choked. Her arms were in a death grip around my neck. “Uh mom.....can't breath!” I gasped.

“Oh! Sorry sweety!” she let go of my neck and I took a choking breath. Gee giggled behind us and mom seemed to notice him for the first time. “Hello, dear. Frankie, who's your friend?”

I was still trying to catch my breath so Gee answered for me. “I'm Gerard, Ms. Iero. Some people call me Gee for short. You can use which ever you like better.” he smiled and took her hand. I'd never seen Gee act so......polite.

My mom laughed and pulled him by his hand into a hug. “It's nice to meet you Gee, dear!” she said squeezing him tightly. I flinched, waiting for him to choke.

My mom's hug didn't seem to faze him though. He hugged her back and slipped out of her arms, a huge smile on his face.

“Well do you boys want to take some carrot cake back with you?” my mom looked from Gee to me. From the corner of my eye, I saw Gee grin widely and look at the cake on the table.

“Sure! My brother loves carrot cake. He's gonna die when we come back with some.” he told my mom enthusiastically. She clapped and and turned to him. “Good!” I glared at him behind my mom's back.

“I'll wrap up a few pieces for you to take with you. How many dear?” she asked Gee.

“Oh just three. My mom's allergic to carrots,” he grimaced apologetically.

My mom patted his shoulder and I grabbed his arm, dragging him to the end of the hall and opening my door. I pulled him in and shut the door behind us, sighing. I turned around to see him studying my face. His head was tilted to the side and he was watching me with pure fascination.

I blushed. “What?” I looked at the ground. His feet came into my line of sight and I looked up. He was standing closer to me than I had thought.

My back pressed against the door as he came closer. His hand touched my neck, right on the scorpion tattoo that stood out against my pale skin. My eyes closed by themselves and I suppressed a shiver.

His other hand cupped my face, his thumb stroking the dark bruises under my lashes. I felt his breath on my lips. It smelled like coffee and I nearly gasped.

I felt him lean forward, his lips brushing mine. My reaction couldn't be stopped as easily as the shivers. I leaned into him, kissing him fiercely. My arms wrapped around his waist and the hand that was on my neck was now in my hair. He kissed my neck, making me shiver violently.

He chuckled and pulled back. I whimpered, trying to bring him back. He just shook his head and smiled.

I frowned, my eyebrows crumpling. He laughed breathlessly and leaned in to whisper in my ear. “I told Mikey we'd be back soon. That, and your mom's just in the other room.” he breathed in my ear, making me shiver.

He laughed and pulled away, his hands on either side of my head, pressing against the door.





Gerard's Point of view

Well, I did it. I finally kissed Frankie. And he didn't freak out. Actually, he was a very good kisser. I had to pull away before we took this to far. My mouth had been on his neck and his hands were on my waist.

The look on his face nearly made me change my mind, but I heard his mom hit something in the kitchen and curse. That snapped me out of this tiny fog of perfection. I leaned back and whispered to Frankie, my lips brushing his ear.

“I told Mikey we'd be back soon. That, and your mom's just in the other room.” I said. He shivered and I pulled back to look at his face. I laughed at the disappointment in his eyes and kissed his forehead softly.

“God your adorable.” I murmured against his skin. He giggled and slipped out from under my lips, ducking under my arm. I was still leaning in and I slammed against the door, hitting my nose.

“OW!” I yelped, holding my nose, turning to find him putting clothes in a black bag. I went to him and poked his cheek.

“That hurt!” I whined. He grinned up at me and stretched up, and kissing my throbbing nose. “Sorry Gee,” he giggled and went back to packing. I sighed and smiled.

The good news was he liked me. The bad news, how was I going to tell Mikey? He knew I was bi and that I loved Frankie, but I usually didn't take things so fast.

He'd finished while I was thinking. I looked at him with his bag over his shoulder and grinned. He blushed and grinned back at me and nodded to the door.

We left his room and went back to the kitchen. His mom was washing her hands and I saw that the water was slightly tinted red. “Cut yourself?” I teased. She blushed and nodded. Frankie and I laughed and she joined in.

Frankie went to grab his school bag. I took it and slung it over my shoulder. He gave me a quick grin that turned into a half grimace when his mom held out the two plates with huge pieces of cake on them.

His mom hugged us both and called a goodbye, closing the door behind us. Frankie took my hand and smiled up at me. My heart squeezed in my chest and I stared into his eyes. Kids were screaming and laughing all over the street, but it didn't bother us as we walked back to my house, hand in hand.








ALL HIAL FRERARD!!!!!!!!!! Lawl pleaseeeeeeeeeee comment. Dont make me beg like Mikey!!! XD
Sign up to rate and review this story