Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If You Could Only Read My Mind.

The Angels Come Screaming Down

by xtine92 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-13 - Updated: 2011-02-13 - 399 words

0Unrated
So today is Friday. Every Friday we generally all stay around mine. I was surprised at how cool my parents were about me staying with 5 guys every Friday night. I thought they would just freak out and instantly reject the idea, but they were the complete opposite! They welcomed them across and made them feel at home. Luckily my parents don’t think that I am a whore because of it, which I am grateful for.

It’s not although I have known the guys all my life. I met them on the first day of high school. I had just moved to the area, just in time to start high school along with everyone else, and not be the weird new kid. The guys all knew each other from middle school. I had my first lesson with Frank and we just kind of hit it off straight away. He invited me to lunch with his friends and the rest is history, or so to speak.

So today was a day where both of my parents were out on business, I think they are in England though I’m not too sure, I should pay more attention really.

I walked towards the car park, following the crowd, and walked over to the guys van. The guys figured that we all couldn’t fit into one car (you wouldn’t believe how long it took them to work that out) so we all pitched together to buy the van, so that we would all travel together.

“OMG, Frank! Get off my back!” I can’t believe he just jumped on me, the bastard!

Frank just smiled at me as we both go into the van.

“You two are always the last to get here, what is with that?” Gerard asked with a stupid smirk on his face.

“They walk slow coz they have short legs!” Mikey yelled from the front. Good thing he wasn’t driving as Frank slapped him around the back of the head.

“I would sleep lightly tonight Mikey, you know what happened last time you pissed Frank off” Ray laughed.

Mikey’s face fell as he remembered what happened and he was silent for the rest of the journey.

And the rest of us just sang along to the radio. It’s quite funny watching 4 guys sing along so enthusiastically to Lady Gaga and Katy Perry.
Sign up to rate and review this story