Categories > Games > Zelda

Honeymoon in Snowpeak

by BlueYoshi10 1 review

Link and Midna decide to spend their honeymoon in Snowpeak. /LinkMidna/

Category: Zelda - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Link - Published: 2011-02-13 - Updated: 2011-02-14 - 2123 words - Complete

0Unrated
Title: Honeymoon in Snowpeak

Universe: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Theme/Topic/s: honeymoon; hideaway

Rating: PG-13

Pairing(s): Link/Midna

Warning(s): fluff, sensuality, possible OOCness(in Midna's case), Yeta's broken English and speech patterns

Word Count: 2074


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link yawned, rubbed his eyes and sat up in his bed, "Hey, Midna," he said softly as he tapped her on the shoulder, causing her to turn onto her side and open her eyes a little bit.

"What?" Midna mumbled groggily, looking up at Link with half-lidded eyes.

"Today's the day," Link said with a grin on his face.

"For what? Today's the day for what?" Midna asked, before yawning.

Link chuckled,"You're still half asleep, aren't you? Midna, today's the day we go off to Snowpeak for our honeymoon."

Midna's eyes widened, "Oh. Then we'd better get packing," she said, getting out of the bed, getting dressed and going down the ladder to the first floor of the house, Link soon following suit, "That is what you humans do when you travel, right?"

"Yeah. So," Link said as he and Midna sat down at the table, "Have you thought about what to pack?"

Midna shook her head, "Um...no," she replied, scratching the back of her head in a rather sheepish manner, "but that's because...I've never traveled like this. I've always hidden in your shadow when we would go places. This whole packing thing is kind of new to me."

"Well, would you like me to help you pack?" Link asked, placing a hand on her shoulder.

Midna nodded, "Okay. So what should I bring with me?"

"For starters," Link said, "you need to bring the fur coat that Ashei gave to you as a wedding present."

Midna went over to the small couch in the corner of the house, grabbed her coat and came back to the table,"Alright, what else?" she asked.

"Since we're going to have to climb up the mountain to get to Yeta and Yeto's place, we might need to bring some food along to keep up our strength," Link replied.

Midna nodded, "Okay. But...isn't Yeto and Yeta's place a bit...old and falling apart?"

"That was three years ago. They fixed it up. Don't you remember, Midna? They sent us a letter about it."

"Oh. Yeah. Ehehehe..."

"Anyway, all you need to pack is your coat and some food; Yeta and Yeto will take care of everything else for us," Link said.

Midna smiled slightly, "Good. So let's get packing, then."

Link got up from the table, "Right."

Midna and both grabbed some small satchels, filled them up with whatever food was lying around the house, grabbed their coats and headed outside, where they were greeted by everyone from Ordon Village.

After talking with them for awhile, Link took out his horse caller and played Epona's favorite melody. Within a matter of minutes she came trotting on over to his side.

"Wait, we're riding your horse to Snowpeak?" Midna asked with a playful smirk etched upon her face.

Link laughed, "No, of course not!" he said, "We're only riding her to the Lanayru province. Then we'll head off to Snowpeak ourselves."

Midna sweatdropped, "Oh. Well that makes more sense, I suppose."

"Yep," Link agreed, "Are you ready to go, then?"

"Yes, I'm ready," Midna said, putting her things on Epona's saddle.

Link did the same and then the two hopped on the horse and headed for Lanayru.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midna sighed contently, resting her head on Link's shoulder as she looked at the snow-covered mountaintop, "Well, here we are," she pointed out, "at the peak."

Link smiled, "Yeah; so do you remember how I got there last time?" he asked, winking at her.

Midna's eyes narrowed, "I remember. You slid down the slopes with a huge hunk of ice you shook down from a tree," she answered, smoothing out her furry coat.

"Hehehe...yep-and this time you're going to have to do that," Link said, ruffling Midna's brightly colored hair.

Midna frowned, folding her arms across her chest, "Oh no. You are NOT making me do that! Chances are, I'll fall off it or crash into a tree in less than five seconds."

"Aw, come on!"

"No! You have to carry me while you're sliding, Link."

"But-"

"No buts. You're doing it."

Link rolled his eyes, "Fine. Whatever you say, princess."

"That's twilight princess to you."

"Whatever. Let's go."

Midna nodded and walked through the snow with Link to a lone tree with large chunks of ice hanging from its branches.

"Go on," Midna said, pointing to the tree before Link knocked down one of the ice chunks, which fell to the ground noiselessly.

Link groaned, "I know I'm not going to like this," he said as he picked up Midna, placed her on his shoulders, planted his feet on the piece of ice he knocked down and proceeded to slide down the slopes.

As he began to pick up speed, Midna cried out, wrapping her legs around his collarbone and unintentionally grabbing his face, her hands covering up his eyes.

"Argh! Midna, what are you doing? I can't see!" Link yelped, waving his hands and trying to keep his balance as he began to swerve from side to side, blind as a Keese.

"I-I'm sorry! I just-I just feel like I'm going to fall!" Midna yelled back before removing her hands from his face and placing them on the top of his head, her nails digging into his hat.

"You're not going to fall, Midna," Link assured her as he regained his balance and his control over the ice chunk, no longer sliding back and forth.

Midna's grip on Link's head tightened, "Are you sure?"

"Of course," Link said as they passed up several trees, "I won't let you fall. I promise."

Midna smiled slightly, "I hope you can keep your word."

Link laughed nervously, "Of course I can."

"I hope so," Midna muttered, spotting a building in the distance, "Hey, I think we're almost there."

Link looked ahead of him, "Yeah, we're almost there."

Link and Midna continued to slide down the slope until they were in front of Yeta and Yeto's now fixed up mansion. Link put Midna down next to him and stepped off the ice chunk.

"Well, we're here," Link said, putting his arm around Midna and smiling, before going up to the front door with her, and knocking on it.

The door was promptly answered by Yeta, who was smiling, "Welcome, uh. We have room ready for you," she announced, leading the newly-married couple inside, "Room is upstairs. I'll take you there."

"Okay, then," Link said as he and Midna followed her up the stairs and down the hallway. They stopped at the end of the hallway,where an unopened door was, "So this is our room?"

Yeta nodded, "Yes," she replied, "Husband and I worked hard to make it look nice for you two. Hope you like."

"Ooh, I can't wait to see it," Link said, opening the door and entering the room with Midna right behind him.

Midna's eyes widened, "Wow," she said casually as she looked around the room: there was a double bed with soft-looking sheets and a nightstand right beside it, a wardrobe in the left corner and a chest of drawers in the right corner.

Link grinned, "This looks comfortable," he said, running over to the bed and just flopping down on it, "Want to join me, Midna?"

Midna slapped her hand to her forehead and groaned, "Link...why am I not surprised?"

"What did I say?" Link mumbled, shifting his position on the bed so that he was sitting up.

Midna chuckled, "Oh, it's just...I don't know...the minute we enter the room, all you can think about is bedding me."

"Whoa! That was NOT what I was thinking!" Link said defensively, putting his hands up.

Midna rolled her eyes, "And I'm supposed to believe you when you say that?"

"Oh come on, Midna! I swear I wasn't thinking about that!"

Yeta laughed, "You two funny. So, how do you like room?"

"It's awesome!" Link replied.

"I second that, I guess," Midna said as she shrugged her shoulders.

Yeta smiled, "Ah, good. Husband and I make food for you. Will be back in a while," she said before closing their door and leaving.

Midna walked over to the bed and sat down on it, "So, what now?"

Link put a hand on Midna's shoulder and pulled her close to his body, "Want to do something?" he whispered, his breath caressing her ear, causing her to shiver.

"Like what?" Midna muttered, desperately trying to keep a straight face.

Link kissed her on the cheek, "Well, we could always...fool around," he said softly.

Midna's eyes narrowed, "Just what do you mean by 'fool around?'" she asked, crossing her arms.

"Hehehe...you're about to find out, Midna." With a sly grin on his face, he grabbed her, placed her on his lap and began to tickle her.

"Ahahahaha! Link! Stop it! Please! Hahaha!" Midna protested through her laughter.

Link shook his head, "Nope, not going to," he said, continuing to tickle her.

"Ah! Ahahaha! You're going to pay for that!" Midna finally managed to take control of the situation: she grabbed him by his wrists, flipped him over and pinned him down on their bed.

Link half-smiled, "Wow, you're tough."

Midna smirked, "Well, of course I am," she mumbled, leaning down, her face now dangerously close to his.

Link laughed, "But are you tough enough to resist this?" he asked, pulling her down on top of him and closing the gap between them with a kiss.

Midna did not reply. Instead, she began kissing him back and when she started to feel Link run his tongue across her mouth, she immediately granted him entrance, getting a moan from him as a reward. When they finally broke apart for air, they heard a knock on their door.

Link promptly got up and answered the door, "Hey, Yeta."

Yeta smiled warmly, "Hello. Food is ready. Please come down with me to fireplace."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link looked around the room Yeta led him and Midna to: there were two new chairs by the blazing fire in the fireplace, and on them were two bowls, which had spoons in them and were filled up with Yeto's soup. "Ooh...looks good," he said, gazing at the food with wide eyes.

"Glad you think so," Yeta said, before she left the room, the door swiftly closing behind her.

Midna sauntered on over to one of the chairs, picked up a bowl of soup and sat down, Link doing the same thing. She stared into her soup pensively, one hand on her chin, wondering if she was going to eat it or not, "Link, is this soup any good?" she finally asked.

Link grinned, "Yeah, I've had it before. It tastes great," he responded before he began to eat the soup with his spoon.

"Well, if you think so, I suppose I'll try it," Midna said nonchalantly, picking up her spoon from her bowl and tasting the soup, "Well what do you know? It is good."

And with that, Link and Midna continued to eat their soup until there was nothing left in their bowls.

"Ah, that was a great meal, don't you think, Midna?"

"Yeah, it was, Link."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midna straddled Link's hips and look down at him, her bright red eyes full of desire, "So, shall we do this?" she asked seductively as she leaned down, her hands now on the bed, and pressed a few fervent kisses to the nape of his neck.

Link gasped, "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this," he said huskily, his voice clearly taken over by lust.

"I'll take that as a yes," Midna said, before licking her lips in a playful manner, and hastily removing Link's green tunic.

"M-Midna!"

"What? I want this as much as you do," she said, removing her headdress, her orange hair now dangling just above Link's bare chest."So, are we going to do it?"

"Yeah," Link said, pulling her down on top of him and undoing the skirt of her half-dress, while she took off his boots and tunic and then began to kiss him hungrily, animal desire soon taking over them both.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Link?" Midna whispered, poking him on the shoulder.

"Yeah?" he mumbled, wrapping the sheets more closely to his naked body.

"So far, this honeymoon has been pretty nice," Midna said, cuddling up to him.

"Yep," Link agreed, turning on his side and then kissing her on the lips gently, "And I'll bet it will keep getting even better."

XXX
Sign up to rate and review this story