Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > calling all who wish for a part in this tale of epicosity!

IT IS DONE.

by redcordial 3 reviews

A classy list of classy folk.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-16 - Updated: 2011-02-16 - 299 words - Complete

0Unrated
Those of whom I picked are the people I could vividly imagine taking on the roles desired. since there were more brilliant entries than anticipated, the roles are extended to four (which made the decision a lot easier.

Without further ado, the four fantastic females are:

-Sarah Star (SarahSTARRR)
-Eva (missfunghoul57)
-Lila Russo (HeartbreakhOtel)
-Chloe Cooper (CoffeeAndSunshine)

Sweet-as, brah.
The story, now titled "For those of you waiting to die" will be in a separate file object, so give me a few days for the first chapter. I'm quite excited.

And as all things self-centered in this world, I'll introduce myself, The Author, in my own questionnaire:



NAME: Because I'm not in this woe-ing tale, they call me Liz.

AGE MOST APPEALING TO YOU: I'm very much 17 and 3 months shy of legal intoxication.

FACE MATTERS: My hair is boy-cut short as a result of my insane dedication to my year 12 monologue. I have a half shaved black mess atop a 5'6 body with a ridiculously mod fashion sense.

DESCRIBE YOURSELF FOOL
-most prominent emotion? Total neutrality, juxtaposing the occasional stupid 'daredevil' decision.
-how do you react to stress? I suck it up and power through. Unless I get bored in which case i go to sleep.
-what makes you unique? I've never been angry in my life. I also like every person I meet. It's a thing. Possible serial killer in the making. I wish I was kidding.
-anything else? Uh, this was a stupid question to put up. No, not really.

DO YOU WISH TO BE IN A ROMANTIC SITUATION? IF SO, WITH WHO? I had the biggest crush on Frank it was just wrong. Now I'm in love with his hair., Oh, that hair.

IS THERE ANOTHER DETAIL YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCLOSE? I already answered this.
Sign up to rate and review this story