Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Summer's End

Summer's End

by lalatherapist16 1 review

Continues Dude, just relax! Mostly a catch up of everything that happened from Gee's question up to the end of the summer

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-02-15 - Updated: 2011-02-15 - 1519 words - Complete

1Original
Gerard's Point of view

Frankie and I had been working since that day in the kitchen. We would go to his house when his mom wasn't there and to mine when my mom was gone. Ems was training Mikey. At a much slower pace than Frankie and I were working at.

My arm and chest healed perfectly, according to Frankie. All that was left was a little red scar that marked the pale skin of my chest. And Frankie had kept me working it, so it didn't get stiff or weaker than my right arm.

Once I got faster and stronger, we would fight in the snow. He taught me how to kick high and hard. How to punch and dodge and block. My favorite was close combat. We would lunge at each other and dance away, only to repeat the actions.

When Mikey had gotten a bit better, I fought with him. It was more heated between us because we got to take out our anger that had built up over the years on each other. He never won. I would end it in a quick flip and a control hold.

And we didn't hurt each other. When we pushed the pain factor, we would stop. Frankie and Ems would fight – they called it sparing – to keep in shape.

And we rarely took breaks. Only when we had to. Like when our little cousin was in the hospital and Christmas. Our cousin had gotten better. She had smaller lungs than normal. Once her mom learned how to take care of her, our mom had come back and we went back to training.

Holidays were always awkward. Our families would get together and open presents or eat together or watch fireworks. Birthdays were better. We opened presents and ate cake and went home.

My favorite holiday with Frankie was Valentine's day. It was a Thursday and we had school. Frankie and Mikey had been planning something for weeks, going off together, leaving me to spar with Ems.

Valentine's day, Ems and I were sitting in the cafeteria, looking for Mikes and Frankie. She was looking to the left and I was looking to the right.

Ems gasped and laughed. “Oh my god!” she laughed loudly. I turned to see what was going on. And nearly died.

There was a guy in a big heart costume dancing up to our table, carrying roses with notes tied to the ends. He stopped grandly, getting on one knee. The whole room was looking at us.

He handed one rose to me and the other to Ems. Then he danced off. We looked at each other and read the notes.

“Come down to the grave yard and find a surprise.” we read together. We went to the tree where I had caught Frankie on his first day. It was always dead around this time of year, so we called it the grave yard.

On a broken branch there was a red piece of paper tied with a black satin ribbon. Ems opened it and read it out loud. “Your love has been proven if you didn't kill the dancing heart. Now go to the park where we became a family.”

We glanced at each other, shook our heads and started to the park. This park was always empty now. All the parents were to scared to come here with their kids because the fire that had erupted in the dumpster last year. We were the only ones who ever came here anymore.

Sitting in a swing was a red heart shaped box. There was a card on it that said: Emily and Gee, swirled around with little hearts. I opened the box and took the card out of it.

I opened it and read it out loud. “Memories we have of you are beautiful, even the dark ones. When I fell that first day, I fell in love at the same time. Go to the street corner where the ice had been.”

Ems groaned playfully and grabbed the box, putting the notes and roses in it. We went to the corner and tied to the street lamp was another note.

“Gee, go to your back yard and there your journey ends. Your surprises are waiting in the tree in the yard. Love Frankie and Mikey.”

I slumped my shoulders at Ems giggled. “Frankie fell here?” she asked as we turned and headed down the block to my house. “Sure did.” I told her the story as we walked.

“And he just thudded,” I finished as I pushed the gate open. She laughed and looked around. The back yard was empty. We climbed the tree and found them at the very top.

“Surprise!” they yelled, hugging us. We all nearly fell out. “What was the surprise?” I asked Frankie, holding him on a branch.

“You got out of school and now we can do anything!” Mikey shouted. Ems shook her head and laughed. “You could have done it with out all the theatrics. The dancing heart! Really?!”

I poked Frankie's ribs and he caught my face and kissed me softly. Mikey and Ems were kissing on their branch, too.

That was months ago. Summer was almost over now. Frankie had been teasing me with something all summer. He'd told me he had a surprise for me at the end of summer at the beginning of the summer.

Then he'd told Mikey and Ems what it was and they didn't break down under any of my questions. I'd tried Ems first. No luck. Then I asked Mikey when I had him I a head-lock one day. He hadn't answered. Getting out of my head-lock, he twisted me into a control hold and took me to the ground.

I remember struggling, hurting myself. He sat on top of me. “Not gonna tell you.” he'd panted, pissing me off so much that I turned out of his hold and flipped him off of me.

And when ever I asked Frankie, he just told me exactly how long I had to wait. Right down to the second. So I didn't ask him much. There was only about a week left until we have to go back to school. I didn't know what day he was planning on telling me what the surprise was.

I know! I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted him.

WILL YOU TELL ME NOW?

I sent it. About five seconds later, he replied.

3 DAYS, 13 HOURS, 26 MIN ND 32 SEC.

Three days. He was going to tell me the day before we went back to school.

UR SUCH A TEASE :(

His response was almost instant.

AS R U LOVE

I laughed

IK

LAWL ND I STILL LUV U XD

I LUV U MORE

WRONG :P

OH WATEV :D

DONT WATEVER ME! YOU WANNA GO?!

SURE DO!! LETS GO!!! LETS DO IT!!!

GOOD!! TACO BELL IT IS THEN! ILL BE THERE IN A MIN!

LAWL GOOD!! ILL C U WHEN U GET HERE!!

I LUV U!!

I LUV U 2!!

I got up and started getting ready for our argument date. We went to Taco Bell as promised and got a taco salad. The taco salads here were always to big, so we got one and shared it.

We always got at least one homophobe when we went out alone. This time it was the old man in the booth behind us.

It appeared that he was with his wife. “Stupid fags are eating in our restaurants, Doris. We're all gonna get aids!” he said gruffly. Frankie grinned and leaned closer to me.

“Wanna mess with this old prick?” he whispered. I stifled a giggle and nodded. “Follow my lead,” he sat back and texted under the table. My phone went off and I read the text he'd sent me.

SAY O NO ND BE SWISHY ABOUT IT ND BE LOUD

I nodded and did as told. “Oh, no!” I said loudly in my best gay voice. “What's wrong, love?” Frankie asked in a high tone. “Oh! We have to go! Little poopsie had an accident at the groomers!” I read from the text he'd just sent me.

“And we didn't even get to finish our salad!” Frankie pretended to fret. He winked and I ad-libbed.

“If we eat to much salad we can get fat, love. Maybe it's a sign.” I winked back and we stood up, leaving the salad on the table. We slipped on our jackets and rushed out, holding hands.

From the window, we saw the old man say 'fucking fags' and go back to eating. We laughed the whole way home. Mikey and Ems were watching a scary movie in the living room. We sat and watched the rest with them.

I didn't get to the end. It was boring and I fell asleep in Frankie's arms.








Just a little catch up of what you missed. Kinda long but so cute. And Frankie has a surprise for Gee! What do you guys think it is? Anybody who answers right will get a shout out in the next chapter (lawl, bribes)
Sign up to rate and review this story