Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

I've Changed

by slimshady969 0 reviews

Gaara wants to change, to make up for everything he has done. But how do you appolagise to a whole village after 10 years of fear. RATED FOR LAUNGUAGE.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gaara - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-02-19 - Updated: 2011-02-19 - 1902 words

-1MarySue
I destoryed them, made them fear me, Time to make up for my bad past.
My name is Gaara and this is my story.

Flash back, 2 weeks ago,


''God, Gaara why do you half to be such a bastard?'' Konkuro yelled. '' You can't kill someone for asking what was on your back, Fuck, Garra, Just Fuck. What are you going to do when those girls come to stay?''
''Konkuro you are getting on my nerves, when those pretty pricks come, they better stay out of my way or they will experiance pain so sivere they didn't know it was possible.'' After speaking Gaara walked away.


Present


''There here, there here'' Temari yelled from up stairs. She had dressed up in black skinny jeans, a long flowy top with a fallen angle on in and stilleto boots. Konkuro had put a pair of jeans on with allagator boots and a shirt on. Gaara however, didn't even come down, nevermind get dressed up. The 2 girls were now walking up the path. One of the girls looked older, as she was taller and looked quite protective over the smaller one. The older one has long dark blue hair, and perfect pale skin. She was wearing dark blue jeans, and a lacy black top, she had a pair of blue sneakers on and a long necklace with a big locket hanging from it. The smaller one had perfect pale skin, and long wavy dark orange hair, black skinny jeans, a black shirt, with the sleeves rapped upto her elbows. She also had black military boots, and long black rosemary beads.


The smaller one came in first. ''Heya guys, My name is Kiki, It's nice to meet you.'' And Kiki held up her hand. Temari shook it, and Konkuro gave her a fist punch. The taller one came up aftet ''Hey, im Tanya, and im 18 and my little sis here is 16.'' Tanya hugged konkuro and Temari. ''Where can we put our stuff.'' Kiki asked politley.
''I'll show you you're rooms.'' Said Konkuro. And then he motioned for them to follow . Kiki and Tanya followed Konkuro up the stairs. There rooms were huge. Kiki's had a clostet already filled with the clothes she likes and they were all her size, and so did Tanya. Kiki came down half an hour later. ''In the letter i got, it said there were 3 of you. How come there's only 2?'' Kiki had been thinking about this ever since she got there.
'' We have a brother Gaara, he is in his room. If you like i could show you his room, so you can talk to him. He is just weary of visitors.'' Temari didn't want Garra to upset Kiki, but she wanted to meet Garra. ''That would be great, i just hope i don't disturb him.'' Kiki really wanted to meet Garra , but what if he was like everyone els, out side the family and hated her. Temari showed Kiki to Gaara's door. ''What do you want Temari?'' Kiki wondered how he knew Temari was there. ''I have someone who would like to meet you.'' Temari opened the door, gave Kiki a small push and then closed the door and walked away. Kiki thought Gaara looked different, sad but deffinetly cute. ''Hello, i'm Kiki.'' Kiki felt kinda nervous, but hid it down inside her. ''Hi, im Gaara, nice to meet you.'' Gaara liked the look of Kiki, she reminded him of himselself. Kiki felt surprised by Gaara's reaction, but replied, '' You to, i was wondering if you wanted to meet my sister. Her name is Tanya and she is 2 years older than me, shes 18.'' Kiki smiled. ''I Must go now, well actually i don't half to but would like to see around this place, i've never been to Australia before.'' Kiki was babbling on, but she couldn't stop so she gave up and left. When she got down stairs, she realised she wouldn't be able to look around with out getting lost. ''Need any help?'' She was surprised to hear Gaara's voice. So when she turned around, the surprised look on her face made Garra smirk. And she hated it. ''No, i don't need you're help.'' But Kiki realised, to be able to look around with out getting lost, she needed Gaara's help. ''Fine.'' She grumbled. The look on Gaara's face irritated her, it looked smug. ''Is that any way to treat you're tour guide?''
''Can we just go?'' Gaara laughed and opened the door for Kiki, who stormed out. Gaara smirked, he didn't know hot to discribe it, but she made him happy. Even though they had just met, he liked her, but he could tell she was hiding something from him. Something big. Kiki and Gaara went to the beach, got ice-cream, went to the park and went to get dinner. When they got back Kiki was exhausted



''Wake up, sleepy head.'' Kiki woke up with a groan and reached over to turn her alarm clock. After realising there was someone infront of her, she shot up, wacking a very amused Temari. ''Opps, sorry. What time is it? I think i stayed out to late.'' Kiki grumbled in a very croaked voice. Kiki started coughing and sneezing. ''Its half 11. You look horrible, where did you and Gaara go yesterday? Well you are staying in bed today.'' Temari said in a serious tone. But on the inside she was happy for her brother finding someone like Kiki. ''Temari come on you know Konkuro was going to invite all your mates over for a party. I have been here for ages and i know nobody at all.'' Kiki was pouting now and Temari found it very funny. ''You are in no mood at all to have a party we will have it next weekend.''

''No fair.''

''Who said i played fair. I have to goto work and Konkuro is away out showing Tanya around. So you are stuck with Gaara.''

''I already told you i feel fucking fine.''

''Curse at me again and you can go shopping by yourself for a party outfit.''

''Blahh.'' Kiki stuck her tounge out and then started having a coughing fit.

''Gaara, get the potion Sakura made yesterday.'' Temari yelled, very loudly i might add, to her little brother Gaara downstairs. Who grunted and moved slowly, then realising it was for Kiki he started running. He got it and took for the stairs. When Garra got to the top of the stairs he handed Temari the potion, smiled shyly and left. ''And everyone said he was scary.'' Kiki muttered to herself with a smile. ''Be carful Kiki, he is in a good mood recently, but it could change at any minute.'' Temari didn't want to say that but she worried about her best friend's safety. ''I am being unsafe. There is nothing wrong with Garra-'' Kiki started another coughing fit. ''Be right back.'' Kiki said and bolted for the bathroom. After vometing twice, she came out of the bathroom. ''Oh my god, Kiki we need to take you to Sakura. Garra get Sasuke on the phone.'' Kiki was very confused at all this. She thought Sakura was a Friend but she didn't know she was also a healer. And who was this Sasuke ??? ''I don't wanna goto a healer, they just wreck things.'' Tanya had walked in with Konkuro and a bunch of people, she usumed were friends. Kiki started crying and took off outside. Tanya turned and followed her, while everyone watched with sadness and horror at what just happened. ''Kiki!!!'' Tanya Yelled, her voice full of fear and worry. ''Kiki, you aren't well come back before something even worse happe-'' Tanya stopped and heard crying and she turned around to see Kiki curled in a ball crying. ''What if they find out about me, i'm a monster.'' Kiki had hid her face in her hands.
''Kiki They won't find out, and if they do they won't care. Gaara cares about you, i can see it in his eyes.'' Tanya had stopp trying to convince her and picked her up bridal style and took Kiki, who had become unconsious from the cold and her being sick, back to the house. A strange looking girl with shortish pink hair was waiting for me to take her back, so when i did this girl smiled warmly and took Kiki out of my arms.''Everything's going to be ok, if you let me do this. I am sakura.''




3 Days Later

Kiki had just come home from the hospital. She had met some of Temari's friends and she had loved them, she had never had friends before, he dad hadn't trusted anyone other than Kiki and her step sister Tanya. ''I am really happy here, Tanya we could stay, stay and be free. Free from Dad.'' Kiki had had her head int he clouds since she got back from the hospital. Temari had planned a secret party for Kiki, but Kiki didn't know and had gone and made plans and Temari and Konkuro had made it Tanya's job to get Kiki to change them. ''Lets go shopping, come on Kiki. You need a party dress for the Club tonight.'' Tanya also decided to her herself something, as she had a small crush on one of Gaara's friends Kiba, he was really cute,friendly,caring and he had this massive dog called Akamaru. She had also met Hinata, a small,shy girl, with purple hair, Ino, a pretty, confident, and funny girl with long blonde hair, Naruto, Naruto was her favourite, he seemed to really care about Kiki, he was a funny, clumzy, bright, a wee bit cute, big headed boy with scruffy blonde hair, and Sasuke, Tanya didn't like Sasuke, he was full of himself, with long black hair, and Sakura, she was funny, caring, a big tempered girl with Pink hair, and she is a healer She really helped Kiki.

A few hours later

Tanya had finally convinced Kiki to go shopping with her. Tanya had got a knee length dark blue dress, a pair of black stilletos and accesories. Kiki had got denim black shorts, a dark blue sparkly silk top and dark blue stilletos and accesories. They had spent ages arguing over Tanya not telling her where they were going. When they had finally got dressed and had there make-up done it was time to goto the party. ''I am huffing with you.'' Kiki said in a fake pouting tone, it just made Tanya laugh.''So has anyone caught your eyes, yet Tanya?'' Kiki asked after a few minutes of huffing. ''Well one has caught my eye, but i bet he barely even remembers me.''
''No way!!!!, whats his name???'' Kiki's eyes had lit up at the mention of a bf, Tanya didn't date, not just not very often, but never. ''Kiba.''



Haha, you'll just have to wait until i get more time to finish it :P :P Please rate and reveiw, i need to know what you guys are thinking, Garra/Kiki??? or Kiki/Naruto??? or something completley different. Tanya/Kiba, Tanya/Konkuro????? So confusing!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story