Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frankie's journal

The thirteenth and fourteenth entry.

by xDcee 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-20 - Updated: 2011-02-20 - 568 words

1Moving
Back at school today, and in some random history class, so I thought, why not risk getting caught and getting numerous detentions and upsdate for you guys!
I haven't in a while because seriously, my internet at home is all BLEH! So here you go, two entries in one. :)





My mother still hasn’t returned. I don’t know if she’s dead, kidnapped or what, but I can’t call the cops. If I do, when they find her, they’ll take her away from me. After they find all the alcohol around the house and the state I live in because of her...
I went to school today though, considering the mess I’m in, and the first person I saw on the bus today was Gerard and emidently I felt my face fall. I went to a seat up the front away from him at the back and hid in front of the chair.
He probably thinks he’s so great doing what he did, making a joke out of everything. I seriously hope he gets what he deserves! Along with the rest of them...
I know how some serial killers think now...
I haven’t been thinking much about that kind of stuff at the moment... I look worse than I usually do (if possible) and well... everyone’s noticed so it gives them something else to say. Like Alex’s award winning one: ‘taking the dead look to a whole new level? Why don’t you just kill yourself?’
Yeah? Why don’t I? Huh? I don’t because I want to make a difference to everyone else like me, and god fuck it I will!
Frank, 16 November
Note: I seriously wish my mother would return home... I didn’t sleep last night from worrying...


I haven’t slept, wrote, gone out or done literally anything in a few days and I’m sorry...
I know I said I was going to write in you as much as I possibly could, but everything’s up the shits now.
Mothers still missing, has been for days now and I’ve given up on worrying now.
School has gotten worse for me now that Gerard is on the ‘popular’ team... He and his friends all make my life hell at school, more poles to be tied to, lockers to be shoved in... It’s funny how you can think you’ve made a friend but really you’ve made another arch enemy...
I honestly thought that maybe he was great, that maybe if he was gay I could have had a boyfriend. But no, he had to be a joke, he had to be a fucking prick! He just had to break my heart!
He’s part of the reason I no longer go to school. Mother was another reason, but now it’s him and his posse. Even though when they do stuff to me, he kind of just... steps back, but he still laughs. Which, in a way, kind of hurts more.
I look horrible now though, so I don’t think I’ll leave the house for a while longer...
I stopped eating and showering. All I’ve done really is lay on my bed, under my covers and cried. That’s about it... Oh, and the thing I’m not so proud of...
Frank, 20 November
Note: What is wrong with me?
Sign up to rate and review this story