Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood, Sweat and Tears.

Chapter 8

by MyChemicalRomancer 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-21 - Updated: 2011-02-21 - 454 words

3Ambiance
"No!" She shreiked, her head was throbbing. Frank stepped closer with a grin on his face, he grabbed the leather straps and tied her down. She kicked and struggled but was silenced when a hand collided with her cheek.
"Shut the fuck up you filthy whore!" He shouted, Kat flinched at his words and choked a silent sob.
Once he was sure she was tied down securely, he walked over to the sports bag turned a spot light onto Kat's body.
"Now just keep quiet while I do a few modifications babe."
Kat glared at him with angry eyes and tried to brake free of her restraints.
"Look bitch, it will hurt more if you struggle." He spat.
Kat froze and glared at him, he pulled out a piece of cloth and tied it around her mouth, silencing her screams.
Her eyes grew wide with fear as she watched him reach into the bag and pull out a blade. He ripped her corset up and stared at her abdomen.
Kat's eyes grew wide as he brought the blade to her stomach, she stuggled and sucked her stomach in in a pathetic attempt to avoid the blade.
Frank chuckled darkly, "Babe, keep still for me and it wont hurt - if you're a good girl, I'll reward you after."
Kat recoiled at his words, he spoke to her as if she were a pet. Suddenly a sharp pain hit Kat, she opened her eyes and looked at her abdomen to see Frank carving something into it. She cried and sobbed as Frank carried on engraving a message into her stomach. Finally the carving stopped and was replaced with unimaginable pain and throbbing.
Kat sobbed as she watched Frank wipe the blood away and wrap a bandage around her waist. He looked up and smiled at her, a look of pure happiness in his eyes.
His blood stained fingers pulled the gag away from her mouth and replaced it with his lips. He kissed her fiercely whilst she sobbed. He tugged at her bottom lip and stuck his tongue into her mouth causing her to choke.
"Whats up with you !?" He asked impatiently as he pulled away from her.
"Maybe its the fact you just cut up my stomach !!" Kat shreiked.
Frank pouted at gazed at her," I did it for you babe, for us."
"How is cutting me up for 'us' !?"
"You'll understand when you see what it says." He chuckled.



[* Hey sorry i havent updated in ages and its soo bloody short !!!! xxxxx Thanks for everyone who has R&R'ed xxxxx Please carry on r&r'ing as i love reading the comments that people put :) xxxxxx Much love and thanks xxx Ellie Frank xxxxxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story