Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hold Me Down

Hold Me Down

by house-of-wolves1 1 review

You Know What They Say, Keep your friends close, but your enimies closer. Rated mostly on language >.< Enjoy!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-22 - Updated: 2011-02-22 - 266 words

-1Boring
Franks POV.

Just look at them, madly in love. I couldnt lie to myself, god i wished i was in there position. Id never had anything more than one night stands and a few girlfriends in highschool. I tore my gaze from the couple and carried on walking, the wind engulfed my face, making my eyes water. I stopped and rubbed the water away.

"BOO!!!!!" A voice shreaked behind me. I recognised him.
" Oh hey Mikey" I stuttered. trying to hide the fact that it looked like i was crying, I just buried my head into my scarf.
" whats up with you?" Mikey quizzed.
I didnt want to tell him the real reason. Lame excuse here I come.
" nothing, oh umm, where are you heading?" i said cheerily trying to change the subject.
" Where ever you are" He said dropping his voice and smurking at me. I pulled the same face, making myself look like an idiot. We Both chuckled and continued to walk.

Mikeys POV

Something was blatently irritating Frank. Best not mention it to Gerard or Ray, Let them figure it out for themselves. Best Take a crack at cheering him up i suppose. But at the exact moment the thought crossed my mind, sirens broke the silence, peircing my eardrums. Me and Frank turned to face the road, but there was no cars there.

"MIKEY LOOK OUT!!!!" Frank screamed at me.
"w-w-what?" as i turned to face him, the police car shattered throgh the shopping centre window, Glass went flying in every direction.
" oh shit! Run"
The car was heading straight for us.
Sign up to rate and review this story