Categories > Anime/Manga > D.Gray-man

Lavi Comes Home.

by SasuNaruBabyGirl 0 reviews

Lavi comes home from a long mission and he and Allen have a good time.

Category: D.Gray-man - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-02-24 - Updated: 2011-02-24 - 901 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
I was sitting in my room when I heard a knock on the door. Sighing I sat down my book and went to the door. As I turned the knob I heard someone scream. Pulling open the door I was surprised to see Lavi. His red hair made me giddy as he hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him as he hugged me back.
“It’s good to see you, Allen,” he said tilting my head back so he could see my face. He looked into my, gray ,eyes. Gently he pecked me on the lips pulling me into his trance. I gasped as he grinned at me. He pulled me into my room throwing, or sitting, me on the bed. I giggled as he sat by me.
“I’ve missed you, Lavi,” I said picking back up my book. He smiled at me and laughed at my blushing face. I cover my face with my book and kicked him in the side. He pushed me on the bed and pinned my hands above my head. I giggled and tried to break away from him. He held tight though and refused to let go.
“You can’t imagine how long I’ve waited to be able to do this,” He mumbled putting his head on my chest. My smile faltered but didn’t disappear.
“Kiss me you idiot,” I growled and he pushed his lips to mine forcing them open with his tongue. He intertwined his with mine and they danced. He moved our tongues from mouth to mouth, between his and mine. He grabbed my tongue with his lips and sucked on it. I did the same with his but not nearly as long.
He pushed his hand under my, pitch black, shirt as he broke the kiss. Slipping off my shirt he fondled my chest. He pinched my left nipple between his thumb and forefinger twirling it and twisting it. I gasped as he placed his mouth to its twin. My groans grew louder as he switched place trailed his other hand down my body.
He pushed his right hand under my shorts and boxers sliding them off my body. I gasped jerking my head and arching my back as he wrapped his hand around my member. I shuddered as he stroked me oh so gently. He pulled his mouth away from my chest and grinned down at me. Looking into his deep, green , eyes I released letting him finish what he started.
He pushed a finger inside me, carefully. Making sure I didn’t get hurt he thrust the finger in and out of me. My groans increased in volume as my member rose and grew harder. He laughed at my ecstasy as he pushed in another finger. I gasped and he laughed harder.
“Not so rough,” I gasped and he slowed down. I felt the pleasure as he dealt it to me. I pulled my hands to my face and covered my eyes with them.
“Don’t do that,” he said tugging my hands away from my face. He pulled his fingers out of me and unzipped his pants. My eyes widened and he laughed. “Wanna taste?” I nodded and he spread his legs inviting me to take a taste of he hard member.
I did exactly as he wanted. I gently put my lips to it and sucked. I wrapped my hand around the base and made sure he couldn’t deep- throat me. I carefully nibbled at the shaft and smirked when I produced a groan from his lips. I kissed the tip sending vibrations down the shaft and into his body giving him as much pleasure as he wanted. He gave in and released in my mouth. He tasted really weird but I gulped it down.
He pulled me on top of him and set me on his groin. It pressed against me and I whined wanting it inside me deeply. He chuckled and pulled me up. He slid his member past my ring and into me. Gasping I rode him. Leaning forward I pressed his member against my sweet spot wanting more. He slowly thrust his hips against my ass sending me into a frenzy. I wanted more so I bounced on him thrusting his cock deeper inside me.
Carefully he put his hands on my hips and pulled me up then thrust me down so hard I literally screamed. I arched my back and jerked my head backwards, releasing on his stomach. He wasn’t even half down and I knew it.
“Are you ready?” He asked looking at me. I leaned my head down as tears came to my eyes. I shook my head. I couldn’t go any further. I was done.
“I cant do any more,” I gasped as he flipped me over.
“I guess I’ll have to pleasure you deeper this way,” he cackled kissing me gently then thrusting deep inside in one stroke. I cried out as he moved inside me. He moved in and out as I held onto him. He released inside me and I screamed out loud as I released on him. He smiled at me as I drifted to sleep on his, come covered, chest.
“Welcome back, Lavi,” I mumbled dozing off on his chest.
“It’s great to be back, my love,” He mumbled drifting to sleep along with me.
Sign up to rate and review this story