Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I Miss You

by AlexisSCREAM 4 reviews

Not MCR. Just some stupid little thing about I guy I like...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-25 - Updated: 2011-02-25 - 206 words - Complete

-1Cliche
Just put this here, hoping someone would read it so that I can show him it without thinking it;s awful....
xoxo
Nikki


I smile whenever we talk. No, I smile whenever I think about you. You make me happy. You’re the only person that can stop me from crying without being there, without saying a word. I feel safe when I talk to you and I miss you when we don’t speak. Six days? Well, to me that was 6 years. It hurt. Whenever you’re not there to talk to me, I think you’ll never talk to me again. I get scared because I don’t know what I’d do without you. I miss you all the time and I honestly can’t remember that time, over a year ago when we didn’t know each other. It sounds stupid, I know. I feel like I’ve known you all my life and I wish I could see you. I’d destroy the sea that keeps us apart to see you with my eyes and not through a screen, you know. You said we’d finally see each other soon, you said this year… But that’s still forever to me.
Sign up to rate and review this story