Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars

Choice of stories

by nikluvsjay 2 reviews

Choice of stories I should write

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-02-26 - Updated: 2011-02-27 - 333 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ok so now it's time I will be writing some more fics for everyone, the choices are.

Kingdom Hearts- Kairi and Sora
I love this game and just these two I want to get them together.
Romance and Drama

My Princess K-drama
Personally when I finished this show I wanted more, I wanted more of a really good ending.

Romance-Drama

Something like this an American moves to China and she meets this guy, they full in love but that could never happen. The stages of break up and love.
How these two people could never be, but they will
Romance- Drama

Secret Garden- K- Drama
I just finished this show and I miss it so much so I would love to write some of it.
Romance-Drama- Mystery
The drama tells the story of Kim Joo Won, a seemingly perfect man who hides an arrogant and eccentric side, and Gil Ra Im, a stuntwoman whose beauty and body are the object of envy amongst top actresses. One day they went deep into the mountains and entered a strange house, where a strange grandmother offered them chocolate to eat. The next day, they found themselves in the other's body.

30 Seconds To Mars

Oh yes it's time to write another one, I don't need to tell you why. :)
Plz pick one

Based on a drama
Robot maker, Kronos Heaven, finally develops "Night Tenjo", the perfect male humanoid programmed to be devoted and completely loyal to his lover. The company chooses temp worker Izawa Riko to take part in a 5-day free trial. At first, Riko only sees Night as a household appliance. But when she finds out how deep Night's devotion to herself is, Riko finds herself falling in love with him. Joining the love triangle is Asamoto Soshi, a distinguished young executive at her company who has feelings for her. Robot and a human, could something like that work?
Drama, comedy, romance


or you can suggest

Remember to check out my other stories
-Nik
Sign up to rate and review this story