Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampire Money

Vampire Money

by CaptainKilljoy 3 reviews

Just your everyday story about Vampires and maybe just a hint of Frerard?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2011-03-02 - Updated: 2011-03-02 - 635 words

-1TrainWreck
A/N: So err, hello -waves awkwardly- This is my first uploaded story, so constructive crticism would be appreciated! I've been putting off uploading anything to anywhere for quite some time until I told Frankie I was going to do it then BAM! I had to.
So thanks, Frankie.
Uhm, I guess that's it. I didn't know what to rate it as and got confused so PG-13 it is! Just a bit of cursing really...
Enjoy :3





Vampire Money


1.
As I trudged through the dreary graveyard on the way home from my best friends house I noticed something shifting among the graves just opposite me.
Something or someone?
I couldn't help but pull my Iron Fist hoody closer around me, suddenly cursing my choice to take the long way home.

I kept watching the thing, moving almost parallel to me, out the corner of my eye. I was almost at the gate that led to my street, so close I had my hand outstretched to clasp the cold wrought iron gate, when I was wrenched backward and around to face the mysterious shadow.
“W-what do you want from me?” I panicked.
The figure said nothing for a while then leaned in to whisper “Your pretty little throat, sugar.” I looked up to see the hood fall away and met the face of a girl with cold, blood red eyes.
And then there was a terrible tearing of flesh, hot and sticky blood oozing lazily out only to be lapped up by this hell Angel, after she’d had her fill she cut her own wrist, with a simple flick of her terrible hand, and held the flow to my frozen lips. I looked away. I couldn’t move.
And then, without a sound, she was gone.

I retched, but held back. I needed to get home, it’s not safe outside after dark.
I glanced at my old fashioned pocket watch and almost dropped it - it was almost three in the morning!
Mikey and mom were going to be pissed.

I snuck into the kitchen and just when I thought I’d got in scot-free - the lights flipped on and there were my two biggest fans..
“Where the HELL have you been?!” mom raged.
“Mom, I was walking home from Franks and I was just about to go through the gate from the cemetery when some woman grabbed me. She, like, attacked me! She must’ve been on a trip or something but she fucking bit me! And then-” I shuddered “-she made me drink her blood! How gross is that?!” I ranted and raved, moving about the small kitchen to fix my caffeine craving not caring if said coffee was cold or not.
Mikey was up in seconds, demanding to see my neck and muttering some shit about vampires and whatnot. I giggled at this, vampires don’t exist..
Do they?
No, I shook my head to myself.
“Guys do you mind if I, I mean I’m just tired and want to get rid of that whole experience from my mind.” I yawned loudly “I’m fine, Mikes. Really.” I added, seeing his expression of worry. Mom stood and gave me a peck on the cheek as best she could whilst on her tiptoes. I patted her head and chuckled.
As I brushed past him, Mikey gave me a pat on the back almost..
Sympathetically?

As I made my way to bed, my consciousness wavering, all I could chant until I hit the bed and my eyes began to droop was “Vampires do not exist...Vampires do not exist...Vampires do not...Exist...”
As just as my mind curled around sleepiness I saw a shadow flit soundlessly around me in my room, a cruel face and a disembodied whisper.
“Good night, sugar.”
Sign up to rate and review this story