Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > High School Never Ends (Chapter 1)

High School Never Ends (Chapter 1)

by MCRloverGERARD 0 reviews

Frerard. Gerards the new kid, thats secretly gay...Frankie's already gay..but when Gerard and Frankie meet they fall in love...but somethings stopping them be together...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-03-05 - Updated: 2011-03-05 - 396 words - Complete

0Unrated
*](AN: Hi, it's Dannie 'Mikey'. lol soo please read my story and rate and comment...and im sorry if some of my spelling sucks lol. :) Thanks xx Bye Killjoys. BTW 1. i wrote this with a little help from my best friend and we wrote this on the way to the MCR concert, 19/02/11. 2. Beth is another 1 of my friends.)
[*
Frankie's (POV)


UGH! Yet another day of school which apparently i need. After kicking a few pebbles i made it to the gate where i usually met up with my friend Ray.
Ray was normally hung around with. He's my best friend and has been since the third year of primary school. He was there yet again being bothered by some girl called Beth.

I swear she only likes him because of his hair...

"No Beth, Go away. You can't touch my hair. You strange girl!" He looked so scared, i couldn't help but laugh.
"But it's so amazing1 Why can't I touch it?" She pouted
"Because that's just weird, go away!" He shouted.


I walked up to him laughing. At this Beth looked at me, gave me evil eyes and walked away. What was up with her?
"Hey Ray, haha, Beth bothering you again?" I asked, while i had started to laugh again.
"Dude she's a right weirdo! She won't leave me alone."
"Oh she just fancies you, that's all. Lots of people do." I said started to laugh again.

We walked into school and met up with Bob, our other friend but i hadn't known him aslong as Ray, so i was still a little uncomfortable around him.
"Hey guys." Bob ran up to us as soon we opened the classroom door.
"Hey Bob." Me and Ray answered simultaneously.
"Guess what? There are two new guys at our school."

I perked up at this news.
"Really? What are there names?" I asked because i was really interested.
"Gerard and Mikey Way."
To this i was one annoyed but two happy. this was because i knew they were both boys but also they might kick the shit out of me because i am gay. Great. As if i don't get punched everyday anyway.
"Ermm...Frank?" Ray pushed me a little to bring my attention back again.
"Yeah?"
"You zoned out again buddy. You've gotta stop doing that!" He said with a smile as the school bell rang."
Sign up to rate and review this story