Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > "I like it rough."

"I like it rough."

by aPlaidPulse 1 review

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2011-03-05 - Updated: 2011-04-09 - 461 words - Complete

3Hot

His tounge was traveling all over the inside of my mouth.
His hands firmly grabbing my ass, over the thin material of my tight black dress.
Our bodies pressed tightly into each other's. With my teeth I tugged at his bottom lip, slightly.
Once I let go, a smile spread across his face.
I looked deep into his lusting eyes.
He pulled me even tighter into him, moaning into my ear letting me know he wanted more.

"You wanna fuck me, Axl?" I asked, not really needing an answer.
The blaring music of the club filling the air.
He smiled again, begining to kiss my neck.
I moaned softly and into my ear he said, "So bad."
I could feel him, grinding his hard cock into me, showing the lust as we danced to the music a little.
"How bad?" I asked, with a smirk looking into his eyes, holding onto the back of his neck.
The sweat on his body and look on his face and style of the way he was just turned me on so much.
I didn't plan to have sex with him. I just really loved to tempt him, which I had done countless times already.
"I wanna fuck you sooo bad, Carr-." he said shortening my name, which was Carrie.
For a second more I just looked at him....then pulled away, knowing how much he wanted it.
"Where you goin'?" he asked following me through the club to the exit.
"Home." I answered, arrogantly. He reached for my hand and pulled me back into him, finishing where we left off, pressing his lips back into mine.
I went along and kissed him back, then pulled away once more.
I was so into it, wanting his hands all over my body, and moaning into the kiss.
"You know you want it." he said just as arrogant as I had been. I shook myself out of it and started walking away again.
"Come on, Carr-, come back to my place with me." he said, almost begging.
I loved to hear a guy beg for it. We were outside now, the cool air contrasted from the heat in the club, the music died out.
"You really want me to go with you?" I asked.
"Yeah, I wouldnt've asked."
I took a moment to think.
"Since you put it that way..." I said walking back over to him. "..no."
"Why not?" he asked, the anger growing in his voice.
"Because, teasing you.." I traced my hand over his chest. "..is way to much fun."
He nodded with a slight laugh. "What do I have to do,"
he started bringing his body closer to me lifting underneath my chin to look at him, "..to get you in my bed?"
Sign up to rate and review this story