Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Rain

Rain

by Roy-Fan-33

His heart thumped out an unsteady pattern against his rib cage, rapid with worry and fear. He had been summoned by the man himself with important information that could not be explained over the ph...

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Edward Elric, Roy Mustang - Warnings: [R] [Y] - Published: 2006-05-18 - Updated: 2006-05-19 - 2802 words - Complete

?Blocked
This idea, and some of the text is from a doujinshi called Blue Flame, therefor, I don't own much.

OOooOOooOO


Edward stepped up to the door of Roy Mustang's office and stared at the dark wood a moment. The hallways were dead silent and the lingering smell of stale coffee mixed with the sent of the fresh rain that poured down from the blackened night sky assaulted Ed's nose.

His heart thumped out an unsteady pattern against his rib cage, rapid with worry and fear. He had been summoned by the man himself with important information that could not be explained over the phone. Meaning he had information that could bring Al back. Something about the Stone.

Edward took three deep breaths, trying hard to steady his breathing and the shaking of his body. He was sure he could do it tonight. It would be just like any other time he had come to get information. Give the man what he wants, and Edward would get what he wanted.

Equivalent Exchange.

After a moments pause with his golden eyes shut tight, Edward reached forward and turned the knob to the cherry slab, pushing it open.

The door gave a soft creak as it swung, announcing the arrival of Edward to the raven-haired colonel. Ed took another step into the room, his boots thumping out an unsteady rhythm as his crimson jacket fluttered with his jerky movement. He shut the door quickly then turned heel and faced Roy, glaring.

The room was dark, as it always was when Mustang had Edward come, and the only source of light was from the large windows behind the man's personal desk.

"This had better be important..." Ed managed to mutter, his voice as still as he could keep it as nervousness bit at his stomach. He let his amber eyes slide over to Roy, who was bent over his desk, writing calmly, his full attention on his work. His figure was outlined by a ghostly blue glow from the cloud-cloaked moon. The rain set a soft patter against the glass, and a slight biting cold entered the room with the chill of the rain.

Roy finished with his paperwork, pausing to place his fountain pen aside before turning his gaze up at the blond. Edward, despite himself, let his mask slip and fear leaked through, but he quickly reset his face to the original glare of defiance.

A smirk tugged at Roy's lips, his narrow eyes moving to meet Edwards. Slowly, he placed his elbows on the table, intertwining his fingers and placing them beneath his chin.

"Yes, Fullmetal, I believe this will be worth you're effort..." Roy finally replied, giving a slight tilt of his head to motion for the boy to come farther into the room. Edward gave a quick huff then started toward one of the two black leather couches and seated himself onto the one to the far left, the one farthest from Roy.

"Let's hear it. What's this one about?" Edward asked calmly even as his inner voice screamed for him to run. He had no wanting to be in that office with Roy, but it was for Al.

His brother, who he promised to restore at all costs. /all costs/.

"Alright Fullmetal, I have a report on a successful human transmutation-"

"Without the stone?" Edward practically shouted, eyes wide and staring at Roy as he jumped to his feet. Edward hadn't even realized that he had stepped up to the desk until Roy pushed a bit of his cloak off of the surface. He stood his ground, looking down upon Roy.

"No, from what was gathered it was believed that the incomplete form of the Stone was used." Roy finished, shooting Edward a quick glare. Edward ignored it, his brain working furiously. His mind connected the very thought that Roy could be holding the files to bringing Al back in his desk... And all of it without the Philosophers Stone.

This was his chance to set everything right again.

"While I do not have the actually data, I have the case info. It says that the creator was killed on sight by military personnel, but the human brought back escaped with the detailed experiment information." Roy's smooth voice resounded through the room, washing over Edward and consuming him. Roy kept his dark obsidian eyes shut while talking, and only opened them for the next phrase.

"Are you interested?"

And there was that damned smirk.

Edward swallowed hard, bowing his head slightly so that his bangs covered the most of his face. He gave a silent nod and stepped around the desk. Roy smirked up at him as he swivelled his chair to the side, his right arm to the desk, the left to the window.

"Then lets get down to business."

Edward slowly let his red jacket slip down his arms into a heap on the floor, revealing his ever present leather pants and silver-rimmed black shirt. He stepped over to the seated Roy and kneeled down, passing his hands over the crotch of Roy's pants, the large bulge obvious. With shaky hands, he unzipped the and unbuttoned the pants, letting Roy's stiff manhood free from it's tight bind.

Eyes shut tight, Edward slid his mouth over Roy's cock, running his tongue across the vein that stood out over the bottom. He took in as much of Roy as he could, sucking hard. Edward placed his hands onto Roy's knees as he felt the man lace his hands into his hair, pulling him farther into his lap. He pushed away lightly, unable to swallow what Roy deemed fit, but persistant hands kept pulling.

Edward gaged at this motion, much more of Roy being forced down his throat then he could handle. His eyes watered, but he didn't stop. He repositioned himself, bringing his hands down to stroke and pump at what he couldn't fit into his mouth, hoping for resolve. Roy gave a stifled moan as he felt Edward's gloved hands meet his throbbing erection. His vision swam and he felt pleasure streak through his body, heated passion mixing with a chill. Roy tightened his grip on Edward's golden hair, holding tight as he came close to orgasam.

Edward tasted the bitter pre-cum and swallowed quickly, humming in the back of his throat. He just wanted to end it. Roy's body gave a slight jerk, and he yanked on Ed's blond hair, pulling him down onto him completely, cum spilling into the boy's mouth.

Gagging, Edward pulled his head away from Roy, letting his softened erection slide from his mouth. He sat kneeling on the floor, Roy's hand still tangled in his honey locks, as the sticky white seed of his superior ran down his chin.

"You're getting better..." Roy mocked, pulling his hand away from the knots of blond hair. Edward swallowed hard at Roy's words.

He shouldn't be getting better.

Lightning lit up the sky for a moment, flashing brilliant blue light into the room as a long silence ensued, Edward still on the ground, his eyes locked onto the hardwood floor. Roy gazed down at him, staring long and hard at the slumped form of Ed before he spoke.

"Why do you do this? Why do you always put yourself after others?" Roy whispered, his voice resonant and deep. Edward wiped at his mouth, leaving the traces of sex on his black sleeve to stain. He raised his liquid gold eyes to the window, looking out as lightning danced from cloud to cloud, curtained by rain.

"I made a promise. I swore I would do anything to get his body back..." Edward forced out, pushing himself to his feet, eyes still locked on the window. He couldn't bring himself to look Mustang in the eye, not after he had done that.

Roy closed his eyes and sighed. Roy almost felt stupid. Just because he wouldn't lower himself to such levels for another person, Edward Elric would, if it were for his younger brother. It was all to his advantage in the end.
Roy let his eyes fall shut and a smirk pull at his lips.

Edward swallowed one more time, trying to get the sick taste out of his mouth. He turned to Roy, glared hard and thrust his hand out, palm open.

"Give me the file."

Roy's eyes snapped open, wide with shock. He stared at Edward a moment, no traces of his smirk left on his face. Edward did not falter, his eyes narrowed, arm extended. Roy finally gave in, turning to his desk, fingering the drawers.

Edward sigh inwardly, glad to have gotten the ordeal over with. Roy was getting the files, and he could be getting the hell out of the building. He turned and bent down to his coat, extending a reaching hand.

Roy's hands stopped at the handle of the drawer, his eyes lingering on his underlings fine toned legs and ass. Grinning, he reached a hand forward, wrapping it around his abdomen and pulling the boy toward him. Ed yelped.

"What the hell? Must-"

Edward was cut off as Roy shoved him down onto the desk, face inches from his own. Roy locked eyes.

"Now, Fullmetal, this information is very important, and I'm risking my rank, life, and job by leaking it... You do plan on paying me in full, correct?" Roy sneered, his hands firmly gripping onto Edward's hips. Edward's eyes widened with sudden fear.

He was actually going to do it...

Edward did the first thing that came to mind, he threw his automail fist. Roy was quick to grab hold of it, jerking his body to the left out of a subconscious will to protect himself. Roy grabbed the boy's other wrist in his hand as well, and pinned them above Edward's head, holding him in place.

"Stop this." Roy demanded as Edward thrashed his legs in a sad attempt to kick Roy. Edward's back was laying flat against the wood, his lets dangling off with Roy between them, a frown plastered on his face. He ran his hand under his shirt, forcing it up to his chest so that his midriff was revealed. "Did you not say you're self that you would do anything?" Roy hissed, slipping a free hand down Edward's pants and light blue boxers.

A gentle roll of thunder was not enough to contain the frantic yelling of Edward as Roy slipped his hand around his length.

"Nice to know you're not small in all places, Edward..." Roy chuckled. Edward's face screwed up in anguish, his eyes closed tight. Roy slid his hand down smoothly, then back up, gently running his thumb over the head.

"Stop it! I don't want this! Help! Som-" a slap to the face shut Ed up quick, and his hands were freed. He quickly brought them up to his mouth, clapping them securely over his lips. He was a dark red in the face, and sweat graced his forehead.

Roy could hardly contain himself.

He removed his hand, quickly stripping off Ed's boots, and then went to unbutton and unzip his pants. Edward had opened his eyes at the lack of sexual stimulation, glancing a look at Roy as he ripped his pants down.

Roy leaned down, and slid his mouth over Ed's cock. A low moan emitted from Ed's throat at the minstrations. Running his tongue over the head, Roy let his eyes jump to Edward's face. There were tears in his eyes, goddamn tears, and he still had his hands, fists more of, at his mouth, trying not to scream or moan.

Roy slid his hands up and down the boy's bare legs, keeping them apart, often allowing one hand to drop and fondle the boy's gentiles.

Edward's breath became ragged, and he loathed himself for actually feeling pleasure from the treatment. But that didn't stop tears from glazing his eyes. Another small whimper escaped Ed lips as Roy scraped his teeth across the sensitive skin.

Roy pulled his lips away, bringing his head up as he licked at his lips. Edward shot him a confused tear-filled glance as the man ripped off his gloves. He went straight back between his legs, hand pumping hard, and Edward felt himself peak.

With great disdain, he came into Mustang's hand, most landing on his revealed stomach. Roy brought his hand up to his mouth and placed his index and middle finger to his lips, tasting the boy.

"You should bottle that stuff..." Roy mumbled, wiping the rest from Edward's stomach onto his hand. Edward breathed deep, his eyes only half open as tears leaked from them. Sadly, he turned to his side, curling up onto the desk, shaking.

Moments passed, and still Roy did nothing.

"Musta-" Ed's voice cracked. Edward attempted to clear his throat. Ed almost screamed when he felt rough hands grab his upper arm. With one smooth motion, Roy had Edward back on his back, legs spread. He grinned, bringing his cum slicked hand into the light for Edward to see.

"Try and relax." with those words, Roy pushed his middle finger in past the muscle of Ed's entrance and felt around for his own pleasure to hear Ed's howls and groans. It was all Edward could do to keep from screaming. He bit down hard on his shirt, pain jumping through his body. Roy forced in yet another finger past the tight muscle, then another, scissoring in attempts to loosen the boy up.

Finally, Edward turned to face Roy, screaming.

"Stop it! Al... AL!!"

Roy's eyes darkened, and with a quick movement of his hand, he slapped the boy good and hard. Why it was always about that damned little boy was beyond Roy, and he couldn't stand it.

He growled and pulled at the stubborn. Edward continued to sob softly, heightening Roy's overall lust. The boy brought his hands up to his chest, clenching them tight as though he would die without his firm grip on the pushed-up cloth.

Finally freeing his erection, Roy pressed the head of his cock up against Edward's entrance and pushed in an inch or two. Golden eyes widened in horror.

"Ack... Roy... please..." Edward's tear streaked face and amber eyes cut through Roy, and he forced himself completely into Edward, shutting his eyes tight as pleasure coursed through him. The boy was /so tight/.

The colonel blocked out every cry of pain, every thought of pedophilia and self hate that plagued his mind and did the only thing that felt right. He thrust. Edward screamed and clutched at Roy's back. Every move ripped him. Roy's jaw dropped and he began to pant. It was too much, too fast for the both of them.

It was over in mere minutes. Cumming into Edward Roy collapsed onto the boy, his body limp with spent energy. His cock slowly going limp inside of Edward.

The two lay there, the unsteady beat of thunder and heavy erratic breathing the only sounds in the room. Very slowly, Edward began to shake, body convulsing beneath the large frame of Roy. Mustang glanced down at the boy, his eyes softening, and he wrapped his arms around the slight frame, bringing his lips down against the boy's gently slipping his tongue between Ed's slightly parted soft lips.

That night, Edward cried with the sky.

ooOOoo

Edward slowly trudged to the door, his eyes still swollen and red. The limp in his gate was clear, and the sag of his shoulders defied him of what the real Elric had once been. Slowly, he reached for the knob, his gloved hand grazing the metal.

Before he opened it, he paused a moment, turning slightly to face Roy, the defiant glare and spark of fire back in his eyes. His hands clutched tight on the file he held down by his side.


"This had better not be a fake..." Edward hissed, locking his eyes with Roy's. The man sat calmly at his desk, his usual blue military jacket off and limp across his desk, the pale blue button-up shirt revealed. His eyes were blank, and he gave no reply. For a long moment the only sound was that of rain as Edward stood his place, his hand on the handle, the two alchemists staring at one another.

"-or I'll never forgive you."

Edward turned and quickly stormed from the room, slamming the door shut in his wake. Roy stared at it a moment, a soft smile forming on his lips.

He sat in the inky black of his office that night, his feet propped up on his desk, and listened to the rain that night. The beautiful, soothing rain.


OOooOOooOO

Review, or Roy will molest you in your sleep... And it won't be as sexy as you think...
Sign up to rate and review this story