Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > That's The Way I Like It

Last Goodbye

by mybloodyvalentine

Jenna and Cutler say goodbye...

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-03-08 - Updated: 2011-03-08 - 2122 words

?Blocked
I awoke the next morning bright and early. The first thought that popped into my head was the wedding. Oh god, I couldn't marry Ian. Biting my lip, I sat up in bed and looked out the window to see if I could tell what time of day it was. From the dark sky, I figured it was still quite early in the morning. That was lucky for me. It meant I wouldn't have to leave for a while still.

Trying to get my mind off Ian, I focused on Cutler instead. He was slumped next to me, sleeping apparently. He was still fully dressed and had that wig on. I wondered who had fallen asleep first last night: me or him. Looking down at his smooth, creamy skin, closed eyelids, and full lips, I knew I had to have him one last time before I left.

I pressed a kiss to those soft lips and whispered, "Cutler?" Cutler stayed completely still, not moving an inch. I smiled down at him, noticing how peaceful he looked while he slept. Besides for the fact that I was fucking nervous about the wedding later this evening, I actually felt okay. The pill Cutler had given me had cleared out my system and I didn't feel like I was dying anymore.

"Cutler, wake up!" I murmured, stroking his cheek. When he didn't move, I rolled my eyes. He was going to get it whether he like it or not. I couldn't resist the delectable ivory flesh any longer. Without further ado, I leaned over Cutler's chest and started undoing the buttons to his coat. After that, I removed his vest and then started ripping his shirt off.

"Mm...is that you, Jenna?" Cutler murmured, not bothering to open his eyes. I rolled my eyes at Cutler and ripped the shirt off and pressed my lips to his bare chest, "No, it's your long lost cousin." Cutler chuckled and opened one eye so he could look at me, "You don't look like you're related to me. I wouldn't want to have sex with a cousin. Don't you look good this morning?"

Cutler's eyes traveled up and down my naked body as I kissed up and down his chest frantically, touching him all over. I got between his legs and licked from his belly all the way up to his chest. As I leaned down to lick his neck, Cutler snaked out a hand and placed it over my breast. He kneaded it gently and gave me one of those small smirks.

I squirmed under his touch and sat on his chest, moving my lips up his throat to his mouth. Cutler caught my mouth in his before I had a chance to kiss him. He kissed me fiercely, running his tongue all over my bottom lip. I parted my lips and let my tongue do a little dance with his as they rubbed against each other. I was started to drip and couldn't really keep this up.

Needing him now, I moved down Cutler's body and quickly unbuckled his pants. I tugged them down and stroked his intimate parts gently. Cutler closed his eyes and groaned as I rubbed him lightly. Deciding to have some fun with him, I started running my tongue up from his lower belly to right below his chin. I paused there and continued this procedure.

As I ran my tongue back down his stomach, I paused and gave a long lick dangerously close to his throbbing erection. Cutler tilted his head back and groaned, "God, do tell me, are you trying to kill me? If you are, you're doing a very good job of it." I smirked up at Cutler smugly and replied, "Not kill you...just make you want me, that's all."

Cutler feigned shock and murmured, "Oh, of course, because obviously, I don't want you at all right now." He gestured down to the spot between his legs and rolled his eyes. I smiled at him and started sprinkling kisses up and down his sensitive parts. Cutler closed his eyes and whimpered at me, "You know I don't drive you crazy like this..."

"Oh, I know," I replied, having too much fun to stop. "But you deserve a little torture." I licked up the inside of his thighs and started kneading him gently between my hands. Cutler trembled slightly beneath me. He opened one eyes an gave me a helpless look, "I want you now...please don't make me wait..."

"All in good time," I murmured, crawling back up his body. I stroked his chest and ran kisses up the side of his neck and then nibble on his ear lightly. Cutler grabbed me and forced a hand between my legs. He rubbed me unmercilessly until I was crying out and whimpering as well. Cutler rubbed my special spot and then removed his hand.

"That's what you're doing to me, just worse," he informed me with a matter-of-fact look. Getting his point, I straddled him and placed myself over him. Moving my hands to grip his shoulders, I buried him deep inside me, pushing down further and further until he was entirely inside me. It stretched me a bit, but it still felt very good.

I formed a steady rhythm, pushing him deeper and deeper inside of me. Cutler moaned and reached up to stroke my cheek. I smiled down and panted as I continued riding him. For some reason, I felt very weak. My heart was racing and sweat was already dribbling from my forehead despite the fact that I had just started. I tried to ignore it and kept going.

I gasped and rolled my hips to his as I picked up my pace. Panting loudly, I murmured, "Cutler...oh god, I love you." Cutler blinked his eyes blissfully and droned, "Mm, you have no idea how good you look up there. A change of position is always nice." Cutler watched me bounce up and down over him and reached forward to run his hands over my hips.

I continued sinking down on him, picking up my pace once more. Cutler was staring at my chest in a hyptnosis. Wondering what he was doing, I panted, "What are you looking at?" Cutler blinked and met my eyes for a moment as he replied, "Oh nothing." He reached up and grabbed my breasts that had been bobbing up and down just in front of him.

I squeaked as he grabbed each fleshy mound and started kneading them. My desire to reach my peak intensified and I slammed down harder and harder to the point of exhaustion. Cutler started rubbing my breasts in circular motions before leaning up to kiss one of them. Not sure just how much longer I could keep doing this, I groaned and gave one last, hard slam.

Cutler hit a very sensitive spot deep within me. At the same time, he licked around my nipple and bit down on it. That was enough to send me flying to my peak. I felt the knot deep inside me release and a feeling of great pleasure washed over me. Completely out of energy, I flopped onto Cutler's chest, pretty much ready to just pass out.

Cutler still hadn't quite reached his peak. He rolled me off of him and onto my back. I blinked up at him as he lifted one of my legs and pounded inside of me until he hit an orgasm as well. Cutler moaned loudly and parted his lips as he released inside me. He gently rode me out before slipping out of me and folding me into his arms.

I closed my eyes and mumbled, "I don't want to leave you." Cutler nodded and wrapped his arms around me. He gently kissed the back of my neck and pushed the sweaty hair off of my face. Frowning, he looked at the clock at then back down at me. He didn't have to say anything out loud. It was quite obvious what he was thinking.

"I suppose I should get back home now," I said, speaking Cutler's thoughts aloud. "I'm sure mother will get me up bright and early for the wedding." Despite my words, I made no effort to move. Instead, I stayed completely limp and motionless in his arms. Cutler nodded to my remark and replied, "Yes, I suppose she will. A wedding is suppose to be one of the biggest days of your life."

"Well, isn't that lovely?" I said sardonically. "It will probably be one of my worst days." Cutler hugged me tight and murmured sweet nothings into my ear, "Don't say that, my dear. Ian could change. Pray that he likes you better than Adrianna. He should. You're much prettier than her." Cutler sounded more like he was trying to convince himself that Ian wouldn't hurt me.

"I doubt it," I told him in a depressed voice. "You and I both know that I look sickly right now." A long silence was an acknowledgment to my question. Sighing, I pressed my body closer to Cutler, enjoying the feel of bare skin on bare skin. It was so nice without any barriers between us. It was just me and him sharing our love and being completely honest about our feelings.

I noticed that we had both admitted that I should go and yet, neither of us had moved an inch. Sighing, I tried to sit up. Cutler sighed as well and slid off the bed. He wrapped his arms around me and set me on the floor in front of him. Cutler went to retrieve my clothes and started dressing me, stroking my body and sneaking me kisses as he did so.

I was trembling, already scared about the wedding. As Cutler tied my dress in the back, I came up with a plan, "I won't marry him. I'll refuse it. If I don't say 'yes' at the altar, we won't be married, right?" In my mind, it sounded like a great plan. Unfortunately, Cutler didn't seem to think it was such a great plan. He bit his lip and looked at the ground.

"What?" I asked, not seeing why he was being so pessimistic. Cutler finished tying my dress and turned me around to face him. Sighing, he looked into my eyes and said, "Don't refuse him. If you do, you'll just get yourself into an even bigger mess. Remember what I said? If you refuse Ian, of course he'll hate you. He could treat you even worse than Adrianna."

Cutler walked to the door with me and kissed my forehead one last time before he sighed, "Come to me as soon as you get the chance. You can do it, darling. You know I love you." I did know that. That was one of the reasons why it was so hard to step over this threshold. In some senses it felt like I was stepping over to a different life. Was I?

I stepped outside and hesitated there, looking up at Cutler with big, sad eyes. I took a step towards my home and then turned back to him, "Cutler?" Cutler stepped outside and pressed a passionate kiss to my mouth, holding me close to him for the last time. As we broke apart, I swore I could see tears in Cutler's eyes. Only then did I realize I was crying as well.

"Go now," Cutler murmured as he slipped back inside and shut the door. I knew he was right, and yet, for unknown reasons, I stood hesitating outside his door for another five minutes. Finally, I summoned up my nerve and walked home. Today, I walked slowly. My body was achy and sore and my stomach still felt a bit fucked up.

Much too soon, I arrived home despite the fact that I had walked slow. I climbed back up to my room and sat in my bed. How was I going to survive this day? What would life be like after this? Only two minutes after I had climbed through the window, the door opened and my mother slipped inside. She gave me a plate of food and a warning look.

"Eat it," she ordered, "Or else I'll have to force you to eat it. You don't want that, do you?" I frowned, not wanting to eat and not wanting my mother to force me to eat either. Mother gave me a suspicious look and put a hand on my forehead, "My goodness, you're warm. Do you think you have a temperature? You're sweating all over."

An idea suddenly popped into my head. I nodded and acted fainting, "Oh yes...I feel sick..."
Sign up to rate and review this story