Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

My SoulMate

by SasuNaruBabyGirl 3 reviews

SEX

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Sasuke - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-03-09 - Updated: 2011-03-10 - 609 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
We were sitting there alone. Nothing to do. We sat facing each other as the music played in the background. I could hear it faintly as he moved closed to me. His hand brushed my cheek and I felt his arms around my neck. It was his turn to start what we did every week. His turn to bring me to my happiest.
His hand traced my lips as his hair fell in his face. I sat still as he squirmed trying to hold back his urges. I felt his heart pound against my chest as he hugged me closely. I held back my will just for him. I couldn’t take it any more. I had to have him. I had to feel his warmth against my skin. I needed him against anything else.
I slipped my hands under his shirt pulling him closer to me feeling his warmth against me. I kissed his lips and pulled his shirt over his head. Slipping it off of his body. I kissed him deeper pulling him into my lap. He could feel my hardness against his bottom. He was slipping into ecstasy as I broke the kiss and licked at his chest. I bit, licked, sucked, and left little strawberries all over his body.
I pushed him down on the boxes, that we were sitting on, and licked down his stomach. He groaned his blond hair covering his, baby, blue eyes. I grinned a devilish grin as he blushed scarlet. I pulled his pants from his body, removing his boxers as well. I licked at his member pulling him deeper into his ecstasy. He nearly screamed, but I placed my hand over his mouth, worried that the people in the other room would hear.
He, finally, released and I swallowed every bit. I licked my lips and put my fingers inside his bottom. I kept my hand over his mouth as I did so. His muffled screams made me grunt at him. He calmed a bit as it eased. I looked down at my lover. He was beautiful just the same. His girly face made him cute. He had a member and I knew and didn’t care. I loved him just the same. He was my little man. My Naruto.
I pulled my fingers outta him and unzipped my pants and slipped in my hot, member. He bit into my fingers drawing metallic blood. He licked it away and groaned. I slipped deeper inside him and pounded inside him. I released and he screamed, my mouth still over my his mouth. He mumbled ‘I love you’ as he released himself. Letting him sleep for a bit I cleaned him up and redressed him.
We went back to the little party and laughed with my friends. I looked over at Naruto and seen him fall to the ground. I rushed over to him and picked him up. He put his hand to my cheek and I exhaled. I carried him and sat him down in a chair. I took the drink, Sakura offered, and handed it to him. He gulped it down and handed it back to me. I put it on the table.
“Let’s go home,” I whispered and he nodded. I picked him up and his blue eyes closed. I carried him home and tucked him into bed. I lay beside him, until I was tired myself. Then I closed my eyes and slept beside my lover, my partner, my soul mate, my soul mate. Forever and ever until he is forced from my side. I loved my Naruto and wouldn’t let him go for anything.
Sign up to rate and review this story