Categories > Anime/Manga > Ouran High School Host Club > Kyoya's Status Updates

Tamaki's an Ass...

by Zexion_Number_VI 0 reviews

Category: Ouran High School Host Club - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Parody - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-03-11 - Updated: 2011-03-11 - 224 words

0TrainWreck
Okay, so there we were, sitting in the music room, waiting on the girls to come in and all of a sudden, Tamaki starts going on a rant about something. I tried not to listen, but when I started walking out of the room, he grabbed me and kept me inside by pushing me onto the goddamn freaking floor. He sat on top of me with my wrists pinned down on the ground. He said, "As payback for when you got me that day when we were in 8th grade." I glared at him, but he just smiled and lowered his head a bit and I swear to God he was going to kiss me, but then Haruhi walked in, so he didn't. Instead he stood up and greeted her. I sat up to where I was balancing on my elbows and I looked at him over the rim of my glasses, through my bangs. I was going to KILL him! That stupid bastard needs to learn his place in the world! Oh crap....I really hope he doesn't read this... glances around the room quickly before returning to the page. Never mind. I feel like a retard for even wondering that. I take this with me everywhere, so how could he read it? Well, there's my rant for now. Goodbye.
-- Kyoya Ootori
Sign up to rate and review this story