Categories > Books > Harry Potter > HP Drabbles

Snape's Hell 2

by darkelf19 0 reviews

Collection of drabbles written for my LJ community, hpfic_contest

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Parody - Characters: Snape, Voldemort - Published: 2006-05-19 - Updated: 2006-05-19 - 178 words

0Unrated
Snape's Hell: Episode 2

Snickering against his hand he snuck from the dark room where the other laying sleeping, blissfully unaware of the dangerous man just outside his door. His wicked smile grew upon seeing his comrades gathered outside their victim's home. He nodded briefly at the hooded figures, the single that everything was on plan.

Pulling out his wand he pointed it at the sky, fumbling over laughter as he cast the enchantment. Within moments the deadly serpent marked the sky, each of his servants' marks responding in accord.

The loud crash and resounding curse alerted him that the victim was indeed aware of his presence. The terrified scream made his grin widen, the sickening thump of a body hitting a floor caused him to giggle; but it wasn't until Severus Snape appeared in the doorway, tar and feathered, that he lost it, tumbling to the ground in a fit of laughter.

Snape sent his master a crude look, irritably plucking a rather large feather from his forehead. At least death, he mused, had improved his master's humor.
Sign up to rate and review this story