Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Velvet Divorce

Velvet Divorce

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Sixth one of my series, "Ghost Doll." Teenage boys are dying in a private school in Nagasaki. Ju-Oh-Cho suspects a demon is behind the murders. Tsuzuki and Hisoka go undercover to find the cause. M...

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Horror - Characters: Hisoka,Tatsumi,Tsuzuki - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-03-10 - Updated: 2011-03-11 - 475 words - Complete

0Unrated


Velvet Divorce

Chapter One: Bloody Glass:

Not again!

Blood smeared over the walls and floor. Her spine froze and her breath felt hot in the dark September air of the room. She took slow steps backwards, shaking her head.

No! No! She fled down the stairs to the lobby.

"Help!" she cried. "Somebody help me!"

----

-Ju-Oh-Cho-

Tsuzuki had an interesting thought while eating his cake over his paperwork. He and Anna had been dating for three months now and everything was good so far, but yet curiosity built up in the bedroom department. He wanted to try out new sexual tricks with Anna. Tsuzuki sat back in his chair with his spoon in his hand.

She's never tried oral with me before/, he thought. /I only got to eat her out once. He began to miss the taste already; thinking about it made him tremble with mischief. Each bite of cake led to deeper thoughts. They never did get to finish their date in Kyoto; Asmodeus and Hisoka saw to that. Oh well, that's on the to-do list with Anna. Is she into the romantic stuff or kinky play? Oh and what about a little cosplay? Tsuzuki shut his eyes in delight.

"Tsuzuki-san, Hisoka-kun!" a voice snapped him back into reality. The shinigami looked up and found younger Gushoshin floating over to them. The older shinigami frowned.

"Oh what do want, Gushoshin?" he whimpered.

"Chief Konoe wants to see you both," he said. "It's really important." Tsuzuki sighed and dropped his shoulders.

"Fine, fine," he grumbled. It looked like the experimentation would have to wait. Damn it! I haven't even gotten to the best part!

----

"This case comes from a private school in your area," Tatsumi said as he showed them the pictures of mutilated bodies of high school boys in various bone-breaking positions. Their bodies were covered in red with their inwards revealed from the deep wounds from their chests to their abdomens. Their open mouths looked to still be screaming for help. Tsuzuki and Hisoka winced at such carnage.

"What happened to them?" Tsuzuki asked.

"In the course of five weeks," Tatsumi began. "Twelve teenage boys have been killed in the savage way you see there. The only connection they have is that they attended Nagasaki Nihon University Junior and Senior High. Their ages were around sixteen and seventeen." Tsuzuki and Hisoka watched with wide eyes.

"Nagasaki Nihon University Junior and Senior High?" Tsuzuki asked.

"The private school?" Hisoka asked.

"Yes," Tatsumi said. "We believe the killings are done by a demon."

"We need you to get to Nagasaki right away," Konoe said. "We can't afford any more bloodshed."

"Yes sir," Tsuzuki and Hisoka replied. The oldest of the pair hid his dissatisfaction with the situation.

----

Meanwhile, Anna made her way over to Wisteria House and knocked on the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story