Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Stories From The Zones

by StarbucksJunkie 0 reviews

Stories from the zones

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-03-13 - Updated: 2011-03-13 - 362 words

0Unrated
Yet another Killjoy story, I'm -for the moment- leaving the other one, I may go back to it. Oh and my 'h' button works now, but now the 'b' button keeps gamming. Getting tired of all this.

"Come on Mikey!" My older brother yelled up the stairs. I grabbed my bright red leather jacket and yellow bandana, tying it behind me.

"In a minute!" I called back through the wooden door, quickly, I shoved my laser gun into it's holder on my side, and slammed the door shut, taking the steps down 2 at a time.

I got to the bottom and looked around the once abandoned old house, we'd found this wreck of a place a few months ago and moved in. It was silent and dark, but the rumble of the trans-am told me that the others were outside waiting.

I shut the door and pulled my dark sunglasses down from on top of my head, protection from the harsh midday sun of Zone 6.

I didn't like having to live out here, yeah,the idea of eing a wanted criminal,looked up to by nearly a whole city, not being tied down to any normal life. But I did miss normalility most of the time.I missed my friends I used to work with, I missed being able to walk down to the coffee shop before work and not get recognised.

My brother peeped the horn impatiently, making me jump.

I climbed in the passenger seat and turned the radio on.

The voice of Doctor Death Defying greeted us, "Look alive Sunshine" The girl in the back giggled at her nickname for he gave her. "You're here with me, Dr D, 109 in the sky but the pigs wont quit, what's new is old and whatold is new, I've got some tunes for you."

Music started and Party Poison, AKA Gerard Way, also my brother, put his foot flat down and the car shot forward.

I know it is short, but I wrote this in math class the other day, and wanted to upload it because knowing me, I'd lose the paper I did it on. R+R and I might continue
Sign up to rate and review this story