Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I've been made BL/ind to the wrong...

Good things never last long ...

by Unicorns-are-real 6 reviews

Sorry for the delay in updates

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-03-14 - Updated: 2011-03-14 - 337 words

2Original
Sorry for the delay in updating, I had severely bad writer's block. Anywho, this chapter goes out to eatyourcookies who made me realise that I really needed to update :) xoxo


Fun Ghoul opened his eyes to find a red gun and two men standing over him, both with unreadable expressions upon their faces.

"What is your name?" The blonde man pressed, his gun remaining level with Fun Ghoul 's forehead.
Fun stuttered,
"Frank, my name's Frank."

It appeared that that this answer only resulted in blondies gun to push harder into his forehead. He cringed as the cold plastic dug into his flesh.

"What is my name ?" The man with the afro asked.

Fun rubbed his bleary eyes with the heels of his palms. The man came into focus, as did the blonde dude. Fun smiled broadly,

"Ray! Mikey!" He squeaked, embarrassingly high for a man of his age. Mikey relaxed and dropped the gun before pulling Fun into a hug.

Suddenly, a four legged beast leapt onto the bed Fun was laid on. Slobber dripped onto his face as Gunpowder licked his master lovingly, nipping affectionately every now and again.

Fun laughed as the boisterous collie dog floored Kobra Kid. Gunpowder drooled all over Kobra as he screamed in protest, moaning about all the germs.

Fun Ghoul tried to get to his feet but something tugged on his arm. He glanced down and yanked the IV drip out of his wrist, recoiling as he felt it slip out of his vien. Ugh, disgusting.

Jet wrapped a bandage around his friends arm, stemming the flow of blood.

Fun Ghoul leaned down and pulled the salivating dog from Kobra, chuckling at the spit that coated his hair, spiking his friends usually combed back style so that Kobra resembled an electricuted hedgehog.



Dr. Deathdefying checked Fun Ghoul over as Kobra Kid and Jet Star fought to get Kobra's gun back from Gunpowder's vice like grip.

Ghoul treasured this moment as much as he could.

Good things never last long....
Sign up to rate and review this story