Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Cheating Hearts

by georgieeMCR98 1 review

High-school based Frerard. Two new kids at Bellville High and getting through today is going to be rather long...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance,Humor - Characters: Mikey Way,Gerard Way,Frank Iero - Published: 2011-03-16 - Updated: 2011-03-16 - 977 words - Complete

1Ambiance
New fanfic I'm writing with Kaycem from the lurkers page XD this isn't all purley mine, this is also Kaycem's but this chapters is all hers! Please rate and review, much appreciated! :D

Frank's P.O.V
Hi i'm Frank Iero and today is my first day at a new school. I knew we'd move again soon. It was always the way. Just as I got friends my parents would move me along. I It took me a while to make friends as well, I had jet black hair at the moment anyway, I was changing it all the time. I also had hazel eyes and I was short. I knew I was at my last school I was the shortest in my year. It was horrible, I seemed to get shoved in to lockers a lot. Today I wore red converse with black laces, black skinnys and a Misfits hoodie. They were one of my favourite bands. I didn't like your usual crappy pop stuff I was into what proper music is rock and metal.
I had made sure that I had arrived at school early enough to try and not get caught in the rush and struggle to find the office so I could get my timetable. I already had a feeling I would be getting friendly with some lockers today so I didn't want to make more bruises for myself. I got to what I think was the office and stepped inside. It was warm and there was a few potted plants, that looked like they were dying, very welcoming. The lady sat behind the desk had huge rimmed red glasses on and I had to suppress a giggle, she looked hilarious.
"Oh are you Gerard Way?" The lady looked up at me. Gerard Way? Where'd she get that idea from?
"No i'm not."
"Mikey Way?"
"No."
"Oh then Frank Iero?"
"Yes."
"Will you confirm your age, middle name and where you moved from." This lady was starting to get on my nerves, I hoped I would never have to see her again.
"I'm 17 born on halloween (I had the most fucking awesome birthday ever) my middle name is Anthony and I moved from Chicago." she nodded and handed me a timetable. Oh great double maths but then the day looked up, music, art, drama and music again. I smiled and walked out. I bumped into two people who i guess were Gerard? and Mikey? Maybe the two people who the receptionist thought I was. I blushed and looked at the one with black hair he was beautiful. Wait I'm straight? Well it wouldn't surprise me If I wasn't. I blushed and walked off as fast as I could.

Gerard's P.O.V

New school. New start. New day. I was walking aimlessly with Mikey my brother through our new school. We had moved from the school to school because of all the daily beatings and abuse we got. Me and Mikey were looking for the reception without any luck if i'm honest. We had come into school early because I knew this would happen.
"Gee you look like a lost puppy." Mikey laughed and I gave him the finger. I loved my brother we were close and nothing was going to separate us, I couldn't let that happen. Oh my names Gerard Way and I have shoulder length black hair and today I was wearing a black leather jacket an Iron Maiden tee and black skinnys with black and white vans. I wasn't skinny but I wasn't fat either, I guess I was, normal size?. I had green eyes and was the most weirdest kid on the planet. This is why I was a human punch bag at my last school.
"Hey Gee I think that's the office?" I nodded and we walked over the door. Just as we were about to walk in a boy came out, he was short but he didn't have young boy features which meant he must at least be mine or Mikey's age which was two years younger than me. He looked up at me his eyes burning with curiosity, he had hazel eyes and too soon he walked away. He was beautiful. I'm bi yes but I think i'm more gay if i'm straight to the point. Haha straight to the point...oh never mind. I walked in the office and it smelt like old lady, please don't ask how I knew this.
I walked to the front desk and chuckled when I saw the lady's glasses, they were funny. I could see mikey trying not to giggle but for me it was no use.
"I'm ummm, i'm Gerard Way." I managed to escape between giggles Mikey told her who he was and she handed us our timetables. Oh fucking great I had double maths first. I looked at the map the classroom wasn't too far from here so that was okay. I stepped into the now busy corridor and I waved him off, he had PE first thing, bet he's dreading it.
I headed towards A20, my maths room and the same boy I bumped in to earlier was leaning against the wall. He was perfect. His fringe near enough covered one of his eyes and he was wearing eyeliner, I hadn't noticed that earlier. I shrugged and walked over to him. He was outside A20 which meant he was in my first two classes fuck yeah.
"Heyy I'm Gerard Way." I had introduced myself without thinking. I did these things every now and again. "Hi i'm F-Frank Iero." he stuttered on his words which made him more cute and made me blush a little. As the bell went Frank opened the door. Maybe school wasn't going to be so bad. I followed him in and took a seat next to him at the back.
Sign up to rate and review this story