Categories > Movies > Star Wars > Star Wars Part I

Chapter One: Nightmares and Missions

by SixxLuver94 0 reviews

Before AOTC. Anakin and Kallie are sent on a mission to Tatooine, where their friendship will be tested. Will they pass it, or will it tear them apart?

Category: Star Wars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Anakin,Obi-Wan - Published: 2011-03-16 - Updated: 2011-03-17 - 1636 words

0Unrated
I feel him. He is constantly in my dreams. I can’t help but feel that something is wrong. Fear, Anger, and Hate is all I sense when I am around him. His future is clouded. “You are a good person don’t do this!.” The Jedi turned against me, don’t you turn against me!” I gasp sitting up in bed. It took me a while to regain myself, to regain my focus. I bring my knees up to my chest, closing my eyes. “It’s just a dream. Just a dream.”I muttered to myself. I finally regain myself and get out of bed. I walk into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I turn the faucet on, bringing my face down and splashing it with water. I had to learn how to keep these dreams at bay.

I wait outside the Jedi Council, waiting for whatever meeting was being held to be over with. Finally, the doors open, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Anakin Skywalker walk out. I stand up straight. “Anakin!” I say loudly before throwing my arms around him, embracing him in a hug. I pull away looking up at his charming self. “Hey, Kallie.” He says grinning. I look at Obi-Wan. “Master Kenobi.” I say bowing my head a bit. Obi-Wan smiles. “Already told you that it is not necessary for you to do that, we are all friends here.” Says Obi-Wan. I smile looking over at Anakin. “What’s it been a year?” I ask him. Anakin runs a hand through his hair. “Something like that. Listen, Kallie can we pick this up later. I have things to do?” he asks. I quickly hide my disappointment with a smile. “We don’t even have to pick this up actually. I am departing on a mission soon. I will talk to you guys later.” I walk into the Jedi Council and the doors close.

Anakin shakes his head as he watches the door close. Obi-Wan begins to walk down the hallway, Anakin following behind. “I don’t like the idea of you two being as close as you are.” Says Obi-Wan. Anakin exhales a shaky breath. “I have been friends with her since I started my training, Master. She means a lot to me.” Says Anakin. Obi-Wan pulls him side. “Listen, the council does not trust her. They think she is too much of a liability to you, everyone. Keep your distance from her. Don’t let your feelings cloud your judgment.” Says Obi-Wan. He walks away leaving Anakin to his thoughts.

I walk out of the temple, frustrated. How could they say it's no big deal?! I head towards Dex’s Diner where I was going to meet up with Aayla. As I walk in, Aayla walks out. “Kallie, hey.” She says smiling. “Where are you going?” I ask her. She looks around at her surroundings. “Chancellor Palpatine would like to see us.” She says walking towards her cruiser. I follow her. “See us? Who is us?” I ask her. She gets in the front seat. “Anakin, Obi-Wan, Kit, Mace, Yoda, you and I.” she says. I get in the front passanger seat with her and we take off towards the senate building.

When we arrive I see Mace, Obi-Wan, Yoda, and Kit sitting down. Anakin was leaning up against the wall behind them with his arms crossed. Aayla sits down next to Kit and I stand next to Anakin. Chancellor Palpatine looks my way. “Good for you to join us Ms. Ann, Ms. Secura.” I nod. Obi-Wan looks back at me and smiles. “So what’s going on?” I ask Anakin, loud enough so only he could hear. He leans down. “There was an attack on Senator Jalen down in the underground scene.” He says quietly. I frown. “but what was he doing down there? It’s way to dangerous for a senator.” I say. Anakin shrugs. “Beats me.” He says quietly.

I look up to see Aayla sending me a death glare telling me to be quiet. I look down at the floor becoming interested in the tile. “Listen, Kallie, I didn’t mean to blow you off earlier. That was the last thing I wanted to do.” He says. I smile. “Apology accepted but you owe me dinner.” I say. Anakin chuckles. “I am going to end up broke because of you aren’t I?” he asks. I look at him. “I’ll play nice if you do.” I say smirking looking back up at the front. Chancellor Palpatine was looking between the two of us. “I’d like to send Kallie and Anakin to Tatooine. Find out anything they can about why the sandpeople would want to attack Senator Jalen. What his connection is. Then report back.” I step up. “I understand your concern with all this, Chancellor but..”

“They’ll do it.” Says Mace interrupting me. I look at him. “I am sorry but I cannot go on a mission with Anakin, Master Windu. We spoke about this an hour and a half ago. “ I feel Anakin’s gaze boring into me. Mace looks at me. “You two will go and pack your bags. You leave in a few hours.”

I walk out, with Anakin following close behind. “What do you mean you can’t go on a mission with me? Am I seriously that dangerous?” He asks me. I ignore him walking towards his speed cruiser. “Kallie would you just answer me. A minute ago you were all up for going out to dinner.” He says. I stop walking and turn around to face him. “Anakin I think of you as a brother and when I am around you I can’t think straight. I am always worried about what foolish thing you will do. It dangers any mission.” I lie to him. He raises an eyebrow. “What makes you think I will mess this one up?” he asks. I shrug. “I don’t know but that does not mean it won’t happen.” I say. Anakin thinks about this for a while. “We’ll go to your place first, pack your bags and then we will head over to my place.” He says walking over to his cruiser and getting in.

I sigh looking up at the sky praying to whatever God their was. “Please let us be okay.” I walk over to the cruiser and get in. Anakin looks over at me before he starts the cruiser and we take off towards my place. When we arrive I get out of the cruiser, Anakin does the same. He follows me over to the elevator which leads down to my apartment. Awkwardnessfilled the quiet elevator. Anakin looks at me. “Kallie, I promise you that I will not put us in danger. I can take care of myself. You dont need to worry about me.” He says. I look at him. “I cant help it though.” I say in a low voice. Anakin takes me into his arms. I close my eyes letting out a shaky breath. “Are you okay? You seem tense lately?” he asks. I chuckle. “Why do you always seem to ruin the moment?” I ask him. He smiles. “Sorry.”

I bite my bottom lip. “Why don’t we hurry up and get ready.” He says. The elevator opens and we walk out into my apartment. “Don’t you have a security system around here?” He asks me. I shrug off my robes. “Not really. I don’t really need one.” I say walking into my bedroom. Anakin follows me. “You are not worried about who can get in here?” he asks. I grab a suitcase and put some clothing in it. “Who would even bother? I have nothing to hide and there is nothing anyone would want.” I say. Anakin all of a sudden becomes quiet. I frown. “Ani, what’s wrong?” I ask him. He shakes his head. “Nothing.” I raise up an eyebrow. “Well I’m packed. You ready?” I ask him. “More than ever.” I laugh. “Good.”

As we were heading to his place I started thinking about my dreams. What If they get worse when I am around him? Will it mean that everything I saw will be true? Sure the dream was not vivid but I could recognize his voice anywhere.

Anakin gets out of the cruiser. “Stay here. I will be back in a second.” I nod watching him walk into his place. I lean back in the seat closing my eyes. I smile at the memory of how Anakin and I first met. I was ten he was eleven. I was training with Master Windu when Obi-Wan came in under Yoda’s orders. Anakin was ordered to train with me. I of course did not have a chance against him but I put up one hell of a fight. I was not going to go down that easy. So here we are now. Best friends. Nothing could tear us apart.

Anakin walks out of his place with a suitcase. I smile. “Well don’t you look dashing.” I say. He grins. “Not as dashing as you... ” He says without thinking. I raise an eyebrow. He laughs. “I guess what I am trying to say is that you look beautiful.” I blush looking down at my hands. “Did you just actually blush at my comment?” he asks. I roll my eyes. “Shut up and get in. We have to get moving.” I say. He chuckles. “Oh I made you blush. Never knew I had that affect on women.” I hit him on the arm and he glares at me. “Move it.” I say.

Anakin puts his suitcase in the back with mine and we take off once again towards the Jedi temple.
Sign up to rate and review this story