Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Hardest Part is Letting Go of Your Dreams

The Hardest Part is Letting Go of Your Dreams

by Sttwhatsername 1 review

It's not my fault I like him. It's not my fault I have dreams about him. It's not my fault I'm so...mental. Unrequited love is such a bitch.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-03-18 - Updated: 2011-03-19 - 316 words

1Insightful
December 23:
Mikey and I were laughing, painting, and kissing in my art studio. We pretended to paint when my parents walked by. We had the music up loud. He was smiling, and we were in love. He held me close and I wrapped my arms around his tiny frame.

January 7:
"Frankie..." his voice cut my ears. I sobbed into the phone harder.
"No! No Mikey, just shut the fuck up! You're leaving me, just like everyone else did! You're nothing but a fucking LIAR! YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!" I screamed, "You promised! You promised you wouldn't leave me!"
"No...Frankie...listen. Shh-"
"Don't you fucking shush me you stupid...you stupid bastard!"
"Frankie, I promise. I'm not leaving you. I just need a little time to think. When I'm done thinking I'll call you, okay? Okay? I still love you with all of my heart, Frankie."
"O-okay..." I choked out. I hung up the phone. My throat hurt.

January 14:
"I know what I said. But I can't do this anymore."
"But...but you promised...you promised me...I love you..."
"I did."
"What? Mikey what are you even saying? You're just confused is all, when we see eachother we'll be better! That's all, you just mi-"
"No, Frankie. I won't see you anymore. I don't love you."
"You don't mean that."
"Yes I do. This promise, I can keep."
After three hours, I decided he needed to know the truth.
"Mikey, do you know why I starve myself? It's because people have fucked me up. It's because I want to go to the hospital and fucking die. Now I'm going to get the gun." Red wine and Ambien, you're talking shit again.
"I was forced into a relationship that way once. Turns out she was bluffing. Now just accept the fact that I don't want you anymore. This time, it's goodbye for real."
"Mikey please just-"
"Goodbye."
Sign up to rate and review this story