Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Emo Love Never Dies

christmas accident (Onyx and Frank's P.O.V's

by MCRFREAK1996

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-03-19 - Updated: 2011-03-20 - 371 words - Complete

?Blocked


(onyx’s P.O.V)
when me and frank were coming home for Christmas he hit the black ice wrong and we skidded and crashed when we woke up all we heard was mum crying and dad comforting her “shh sweetheart they’ll be fine, oh look onyx’s eyelids are moving and look Frankie’s lips are shaking” then when I found my voice I said “mum, we wanted to surprise you for Christmas, but maybe we should have told you that we were coming” then she started crying and walked over to me and hugged me and whispered “you scared the living hell out of me sweetheart, never do that again” then giggled slightly it was slightly laboured like she was gonna cry my face was hurting like hell then we noticed my brother waking up.

(frank’s P.O.V)
Christmas time again, mum and dad’s anniversary we couldn’t wait to see them then all of a sudden we hit some black ice wrong and we crashed the car,next thing i knew i could hear my mum was crying while I was unconscious when I finally woke up my sister onyx was already awake and mum was hugging her when dad saw me open my eyes he ran over to me and hugged me tight “you mister are grounded, but we’re just so glad your alive” my mum started laughing "i'm so sorry dad we didn't mean to scare you like that it was meant to be a good surprise for your's and mum's anniverary we're so sorry that we ruined it" he gave a laboured chuckle and pulled me into another hug "you two are both so grounded till your thrity-five" i rolled my eyes and so did my sister and my mum just giggled slightly laboured my mouth hurt as i tried to smile at her but when i did she winced like she did when she looked onyx in the eye she winced then aswell then i noticed the bright red scar next to her eye then i caught my refelction(?) i saw a long bright red scar stretching from below my left eye to the left corner of my mouth.
Sign up to rate and review this story