Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Emo Love Never Dies

sisters do everything together and time lapse

by MCRFREAK1996

me and my sister are so connected it's crazy and tinsy weensy time lapse like lets say 15-16 years

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-03-19 - Updated: 2011-03-20 - 472 words - Complete

?Blocked
?” we literally jumped on them screaming in unison “yes, of course I will you Muppet” then they put the rings on our fingers and we kissed and we decided since it was a double proposal it was going to be a double wedding but of course not a double honeymoon me and gerard were looking forward to our honeymoon and it went perfectly then a few week later I was eating a lot more and that’s when I went to the doctors and I got told that I was pregnant gerard was really happy then when we got home Nicola and john had news for everyone as well as ours so they went first it turned out I wasn’t the only that was pregnant when she told us I got up and said “ well you gone and ruined my news now because I’m pregnant too” gee almost screamed “I’m only 4 but 5 in 6 days and I’m already a uncle it’s not fair, why me?” and we just laughed at him rambling on like a 57 year old my mum was really happy.

The next day at college I showed tia my engagement ring then the wedding ring then I told her my news she was happy so was everyone else except one person of course who was in the dark about everything thinking that she’d broken me and gerard up for good, stella then when she walked by I said “oh, did forget to tell you, stella I’m married to gerard and I’m having his kid” and she ran off crying then I shouted after her “sorry I thought you knew” then giggled when gerard saw who I was laughing at he joined in.

When it was time me and my sister were so connected it was crazy because her kid was coming at the same time as mine then when they were born I had twins no surprise there and Nicola did as well and when we named them her names were more glammy chav names where mine were gothic emo names kinda, Nicola had a boy and a girl she called the boy Winston john Hayes and she named the girl after me Amy, but she called her Amy Anne-Marie Hayes and I named my son frank Anthony Arthur Way and my daughter Onyx Mortisha Way when frank and onyx grew up they started meeting people they liked then they moved out and they kept visiting until one day when they got into a car crash at Christmas on the motorway, black ice but luckily they only came out of it bruised and battered as soon as we found out gerard raced to the hospital I was crying my eyes out at the thought of my kids not being there in my life.
Sign up to rate and review this story