Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Emo Love Never Dies

Italy and christmas

by MCRFREAK1996 0 reviews

what will happen in italy hmmm and what will happen on christmas day

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-03-19 - Updated: 2011-03-20 - 966 words - Complete

0Unrated
(MY P.O.V)

when I got to Italy my sister insisted I came to this concert with her and john the next day so I did when we got there we were in the front row then my chemical romance and Gerard were on stage I told my sister I needed some air when I saw Gerard jump agilely off the stage and straight towards me then when I tried to escape a spot light caught me and trapped me there then Gerard explained and I understood because Stella could be really underhanded when she really wanted something or someone then we kissed and made up and after the concert Gerard stayed with my sister, john and I then the next day me and Gerard went for a walk around Italy then I got a phone call it was tia “hiya” “hey hun you ok, did Gerard explain” “yeah, we’re back together” “so you guys still in Italy then?” “yep, but we’re coming home in 2 days” then we said our good byes and me and Gerard continued our walk around Italy when we got home I asked if Nicola had any knowledge of where dad was or where he was heading and she said “he’s staying 5 blocks away I can take you now if you want” I just nodded and said “yeah, oh can I bring gerard” she just laughed and nodded and grabbed her car keys and dropped us off at dad’s when he answered the door he automatically knew it was me and gave me a big hug and asked “who’s your male companion amz” and laughed and I said “dad this is my boyfriend gerard way” and he said “no way that’s not gerard way from MCR is it oh my god it is” and started laughing and said “I’m so glad you too found each other” then gerard had his arm round my shoulders and said “me too she is the love of my life and I won’t let anything happen to her” and lightly squeezed my shoulder just like in my dream, oh, my I had a vision of the future in my dreams then I giggled out of context with what was going on then gerard asked my dad something and he just nodded with a smile on his face then looked over at me smiling then we left and went home and gerard got a lift in to the town off john because john was going on a “special errand” anyway and gerard told him why he needed to get into town and john shook his hand and then took him in to town when they got back they both looked shifty hiding something in a small bag in their rooms hiding them in their suitcases because we were leaving the next day.

In the morning Nicola drove us to the airport she was coming home with us for Christmas along with john those boys were acting really shifty It was scary so we sat with our partners and when we got to Wales tom was there to pick us up and the boys told tom their plans and when we got home everyone was giggling at me and my sister as if there was a secret going round and we weren’t in on it then because it was Christmas eve we watched doctor who and some Christmas films then went to bed and in the night me and Nicola heard the boys moving around in the night we snuck down stairs and we saw them each putting a tiny present on each of our piles then when they were turning round we ran back to our rooms and went back to sleep.

On Christmas morning me and my sister and our brother were up first so we ran up to my music room and grabbed three instruments and played them all loud so everyone would get up then It was time for presents first gerard opened his off me it was a black metallic photo frame with a picture of the night at the concert in when we were on stage together that thoughtfully had been taken by tyler and I bought the frame he loved it then opened the one off my brother it was a party poison jumper we all laughed then it was mums turn all she got was four sets of bath salts and lotions and things then it was tom who opened my mums first a blue metallic frame with a picture of their first date taken by a helpful waitress then mine and Nicola’s which was a #1 step-dad mug and a Liverpool fc pint glass with his name on it then it was john’s turn he only had one off me, one off my sister and one of my brother but he still liked them all the same then the boys told me and my sister to open the small ones off them last so we did and we got loads of others my sister got loads of makeup and clothes and so did I but I got a voucher for a tattoos and piercings as well and my clothes were more emo gothic then we got told to open the small ones together when we took the wrapping off we saw a ring box each and opened them and screamed with delight as my sister saw a pink diamond on a gold ring and I saw a sliver ring with a black diamond incrusted skull on then when we looked at the boys they were down on one knee and John said “Nicola Anne Marie Gardiner,…” and Gerard said “Amy Bethany Gardiner,…” then in unison “will you marry me ?”
Sign up to rate and review this story