Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Emo Love Never Dies

the incident (Gerard's P.O.V)

by MCRFREAK1996

oh no what happened let's hear Gerard's side of the story

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-03-19 - Updated: 2011-03-20 - 577 words - Complete

?Blocked
(The incident Gerard’s P.O.V)
one minute I was waiting for Amy to come out of the toilets next thing you know I’m kissing stella the psycho that wanted to go with me but I didn’t want her I wanted Amy then I heard Amy’s terrified scream of pain and realised that it was at what was happening in front of her then I pushed Stella away and said “what the hell is your problem, you psychopath, I love that girl and because of you and your little games she’s never going to take me back, think before you act next time you, nut job” then I was running I was running out of the college looking for her then tia caught up to me she slapped me “I deserve that, but please I love Amy where would she go from here when something like this happens” I told tia and she believed me because she could “see the love” in my eyes then grabbed her car and we raced to Amy’s but we were too late she was gone I ran inside and found a note addressed to me it said "Gerard please be happy all I want now Is for you to be happy please don’t look for me just remember the saying if you love them let them go so please just let me go I will always love you and I was stupid I guess to think you could possibly feel the same way all those kisses and hugs and embraces just lies imagine how that could possibly feel well I guess this is the last you’ll hear from me unless I phone tia and she goes against my wishes and tells you how I am and all different things well any way arrivederci Amy-Bella xxx"

then there past those kisses almost smudging them was a drop of water a tear then I showed the note to tia and she said “you idiot, I guess you have no CLUE as to where she’s gone then have you?” I just shrugged then she showed me the note again and showed me the last couple of things on it “arrivederci, oh my god she’s gone to Italy and I’m lucky my band have a concert there in 2 days” tia then went on to say “well I hope you two make up and have a good life, before anything happens to her if you catch my drift” and I just shook my head but she just left without another word then I was on a plane to Italy with the rest of the band I was crying most of the way because I missed her so much when we got there I saw her in a market with her sister buying cherries and I’d phoned her sister and explained everything and she was onboard to help me get Amy back so I saved three tickets for her, john and Amy for the concert and while Amy was buying cherries and jewellery Nicola went to the box office and picked up the tickets that night at the concert she was in the front row just like the first night I saw her she was about to leave when she saw me jump into the crowd and head toward her but the technician put a spot light on her as I headed straight for her.
Sign up to rate and review this story