Categories > Anime/Manga > Ouran High School Host Club

Choose One and Only One

by SasuNaruBabyGirl 0 reviews

Awwwwww....

Category: Ouran High School Host Club - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Parody,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2011-03-22 - Updated: 2011-03-22 - 682 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck


The music played softly in the background. Our books lay open in front of us. Cans were scatter across the room, coke, of course. We lay on my bed. It was big, enough for two boys. He grabbed my hand and we danced to the slow song. His brown hair twirled in the breeze. His brown eyes shined and he smiled for the first time, to me anyway. My orange hair fell in front of my golden eyes and I couldn’t help but think of Hikaru. Gently his lips came to mine and I realized I was falling. Falling for Takashi Morinozuka, also known as Mori. My best friend.



It was early on Wednesday. I walked into the Host Club and waited for everyone else. I sat in a red chair that was similar, but different, to Tamaki’s. I was the first one there for the first time in months. I had to many things going on in my head and I couldn’t get them straight. I was worried about what to tell Hikaru. He was my brother, but I loved him in a different way. The same way I loved Mori. What was I going to do?
“You’re already here Kaoru?” Hikaru asked, walking into the room. I nodded as I seen Haruhi and Honey. They smiled at me and I waved. Turning my head to the side I went back to thinking. Hikaru knelt down in front of me and pulled my face to his. I looked into his eyes as tears slid down my cheeks. “What’s wrong Kao-chan?”
I turned my head to the side and looked away from him. He pulled me into his arms and I realized I was sobbing. I wrapped my arms around him and cried into his shoulder. I needed Hikaru, but I needed Mori. I needed them both, I loved them both. I cried into Hikaru’s shoulder as Mori, Kyoya, and Tamaki entered the room. They rushed over and knelt beside me.
“What’s wrong Kao-chan?” Honey asked and I pulled away and wiped away my tears. They all stared at me. I gazed at Haruhi and realized she knew. I stood and grabbed her hand and pulled her with me to the empty classroom next door.
“I know,” was all she said as I fell to my knees. She was the only one who understood me. The only one who I could talk to. She hugged me then pulled my face to hers. She looked into my eyes and my tears started to calm. “It’s okay.”
“No it’s not,” I mumbled pulling away from her.
“Just tell them,” she insisted and shook my head. “They’ll understand. If you don’t tell them I will.”
I shook my head and she sighed. Standing she walked outta the room. I sat, tears falling from my eyes, on the cold tiled floor. I felt terrible my head was pounding and I didn’t know what to do. I loved them both so much, yet I couldn’t decide. Though I had to chose, I couldn’t.
“WHAT?” I suddenly heard Hikaru yell then I heard something crash so I rushed into the room. Lying on the ground was Mori and a vase was broken to the left.
“What the heck?” I asked tears still covering my face. Hikaru looked at me tears nearly overflowed from his eyes. He glared at the ground and Then at me.
“Is it true?” He asked walking over to me and taking my hands in his. I froze and looked over at Haruhi she nodded and I fell to the floor crying, for the first time in years.
“It’s true damn it!” I yelled and Hikaru Pulled me into his embrace.
“Whichever one you choose is okay. I won’t love you any less,” He mumbled and I pulled him closer.
“I choose you,” I cried and he brought his lips to mine. The last thing I thought was ‘If I were to die right now I wouldn’t care…’
Sign up to rate and review this story