Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Hotel Romance

My Hotel Romance

by Keep-it-Ugly 3 reviews

A very interesting night at a hotel... I know I rated it PG-13, but it might not be suitable for some people. Oh, and for mathematical reasons, Bob Bryar isn't in here; SORRY BOB! :(

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-03-22 - Updated: 2011-03-22 - 708 words

1Exciting
"Hera! This means "shower"!" yelled Frank, after he heard the glorious news of being able to stay in a hotel that night. Him and his band, My Chemical Romance, had been touring for months now and it has seemed pretty impossible to get a decent shower without using a random water hose.

"Calm down Frank." said Ray, one of his band members. "There are just a couple... oh how do I put this? Down sides, to this hotel." He added.

"Oh? Like what?" Frank didn't want anyone bringing him down, especially a mobile chia-pet.

"Well, for one, there are only two rooms. Two- there is only one bed in each room. We must decide which out of you three is going to be in the middle of the other two." Ray smirked. He was mostly a touch-me-not and someone who actually wanted sleep.

"Ray, you are sharing with Mikey." Gerard said, entering the conversation. All he wanted was for everyone to be quite. At least during his massive hangovers.

They all started getting out of the tour bus. And, of course, Mikey had to be a major drama queen and burst out of the door, landing face first on the ground.

"Ah! Fresh air! I love it! I will never take you for granted again!" he screamed to the sky.

Gerard stepped over him, making sure to "accidentally" step on his arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" he screamed at his brother.

"It's for being so god damn annoying!" he shot back.

After they all got settled in and Ray agreed to share with the maniac, Gerard decided to take a well deserved shower. He stripped down to his boxers and turned the water on "hot".

Frank, however, was too busy blaring one of his favorite "Black Flag" songs on his ipod. As he unpacked his many belongings, he decided he should take a shower. And Gerard, being the idiot he is, forgot to lock the bathroom door.

Frank began taking off his clothes and throwing them (neatly) on the floor. After he was fully naked he strolled over to the bathroom. He opened the door, stepped in, and closed it. He, like Gerard, didn't bother locking it.

He spotted the clothes that Gerard had worn earlier and also took it upon himself to realize the change in temperature in the bathroom. He figured that since the door had been closed, it would obviously be warmer in there. But what about Gerard's clothes? Huh, probably changed into his pjs and didn't bother picking them up.

Gerard stepped out of the shower. He slip and fell right on to Frank's naked body. Somehow, he found himself turned on by laying on top of his best friend naked. But that didn't stop him from letting out a shriek. On his face lay a mixture of shock and embarrassment.

"I'm s-sorry F-frank-ie..." Gerard had felt the need to call Frank by his nickname, in a desperate attempt to make things less awkward. Frank, however, didn't find this awkward at all. Actually, he was very pleased with the situation.

Frank rolled on top of Gerard and started grinding their hips together.

"F-f-frank-k..." Gerard let out a soft moan of pleasure.

"Gee?" Frank whispered in Gerard's ear.

"Hm?" was all he could say at the moment.

"What do you want to happen next?" he questioned.

"Uh! F-fuck me Frank-ie! H-h-hard!"

"No... no. That is what you think would happen isn't it? No, I want this to be the best night of your life. I want you to remember it. Hm... What to do? What to do?"

"FRANK I WILL REMEMBER IT! JUST FUCKING FUCK ME ALREADY! UH!" As Frank thought, he continued to rub Gerard's erection with his own.

"What would you say if... I'll be right back! When I come back, be on the bed, kay?" sputtered Frank, as he quickly, but regretfully got off Gerard. On his way out of the room, after covering himself up in a robe, threw the ipod on the floor.

Gerard did as he was told, and laid himself down on the "not so comfy" mattress. When Frank came bursting through the door, he saw the very last thing he would have expected with Frank.

"Mikey... ?"
Sign up to rate and review this story