Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue

Titanic

by CaseyLeeSixx 0 reviews

Nikki and Tommy watch Titanic together. Will a sad love story break down two hard core rockers? Or will it just reveal a side of them that was seldom shown to the world before?

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-03-22 - Updated: 2011-03-23 - 1066 words - Complete

0Unrated
Nikki's pov
Fuck, vacations are nice! It seems like we've been on tour forever. It actually feels nice to be home, especially since Tommy came over to hang out. He's been acting kind of weird lately. I thinks he's hiding something from me; never mind, I know he's hiding something from me. He won't let anyone in on it and we're all starting to get worried. I hope he's okay, I don't know what I'd do without him.

Tommy's pov
This is such a bad idea. I'm sitting here next to Nikki, gritting my teeth in an attempt to keep myself from tackling him. Nikki knows somethings up and he's gonna find out, he always does. I seem to have a knack for letting my secrets slip. I couldn't lie or cover something up to save my life. If Nikki finds out that I have a crush on him he'll hate and reject me. Then what am I going to do? I'll get kicked out of the band and my career will be history. Fuck, I'm so confused.

Nikki's pov
"So what do you wanna do T-bone?" I ask him, though it seems he has other things on his mind. "We could watch a movie or something." he mumbles as he stares at the ground. I wish he'd tell me what his problem is. I hate seeing him like this. He won't do anything that he used to do; he won't go clubbing, he won't pick up chicks, and he won't even play the drums with the same flare that he used to. I have to help him. I love him too much to just stand here and watch him bottle up his emotions. I just need to know what's wrong.

Tommy's pov
"Well what did you have in mind?" he questions as he tries to look into the depths of my eyes and figure out what's going through my mind. "I don't care....how about Titanic." I say to his face before returning my attention to the floor. "Titanic?....well whatever I guess." he mumbles as he stands up to put the movie in. When he plops back down on the couch I shift slightly closer to him. I really hope he didn't notice that. I lean back into the sofa and relax as the movie starts.

Nikki's pov
Shit, how am I gonna do this? I can't watch this without bawling like a fucking baby! If I start crying in front of Tommy he'll never let me live it down. Maybe I'll try to fall asleep or something. I make myself comfortable and begin to doze off.

Tommy's pov
We've only watched about twenty minutes of the movie and Nikki is already nodding off. Oh well, at least I don't have to worry about him finding out my secret for a little while longer. He's really sleeping now; he's practically falling over. I grab him by the shoulder and move his head onto my chest. At least now I can pretend that he loves me. His soft, even breathing brings tears to my eyes. It's not often I can see Nikki in such a peaceful state. I wipe away whatever tears have travelled down my face and watch the movie.

Nikki's pov
I'm hearing small sobs and whimpers in my ears. What happened? I open my eyes a little to see that I am leaning on Tommy's chest and Titanic is still on. A little drop of water hits my face and I look up to see Tommy crying. Another tear hits my face. He wipes his eyes and chokes out,"Sorry if I woke you." I almost feel bad. I slept to keep myself from crying in front of him and now he's crying. "Dude, stop crying it's just a movie." I try to tell him, but he shakes his head,"That's not why I'm crying. I was imagining what it would be like to lose someone that I loved." another small sob ripped from his throat. "Who did you imagine losing?" I ask him quietly. "I...I tried to imagine life without you." more tears poured down his face. I reached out to him and held him, rubbling up and down his back trying to calm him. "I'm right here Tommy, and I wouldn't want to live life without you either." I reassured him. "You don't understand....I love you Nikki, more than anyone else in the world." he whispered.

Tommy's pov
I hate this. I feel like I just ripped out my own heart and put it in a blender. Now I'm just waiting for the disgusted remarks and the rejection. I brace myself for the worst, but I am surprised as to what happens. Nikki picks up my face and holds my chin,"I love you Tommy, and I can't remember a time when I haven't." he tells me firmly. His light green eyes search mine and then he closes the gap between us. He pulls my lips to his and wraps his arm around my waist. I tangle my fingers in his hair and kiss back. Nikki's soft lips on mine is one of the most mind blowing things I've ever experienced. One of his hands reaches over and grabs my ass. I moan a little into his mouth, allowing his tongue to slip past my teeth. While we mix our saliva I inhale Nikki's scent and if I hadn't been sitting I would have collapsed.

Nikki's pov
I reluctantly pull back to rest my forehead on Tommy's. I take the time to commit all of this to memory, his sounds, his smell, and his flavor. All I can taste is his mouth and I'm hungry for more, but I refrain. "Is this why you've been acting so weird?" I mumble as I try to catch my breath. He nods and as his deep brown eyes pierce my own I realize something; I can't live without him.

Tommy's pov
As I catch my breath I lean into Nikki's chest. He wraps his arms around me and mumbles,"I love you so much." the rumble of his voice in his chest and the beating of his heart calm my restless soul and send me to sleep. Before I close my eyes I manage to say,"The Titanic wouldn't have been able to dim the blazing love I feel for you."
Sign up to rate and review this story