Categories > Anime/Manga > FAKE

Pull The Plug. But I'd Like To Learn Your Name.

by antisocialkilljoy 0 reviews

Frerard-Set in high school, a love to good to be true

Category: FAKE - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-03-24 - Updated: 2011-03-25 - 281 words

-1Boring
FRANK'S P.O.V:
New year, new start, new school. This was my fifth high school. I was tired of being pushed into lockers, this time I would stay out of trouble. I came in early to avoid the crowds and headed straight to the main reception. The lady at the reception gave me dirty looks. I figured it was because of my lip piercing, or maybe the scorpion tattoo on my neck. The lady looked down on me and asked my name. "Urm...Frank Iero" I replied. She gave me my timetable and showed me to registration. I leaned against the wall near the door and waited for the bell to ring.
Two boys came up towards me, the older one had jet black shaggy hair covering his face and brownish green eyes, his skin tone was fairly pale, he was wearing black jeans and converse, a superman t-shirt and grey hoodie. He seemed rather timid, and to be honest was quite good looking. The other boy was definitely shy, it was obvious from his body language, he had covered his hands withe his sleeves. He had brown hair and wore a grey hat and had black rimmed glasses. The boy with black hair hand out towards me.
"Hi I'm Gerard, you must be new" he said.
"Yeah, I am, I'm ... urm ... I'm -"
"Cat stole your tongue?" he asked, whist growing a massive grin on his face. I giggled like a retard and finally replied.
"I'm Frank"
The other boy nudged Gerard in the ribs.
"Ouch! Oh, oh. Sorry this is my brother" he said pointing at the other boy.
"Mikey" said Gerard's brother looking down at his vans.
Sign up to rate and review this story