Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > new times, new life...definately!

chapter 6

by adrenaline_bomb 1 review

Just for Hozzie :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-25 - Updated: 2011-03-25 - 1277 words - Complete

1Moving
FRANK'S P.O.V.

“Mikey! Please stop doing this! Can you not see what you’re doing to yourself!? What you’re doing to us? Seeing you like this, seeing you treat yourself like this…it’s damn near killing me!” Hollie had her hands on Mikey’s shoulders as she spoke, her voice laced with honesty and fear for the boy she loved so dearly.
“Look at yourself Mikey. Does that look healthy to you? Does that look attractive? Because to be honest, I think it looks goddamn disgusting!” Jackie’s voice piped up as she walked over to him. “Remember what I said to you this morning?” Mikey nodded, “You’re hurting her. You’d better stop it before you go too far. I’m not going to let you hurt Hollie, or hurt anyone else, not even yourself.” Jackie barked, Mikey’s eyes watering.
“I know!” He cried as he fell into Hollie’s warm embrace, “I know, okay! I know! I didn’t know what else to do! When I look in the mirror I hate what I see! I just wanted to improve myself, to make myself worthy.” Mikey cried, sobbing into his wife’s shoulder. “I’ll eat. I promise I’ll eat. I didn’t think I was hurting anyone, I thought no one would notice, I’ve covered myself up and hidden myself so you wouldn’t know.”
“Mikey, you shouldn’t be ashamed of what you are, or your problems. I don’t try to hide my scars do I? Neither does Jackie. Frank did, but not anymore. Because it hurts more for people to like you for who you’re not than for people to hate you for who you are. But we don’t hate you, we love you, and we’re here to help you.” Gerard told his younger brother, rubbing his back comfortingly.
“Thank you.” Mikey mumbled, wiping his eyes and pulling his shirt back on.
“Just baby steps, Mikey, don’t rush, these things take time.” Hollie told him, rubbing his arms comfortingly.
“I promise I’ll eat. I- I think I’m hungry.” Mikey said, sounding nervous.
“Really?” Hollie asked, eyes full of hope.
“Really.” Mikey said, brushing his lips against hers.
“Well, let’s go and eat then.” I said, throwing Gerard his shirt. He caught it and slipped it on, leaving his tie in the bath tub. I unlocked the door and we all stepped out smiling, I could hear the others’ voices from the kitchen as we made our way down stairs.
“Sorted?” Cheyenne asked, looking up from her wedding cake.
“Aye.” Jackie replied, her Scottish side surfacing slightly and she clamped her hand over her mouth as Mikey giggled.
“Want some cake?” Bob asked, picking up a large knife and heading over to the cake. Chocolate, yum!
“Okay.” Mikey said, chewing his lip nervously as Bob cut off a small slice, I think he gathered that Mikey had a problem so he didn’t want to startle him by giving him too much.
“Here you are, mate.” Bob said, handing him the slice on a plate, Mikey looked at it nervously and went to sit down on a stool at the kitchen counter.
“I-I can’t.” Mikey whispered and Hollie sat next to him, squeezing his hand to show him she was there.
“Baby steps Mikey, baby steps.” She murmured, turning Mikey’s face to look at her. “You can do this, I promise. It will get easier.” Mikey nodded and looked again at the cake, before shaking his head and looking down, embarrassed.
“Is there something you really fancy eating right now, baby?” Hollie was being gentle with him, and that’s probably the best way to go with this.
“A really, really spicy, Jackie style chicken curry. I’ve been craving it for weeks.” Mikey said and Jackie jumped up and straight to the cupboards, throwing ingredients into the pan and loads of spice and meat.
“I don’t think I’ve ever seen her so eager to get hold of a saucepan.” Cheyenne giggled and took a sip of her cola.
“Want a drink, Mikes?” Jackie asked, turning her head slightly from the ooker to face us.
“Sure, what’ve we got?”
“Do you fancy some chocolate milk, ‘cause this things going to blow your ass off! There will definitely be need for wet wipes it the morning, but you can leave that to Hollie!” Jackie called and Mikey laughed in agreement while Gerard pulled a disgusted face.
“Ugh! Big brother in the room!” He shouted, clamping his hands over his ears.
“Yeah, embrace it!” Hollie said, throwing her arms in the air and moving her head in a ‘proved you wrong, sucker!’ sort of way.
“Please, though. I don’t want to know what wet wipes has to do with you two.” Gerard said, obviously trying to figure it out.
“Dude, are you really that thick?” Bob asked, laughing.
“Huh?” Gerard looked up and Ray explained.
“You know when you eat a really, really hot curry you get a sore but it the morning after you’ver taken a dump?” Gerard looked at him blankly, “Yeah, well, instead of using bog roll that you’ve put in the fridge, you use wet wipes. Just shove it up and brush your teeth and have a shower, then when you pull it out, all is well!”
“That is disgusting, I bet my sister taught you that.” Cheyenne groaned in embarrassment when Ray nodded his head enthusiastically.

“Back to college Monday.” Ray said and I groaned, I don’t wanna go back there!
“Frank, what’s wrong?” Ray asked, tilting his head to the left in concern.
“It’s too much like high school! Everyone stares and this time we don’t have a Jackie!” I moaned, leaning on Gerard.
“I’m sure it’s fine, don’t worry so much.” Bob said, “What are they going to do to a bunch of vampires?”
“A bunch of emo vampires! One of which is a gay, pregnant, emo vampire!”
“Babe, I’m a gay emo vampire too, though I’m not pregnant, but we can’t have everything.” Gerard said, slinging his arm around my shoulders and hugging me against his side.
“And you’re not the only pregnant emo vampire, either.” Hollie said and Mikey’s head snapped round to look at her.
“Excuse me?” Mikey choked, looking Hollie dead in the eye.
“Yeah, turns out I read the test wrong, when Jackie chucked the rubbish out this morning she saw it, checked it, and then text me.” Hollie smiled nervously at the look on Mikey’s face and Mikey tackled her to the ground.
“That’s awesome!” Mikey beamed, straddling her waist.
“You think so?”
“Obviously! I’m going to be a daddy! I just wished you’d told me as soon as you found out.” Mikey’s face was ecstatic.
“I was going to tell you tonight but seeing as Frank was so upset...” She left it there, there wasn’t any need for her to say more.
“I’M GOING TO BE AN UNCLE!” Gerard screamed, jumping up and down in his seat.
“Hey, that’s my phrase!” Mikey pouted and Hollie laughed as he got up off her, pulling her up as well.
“Curry’s ready!” Jackie called, bringing it in the kitchen and setting it down in front of Mikey, who’s face immediately dropped. This was going to be more difficult than we thought if we couldn’t get him to eat something he really wanted to.


R&R fluffballs
xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story