Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

OH MAH GOD!!!!

by unitedsuck007 10 reviews

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-27 - Updated: 2011-03-27 - 401 words

4Funny
Okay,so this is nothing to do with Full of Holes or even My Chemical Romance;but I just have to say this:


SWEET MOTHER OF GOD I GOT ACCEPTED INTO UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA,IN BERKELEY!!!!!


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!OH MY GOD THAT WAS MY FIRST PREFERENCE COLLEGE AND I CAME HOME TODAY AND AND MY DAD WAS LIKE THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE POST FOR YOU AND I WAS LIKE I HOPE TO SHIT THIS IS AIN'T A SCHOOL REPORT...
and it wasn't!

squeals oh holy hell i actually can't bloody well believe it.One minute I was dancing to Bon Jovi's "You Give Love A Bad Name"-yes my friends and I are complete weirdos,but she went through a bad break-up recently and I thought "bad break up + cringey 80's New Jersey hard rock=EPIC WIN- and then I left and went home.....I was in my room and then my dad kinda threw this letter at me and also screamed at me to "TURN THAT DOWN!".(Rolling Stones,natch.)I opened it and saw the emblem and nearly fell off my bed.....

Oh guys I'm so happy!I can't wait for September to come cause then I'll be in sunny California-or to Stewie,"ca-li-for-ni-a"-and be outta this shite country.No more recession,depression or republican byotches.America's not perfect,but Ireland certainly is worse.
The reason I'm writing this on the My Chem page is really just cause you people are the nicest bunch of freaks I've ever met.You're so supportive,funny,dysfunctional,random,witty and generally gay voice FABULOUS human beings.As well as that,you all have excellent taste in music,if I do say so mahself.
Special thanks to Kill_the_mainstream,xx eddi xx,DeathCookie,ShannonThePirate,SarahSTARR,ChloesGreenDay,skittlesobsessions,vampiresdontglitter,IsisBane,Unicorns-are-real,gingeey,dollypin,AdnarimSmada,house-of-wolves1,you people are utterly epic.I find people on the MCR page so amazing it's alarming ye're not therapists/rock stars/locked away somewhere.Heh,I keed,I keed.I love you guys-girls,obv-so much,I feel we're friends.Good friends.Much better friends than I have at home,anyway.
Now now Lauren,now is not the time to bitch.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I AM SO MOTHERFUCKING HAPPY
must go now,to dye my hair and begin on the chapter you've all been waiting for-
THE ONE WITH THE SEX!!!!
I am such a child.




kill the mainstream,
xoxo lauren.
Sign up to rate and review this story