Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Guilty Romance

flashbacks

by emo-girl

so sorry this took so long, hope you like please rate and review!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-03-29 - Updated: 2011-03-30 - 7587 words

?Blocked
I couldn’t sleep, I just kept thinking about Frank, Frank seemed to run through my mind as I lay in my old bed, the one I once slept in as a teenager, the one me and Frank use to infinitely make out on, where we had sex on… god all the memories seemed to haunt me as I lay in this old creaky bed, whenever I moved you could hear the springs creak with movement, having many different eyes looking down at me from my old posters of bands like the legendary Iron Maiden, Misfits, David Bowie etc. and drawings, the ones that I use to draw when I was a teenager, that wasn’t as good I as I was now, well as people told me I was, I always thought I was bad, but when I heard those words from Frank’s thin delicious lips I believed it, I believed what he said to me from then on. I saw a few drawing Frank on my wall of endless drawing, some just plain black and white sketches that I would quickly capture in the moment when we were together or some that were shaded and coloured in perfectly, a few on his own with a beautiful cheeky smile and loving eyes, or some of me and him together. I sighed as I ran my finger threw my raven hair, tugging on it slightly.
I let my mind trail away to that the memories that I could remember too well…

I managed to walk home in one peace without the morbid eyes of drug dealers or gang members ending up getting hold of me and beating the shit out of me, or worse… Growing up I guess I just got use to living in an area bursting with crime, my mom use to concern about us when we would walk home from school, she should have been more concerned about what was in school than what was out, the brain dead jocks that seemed to find it amusing to push, shove, punch, kick, slap anyone who was coincided minor than them, making a joke out of it. I pulled my keys out of my pocket, arranging which on is the front door key, I soon found it and pushed it into the key hole, turning and then opening the door to be greeted by the sound of Anthrax roaring out of the speakers and giggling. I dumped my rucksack of the floor, kicking my old converses off and hanging up my jacket. I walked into the front room, seeing Mikey laughing along with some guy, they seemed like they were just about to fall off the sofa and end up rolling on the floor with laughter. The small boy stopped laughing as he saw me, a smile still gleaming on his… pretty face. I couldn’t believe my eyes at the beauty before me, he was shockingly beautiful, he was a teen punk style, he had golden brown hair that was spiked giving him the messed up look, his piercing hazel orbs that shone from a mile off seemed so welcoming from where I was standing. His olive pigmentation that made him look foreign, in a sexy way. His small thin kissable lips that had a small lip ring thread through the bottom lip. Also along with a small nose ring on his cute little nose… I just wanted to know anything about him, everything about him… I perhaps should wake up from the clouds before they think that I’m ogling at him strangely…which I was.

“Hey Gerard,” Mikey said, fixing his glasses by pushing them up with his index finger, looking towards me. I gave a small smile as I looked at both him and his friend.

“Hey Mikes, didn’t know you were having company over tonight,” I said, looking at the adorable teenage boy next to him, his eyes locked with mine for at least five seconds before he swiftly looked down at his hands, blushing slightly.

“Oh this is Frank, a old friend from school, he’s stopping over tonight,” Mikey said. Frank… Frank… the name that seemed to ring in my ears as I looked at him, I nodded at Mikey, and then the words sunk in… he was stopping over for the night…
As we sat around that night eating pizza and drinking soda, I listening to Frank, his sweet but sensual voice seemed to be the only thing my ears wanted to pick up on, I couldn’t help but capture a few gazes at him, admiring his beautiful glory. He was probably straight knowing my luck, I always seemed to be attracted to the straight men, what was wrong with me?

“I’m just gonna get a movie from my room then,” Mikey said as he pealed himself away from a cushion that he clung to and got off the sofa, walking out of the door and up the creaking steps. So now I was alone with him, I didn’t know what to say in this awkward moment. I looked down at my pizza, picking at the left overs, hoping that would kill sometime.

“So Gerard, Mikey told me you’re a great artist,” Frank said, I was stunned that he was speaking to me, it seemed so forward, I looked up at him, blushing slightly at this comment.

“I don’t think so…” I said, blushing more as I looked away from his interested eyes. He giggled a little, it was like music to my ears as I let my eyes glimmer up towards him and then down again at my hands.

“Well you will have to show me,” he said, shooting a smile at me that almost made my heart melt in my chest.


Five months later…

We lay out on my bed, admiring the ceiling as we just talked about everything, I talked about art school and how school was going for Frank. Of course over the past few months I had fallen for him, but he didn’t seem interested, we were friends, and I wouldn’t ruin that for anything.

“Was there cute guys there?” Frank asked, of course being best friends with Mikey meant he knew I was gay, he didn’t have a problem with it though, I am pleased Mikey found a friend who isn’t some homophobic dickhead.

“There was some,” I said, mentally trying to stop myself from blushing but no such luck there, thank god he couldn’t see me now.

“Tell me,” he encouraged me to speak about this “cute” guys at art school, yes there was a lot of cute guys, a few who asked me out, but I couldn’t, it was like I couldn’t move on from something that wasn’t even there between me and Frank.

“A few asked me out,” I said, trying to keep the conversation of boys low, I didn’t feel at peace when I was talking to Frank about who I was attracted to or my love life, I wanted him to be in that but I couldn’t have that.
He sat up and looked down at me, his eyes locked with mine as he tilted his head to the side a little, he bit on his lip piercing slightly, his teeth tugging on the thin piece of metal that was threaded through his lip.

“You said no?” he asked, I nodded, there was a moment of silence as the song changed, it was playing Metallica-Master of Puppets, I loved this song, it seemed to block out the awkward silence as we didn’t say anything for a while.

“Gerard,” Frank said, I turned my head, suddenly our lips crashed together, we both didn’t move, it was just like our lips were just together, not actually doing anything until I felt Frank’s fingers slide into my raven locks of hair, tugging slightly as he started to move into the kiss, I felt frozen for a minute, I mean Frank, the young teenager, that I had developed to love was now fulfilling my dreams and kissing me. I didn’t care if he recoiled; I wanted to take what I could from this kiss, the kiss that I wanted for so long. I stimulated into the kiss, moving in time with his lips leisurely and softly, I let my finger crept up to his neck, weaving my fingers into his hair, his soft gentle hair that I continuously wanted to touch. Unexpectedly he was on top of me, he was straddling my waist, his lips becoming more ravenous and needy as his lips fastened up the pace of our kiss. His tongue prodding against my lips, pleading to be let into my mouth, I gradually opened my mouth, his warm wet tongue glided into my mouth making me moan slightly as my hands gripped onto his hips. His tongue moved around my mouth slowly, exploring my mouth in detail. I moaned as his tongue moved against mine, that made him snap, he pulled away, the sound of wet popping sound as our lips detached from each other. He looked down at me, his cheeks slightly flushed, his eyes wide, he got off me and sat on the end of the bed, I adjusted myself on the bed sitting instead of lying down.

“Frank…” I said, I heard a whimper, I got up hastily, I knelt down in front of Frank, seeing the tears forming in his eyes, I brought my hand up to his warm cheek, gently wiping them away, not understanding why they were even there.

“Frank why are you crying for?” I asked, concerned for him.

“Because… I kissed you,” he said, he didn’t look at me, his eyes kept down at his hands as he twisted his finger around the others, seeing the olive skin turn almost ghostly white with the hints of red arising to show the pressure on the skin.

“Frank…” I started but was cut off.

“I’m in love with you,” he blurted out, didn’t look at me, I just stared at him, I wasn’t expecting this, I mean I knew he was gay, Mikey told me, but still I didn’t make a move on him because I didn’t want to suffer rejection even though when I heard Mikey say those memorable words that Frank was gay I felt my heart flutter, I didn’t pick up on any signs he was attracted to me. I thought I was sick for falling for someone who was four years younger than me who was still underage. I thought I was sick when the image of Frank slipped into my mind when I jacked off, I felt disgusted with myself.

“Frank I’m in love with you too,” I managed to let out, I felt like a gigantic hefty burden had been raised from my shoulders, like I could finally breathe again. His eyes shot up at me, our eyes locking as we just observed each other, discovering the answer in each other’s eyes, I started to get anxious, I mean what if he didn’t mean it, and it could be something that slipped out in the heat of the moment?
My question was answered when Frank’s lips were smoothly placed against mine, I melted straight away into the kiss, it was a soft and unhurried kiss, the romantic kind. I pulled away from the dreamy kiss, earning a confused look from Frank.
“Does this mean…” I started but Frank seemed to know what I meant and nodded, smiling sweetly at me, that sweet little smile that made him look so innocent and childlike.

“I wanted to be with you but I didn’t know if you liked me or not, and I was your brother’s friend so I thought that would make it even more difficult, but when we first met I wanted to get to know you and stuff, then after a few months my feelings grew and I fell in love with you,” Frank said, blushing slightly that he was openly admitting his feelings, I felt my heart explode in my chest with joy as he openly admitted to me.

“Frank I wanted to be with you too, but I thought that you wasn’t into me, also I felt wrong, I’m four years older than you, your still underage, it made me feel like I was wrong for falling for someone younger, also you are Mikey’s best friend, I thought it would complicate things,” I said, looking at his ripped jeans, the random placed rips showing his olive honey skin that sat under the dark navy ruff denim material. There was a moment of silence again, hearing the sound of Frank’s light breathing and the sound of Metallica playing softly in the background. It seemed that the minutes dragged on as I waited for Frank to say something, anything.

“I want to try us,” Frank confessed, his eyes flickering up towards me, his large hazel eyes observing me waiting for my response, I knew what my answer would be straight away, I wanted this, I wanted to be with him, to have him as my lover, my boyfriend, to be able to kiss him, to hold him, to cuddle him, the special things lovers do.

“Me too,” I established, he smiled at me, making me beam back, I kissed his lips sweetly, those tender lips that were so kissable, feeling the cool metal against my own lips, feeling his somewhat rough from years of playing the guitar but gentle fingers caressed my cheek gradually as our lips stimulated together at a leisurely but unspoiled pace, I loved it.


2 years later…

It was Frank’s eighteenth birthday, I was invited to come over to Frank’s later in the day to spend some time with him as he boyfriend, he said he wanted me to be there, how could I let my Frankie down? I wouldn’t miss it for the world.
So here I was on Frank’s bed, him straddling me as we had our endless make out session, this boy could really get down to business in the kissing department, when we first use to kiss it seemed like a giggle-kiss-giggle, as if we were teenagers doing something we shouldn’t, like smoking our dad’s cigarettes or drinking cheap beer that we could get from a friend. But Frank was remarkable at kissing, he was so good at it, I guess after hours of kissing he became so good. I ran my fingers smoothly up his side earning a sigh from Frank, his lips leaving mine making me whimper that the loss of contact between our two wet soft lips, I just wanted to just grab the back of his head and pull him into another kiss. He beamed down at me, breathing slightly hefty.

“Thank you for the CD,” he said grinning at me still, I lifted my left hand, letting my pale long finger softly play with the golden locks, winding them around my fingers, releasing them and then repeating the similar actions.

“Not at all Frankie, I’m glad you like it, but I do have another present for you,” I said, I saw the look of confusion in his eyes as he looked down at me, his eyebrows seemed to squeeze together as he looked into my eyes, as if he was trying to find the answer there.
I slipped my right hand into my pocket of my leather jacket, feeling the smooth card against my fingertips I grabbed hold of it and pulled them out slowly. I then presented it to him, he took a moment to read the front and then his eyes widened, seeming the joy fill his eyes as his eyes flicked from me to the item in my hand.

“You got me tickets to see black flag!” he exclaimed, seeing the happiness in his eyes as the smile on his face seemed to grow larger if possible.

“Yeah, I knew you wanted to see them but you didn’t have enough money so I thought…” I explained but was cut off by Frank’s lips, crushing his lips against mine, feeling his hand caress my cheek gently, his fingertips gently stroking the smooth skin.
He pulled away, a smile still plastered on his face, he snugged into my neck gently kissing the sensitive skin making me sigh gently.

“I’m guessing you like it?” I asked with a slightly chuckle behind my words. He nodded eagerly against my neck.

“Best present ever, thank you Gee,” he said as he wrapped his arm around my waist, embracing slightly. I kissed the top of his head gently, feeling him snuggle into me more.

“You know you forgot another present,” he said, I was taken aback by his words, confused by what he meant, I sat up from my position, Frank still lying down on the bed as I observed down at him with confusion, pondering what he meant.

“What do you mean?” I asked, I saw him blush faintly as his eyes flicked from me to somewhere else.

“Well… I am eighteen now,” he answered slowly as he played with his hands distracting himself as he talked. I took a moment to think about what he meant, and then the meaning came floating into my mind, my eyes widened as I looked at him.

“You mean… you want to…” I stuttered, trying to think of the best word to put it, I wanted it, of course I did, I wanted to show my love in not just an emotional way but in a physical, pleasurable way, he was now eighteen and I was twenty two, I was no virgin but he was, and I didn’t want him to think that he had to lose it to me just because he was now eighteen, we had all the time we needed, but part of me wanted it, to feeling his body joined with mine as we moved together, him moaning at the pleasure I was giving him.

“I don’t want you to think just because you’re eighteen now you have to; we have plenty of time for…” I started, feeling slightly scared as I spoke that I may say something that might not sound right towards Frank.

“Gerard we have been together for two years now, I’m ready for this,” he interrupted; I could see his hazel eyes plead me to say yes. I sighed, running my fingers through my hair, letting the raven black locks softly run past my fingers.

“Don’t you want to?” Frank asked. I looked at him, seeing the hurt in his eyes as he thought I was rejecting him, of course I wasn’t I just wanted to be sure he wanted this. I wanted to be certain that he wanted to do this, to lose his virginity with me, tonight.

“I do, of course I do Frank, I just want to be sure that you want this, to lose your virginity with me tonight,” I answered, taking hold of his tattooed hand, letting my thumb delicately stroke across the inked skin, the coloured letters that said ‘Halloween’ on them, significant to his birthday, today, as the kids outside walked from house to house saying merrily “trick or treat”, while me and Frank sat here on his bed. I felt his fingers of his other hand caress my cheek which I loved him doing, our eyes locked as we looked at each other.

“I want this Gee, God Gee you don’t know how many times I have jacked off to the thought of us having sex,” he whispered in a low deep suggestive rasping voice, I had never heard this side of him, it was so different, so sexy. I swallowed loudly, feeling myself grow slightly hard by his erotic words, remembering the many nights even after our heated make out sessions of me with my jeans bunched around at my knees as I would pump urgently rapid and firm on my throbbing cock, thinking of Frank as I would touch myself.

“I want this too Frank,” I said, stroking his soft cheek gently, he smiled sweetly at me. The next thing I knew was that I was pushed down onto the bed, Frank clambered up my body, straddling my waist as he began to kiss my neck, I moan at the feeling of his soft gentle lips and the faintly warm metal ring against my sensitive neck, he knew my weak spots, my neck was one. I felt his lips form into a grin as he kissed firmer against my neck, then drawing out his tongue and sliding it across my skin making me gasp at the feeling of his cool wet tongue on my skin. We had done this all before, we had so many heated make out sessions that I could hardly pull away from him to stop us from having sex, but now I didn’t have to stop, he wanted this, I wanted this and that’s all that mattered. I ran my fingers down his back, finding the hem of his t-shirt and clawing it up his body, exposing more of his delicious skin that I was dying to see. I managed to pull away from his addictive lips, he let out a small whimper from the loss of contact, I grasped firmly onto the end of Frank’s t-shirt with both hands, pulling it up and over his head, exposing the most beautiful sight I had seen, his olive toned olive chest with the beautiful ink work over his body made him look so breathtakingly beautiful. He blushed and looked down at his hands in his lap, I lifted my hand to his face, making him look upwards at me, our eyes locked, a small smile appeared on his face, making me mirror him.

“Frank you look so beautiful,” I said, still managing to capture a prospect of his stunning chest. I couldn’t keep my eyes away from his torso, I craved to be all over it, I wanted to let my fingers graze across the soft skin, I wanted to lightly play with his pink rosy nipples, I wanted to kiss every part I could get to. But it seemed Frank wanted to see my body too, his hands attached themselves to my jacket, sliding it down my arms and letting it lay on the bed. His hands slid slowly across my covered chest, as if it feel it but there was a restriction between his hands and my chest. He started to undo the buttons, slowly exposing my chest each button he undone. He was soon at the end of my shirt, it felt like it eternity had past for the black material to soon be casted aside onto the floor, I felt his eyes explore and scan every inch of my chest, making me nervous and shy, I felt my cheeks burn with every second, he smiled and kissed my lips gently, the cool lips piercing against mine own lips making me sigh gently, he giggled softly and pulled away, his fingers crawling over the skin of my chest, feeling a shock sent through my body as he touched me, slightly closing my eyes in satisfaction.

“You’re beautiful,” he whispered softly, as he grazed gently over my nipple making it harden under his feature like touches that seemed to just get under my skin and make my nervous stand on edge, the blood pumping around inside my veins as all my love and lust took over my whole body. I couldn’t take it anymore, I growled as I flipped us over, I was in control now as I looked over him; his eyes sparkled up towards me, glittering with lust and love.
I leaned down and captured his lips against mine, his arms immediately wrapped around my naked torso, his fingers gently dancing on the lower part of my back, caressing the pale skin. I could hardly believe I had this beautiful form underneath me. I let my finger trace the “hope” tattoo on his chest, letting my fingers run over the lettering. He shuddered at the contact, his eyes closing with a soft sigh of pleasure that he was getting from the smallest of touches. I had seen him many times topless before, but this seemed to be as if time stood still, I could see all of its former beauty. His untouched body, his prefect innocent form that wanted me, he wanted me. And I wanted him. I captured his pink lips against my own, sliding my tongue across his lips, begging for entrance to his delicious mouth, he granted straight away, I immediately slid my tongue into his mouth, hearing him moan and whimper slightly as my tongue moved with his, his timid small gently touches as we made out. I gently started to rotate my hips into him, he gasped in the kiss, gripping onto my hair as he started to buckle up against me, I carried on grinding into him, and his hips soon went in time with mine, both of us panting slightly as we grew hard, straining against the unwanted clothing. His hands made his way to my jeans, trying to fight the belt of my waist, I chuckled as I left his mouth, seeing his eyes open and plead for more kissing. I stood up and undone my belt, letting it slide out of the hoops of my jeans and dropping it on the floor. I popped the button undone and then dragged the zipper down, hearing it unclick every tooth of the zip. Frank being impatient as he was stripped his own jeans quickly, flinging them aside and yanking down his boxers, exposing his lower naked form before me making me gasp as my cock twitched at the sight, seeing his large well-endowed erection, the pre-come glazed over the tip, flushed red, veins pulsing, he looked so beautiful naked, each little curve and bend of his body looked so perfect, I couldn’t image anything better. I quickly tugged my jeans and my boxers down, exposing myself to him, his hazel eyes scanned my body, taking in the view before him, then stopping at my cock, widening slightly at the sight of my erection, we had never seen each other completely naked before, it was a new thing for Frank in any case. I lay down, pulling frank on me, letting his straddle me, letting him lead the way instead as he nervously started to kiss me, I could tell the nervous, I decided I would control his nerves by running my finger gently down his side, soothing him softly. It seemed to work as he let his fingers lace in my black raven hair and make the kiss deeper as his tongue slid into my mouth making me moan slightly, he moved slightly which made our cock brush against each other making him moan loudly, he began making hip movements making our erections rub more, the sweet pleasure that shot through my body and hit every nerve seemed to make me moan loudly and pant as I buckled my hips into his movement. We were both lost in the moment, letting the pleasure fill our bodies till finally Frank comprehended what we were trying to success through doing this, he stopped his movement making us both whimper as we desperately wanted more. He then spun us over, my body over his, I looked at him, his eyes gleaming with affection and yearning and I understood what he now desired.

“Do you want to be on top or me?” I asked, stroking a piece of hair out of his face, his hazel eyes glistening at me as I waited for his answer, of course it wasn’t a extensive delay before.

“I want to be on the bottom,” he answered, no hesitation, no false starts, he wanted this, and I could tell, I brought my three fingers up to his thin pink rosy lips, immediately he took him into his mouth, sucking softly, feeling his tongue lick the underside of the fingers, I pulled my fingers out of his warm wet mouth, leaving the slight few dips of saliva on his lips. I positioned the first one at his entrance, the small virgin hole that I couldn’t wait to be in, to be the first inside of him, making love to him, showing my love in a physical passionate way, to feel his tight heat clinging onto my cock, gripping tightly as I thrust in and out of him. I wiggled in the first one, pushing past the first ring that clenched down on my finger, feeling the warmth already as I gently kissed his chest.

“Relax,” I muttered against his chest, then letting my eyes flicker up to look at him, see him watching me, I could see the nerves in his eyes, behind all the lust and love the nerves were showing.

“Do you trust me?” I asked before gently placing more kisses on his smooth olive inked skin. Not moving my finger till I had an answer from him.

“Y-Yes,” he stuttered, his eyes shutting as he broke the eye contact between us. I wanted him to trust me, I would never hurt him, I couldn’t hurt him, it would be like hurting a part of me.

“Frankie, open your eyes,” I whispered gently, waiting to see those hazel orbs staring back at me, they did, he looked at me, biting his lip, catching the metal ring in between his teeth.

“You have to relax Frankie, I won’t hurt you, I promise,” I said, he didn’t respond in words, he just nodded slowly, waiting for me to move now, which I did, drawing back my finger and then pushing back in. I let my lips fall to the pink rosy nipple, taking it into my mouth and sucking softly on it making him moan loudly, his fingers weaving into my hair as I carried on sucking, letting my tongue flick over gently making him pant softly, raising himself off the bed and pushing me more down onto him to get the delicious pleasure. I carried on driving in the index finger in and out of him, then twisting in another one, letting it fit against the other one, hearing him sigh faintly, I carried on thrusting the two in and out as I worked on the penetrating nipple, I started to scissor him, widening his tight hole, after a few times I glided in the third, pumping them all together, then stretching them apart like the two before. I soon pulled them all out, wiping the remains on the sheets. I removed my lips from his now wet nipple, and kissing his lips tenderly, letting my fingers dance across him skin to his thighs, parting them to let me kneel in between them. I spat in my palm, rubbing the saliva over my throbbing cock. I positioned my near his entrance, I looked down at him.

“Tell me when,” I said, wanting to watch for him, he looked so beautiful, his slightly sweaty, heavy breathing and glazed with lust, his hand started to stroke my chest gently, letting his delicate fingers trace patterns on my skin.

“I’m ready,” he said, I nodded, leaning down and kissing him, our tongue clashed together as I started to push into him, he broke away from the kiss and cried out in pain, scrunching his eyes shut tight, I wanted to stop, to not put him through this pain, I stopped all movements, only the head of my cock inside of him, his tight rings gripping hold of my throbbing erection.

“Don’t stop Gee, it’ll get better,” he whimpered, seeing small tears cascade down his face. I pushed in more, earning another ear piercing cry from Frank, I hated this, putting him through this, through pain and suffering but he pleaded for me to carry on. I did so, soon I was fully in, feeling the heat and the tightness of his perfect hole, gripping snugly around my dick. I didn’t move, I just waited, I wanted to move, of course I did, the throbbing feeling was becoming unbearable to me, but I held myself where I was, not even moving an inch. He seemed to loosen up as finally he spoke.

“Gee, you can m-move,” he mumbled, he breath was heavy and low. I moved out causing him to hiss in pain, I placed kisses down his cheek, to comfort him. I slowly started to thrust in and out of him, trying to make sure he got use to it. His face still show discomfort but he seemed to be getting use to it more and more. I angled my thrusts, trying to find his prostate, I knew that if I hit that then all the pain would be replaced by sweet pleasure that he would die to feel. I let small little words fall from my lips, “I love you” or “Frankie” as I carried on pumping in and out of him, I couldn’t hold back the moans that threatened to spill, the overwhelming tight heat that gripped onto my cock make it all so delightful. I pushed back in again, but this time Frank let out a loud sobbing moan that he seemed to choke on as he arched up, his cock twitched slightly and his muscles contracted around my cock.

“There Gee, there,” he moaned. I grabbed hold of legs, wrapping them around my waist as I started to thrust in and out of him wildly, hammering dead straight into his prostate making him cry out with pleasure each time. Both of us moaning and gasping greatly as we made sweet pleasure.

“Oh God Gee,” he moaned out, he looked so divine and stunning, his hair messed up and slightly stuck to his face, his cheeks reddened and perspiring, his mouth open with his swollen kissed lips, his eyes closed from the pleasure of it all. Just the sight of him made you practically want to come straight away.

“Fuck Frank you’re so fucking tight,” I moaned, gripping tightly onto his hips as I carried on letting myself get lost in the pleasure of sex, letting us both get lost in the pleasure of love making, to me it was love making, showing him I loved him in a sexual way, making him feel pleasure.

“Gee touch me please,” he moaned out, looking down and seeing his leaking flushed red dick that was waiting to be touched, I grabbed hold of it and started pumping to my thrusts, he cried out with pleasure, finally his throbbing pain was being relieved. I knew we were both close, feeling that same feeling in the pit of my stomach as I carried on working on Frank’s cock and thrusting in and out of him. My thrusts were becoming irregular as I was getting closer and closer towards that sweet climax.

“Gee, I-I’m g-gonna c—shit Gee,” he panted as suddenly thick ropes of cum came exploding out of his cock, his whole body shuddered, the sight was just enough to make me tip over the edge and into sweet pleasure as I came hard inside of him, moaning out his name. I couldn’t move for a while, it felt like all my joints and muscles had frozen from the pleasure, it swept through my body, as I bathed in the afterglow of my climax. I pulled out and collapsed next to him, my left arm wrapped around his waist, holding onto him as we calmed down from our orgasms.
“That was amazing Gee, thank you,” he muttered gently, I lifted my head up from the pillow, smiling at him, placing my lips gently on his, just a sweet tender kiss, his hand stroked along my arm that was still wrapped securely around his waist, his fingers dancing across the warm skin.

“It was Frankie, it was beautiful,” I said, looking into his eyes as I spoke, I meant that word beautiful, beautiful love making, that’s what I saw it as, what we had just done, it was something beautiful between us two.

“I love you Frank,” I added, I meant every word of it, I loved him, I loved him so much, I knew I couldn’t be with anyone but him. I couldn’t and wouldn’t imagine it, it was something that I wouldn’t let myself think of because I could only imagine being with Frank, growing old with Frank, loving Frank, holding Frank, kissing Frank.

“I love you too Gee,” he said, kissing the tip of my nose making me giggle and then bring his lips to mine in a sweet gently loving kiss. This was prefect, he was prefect, and to me he was everything.


3 years later…

The cold winter seemed to prick at my skin as I shoved the snow out of the drive way, even having at least three layers on wasn’t stopping the bitter cold air biting at my skin, making goose bumps, I pushed the shove into the untouched white snow, throwing the unwanted snow along the sides of the driveway where the grass would be situated but now was covered in the smooth looking but frost biting tempting to play with. I heard the front door creak open, I turned around seeing Frank standing there, he had his huge black iron maiden hoodie and some baggy jeans, he had a cigarette between his fingers, digging deep into his pocket he got out his lighter, putting the cigarette between his thin slender pink lips and lighting up the end of the cancer stick, taking a long drag of it and letting the toxic cloud of smoke breath out of his nose. He looked over at me and smirked, for some reason it seemed that he could read minds as I was desperate for a cigarette.

“Can I help you?” I asked, leaning on my shove as I cocked an eyebrow up at him, hearing the snow crunch underneath my feet as I moved.

“No, I just wanted to come out and see my sexy boyfriend do so man power work, it’s a big turn on,” he answered, making chuckle at his words, he smirked before taking another drag.

“Mr Iero, I didn’t know man power turns you on,” I said playfully, knowing full well that he was turned on by most things, especially me being all manly and in control sometimes in the bedroom.

“Indeed, it’s a huge turn on, so why don’t you just show me how good you are at it,” he said, winking at me playfully.

“How about you give me a drag of your cigarette and I will carry on?” I asked. He shook his head with a cheeky grin spread across his face, like a five year old that wouldn’t hand over the ball.

“Well then, there is only one way to settle this,” I said, I carried the shove over to the car, placing it down on the ground, Frank gave a confused look, wondering what I had in store for him. I then started running to the front door, aiming for him, he immediately reacted and ran back into the house, I chuckled as I quickly shut the front door behind me before running up the stairs where I heard Frank’s footstep bang on. I looked down the hallway, nothing, he must be in one of the rooms. I went first into the music room, seeing the many different guitars hung up on the blood red walls. I heard a small giggle from behind the amps; I smiled to myself as I crept over to them, in my mind I counted to the count of three then swiftly moving behind them and leaping on Frank, both of us falling to the floor with a loud thud.

“Ouch,” he mumbled against my chest, I chuckled as I moved off him, getting up slowly and helping him up with me.

“Well you got me,” he said, I wrapped my arms around his waist, kissing the top of his head gently, smelling the sweet shampoo that he used, strawberry scent. He looked up at me, his hazel eyes gleaming brightly at me, he pulled me into a kiss, our lips smacking sounds echoed around the room as he pushed me towards the faded old sofa, it was used for the purposes if I wanted to sit in here with Frank and listen to him play, sometimes even draw while I listened, I regularly drew Frank playing his guitar, or if Frank finished guitar we might even end up making out on it or having sex. He pushed me down on the sofa, feeling my back hit against the softness of the couch, having him straddled me as he began kissing me again our tongues clashing together as our hands moved up and down each other’s bodies. I felt something digging into my back, I pulled away from Frank’s lip, making him give me a puzzled look. I reached behind me, feeling the velvet smooth object underneath me I pulled it from under my back where it was uncomfortable, holding it up, my eyes widened when I realised what it was. Shit. Frank looked at the box in my hand; his eyes looked both confused yet worried as his eyes flickered from me to the royal dark blue box in my hand.

“What is that?” he asked, swallowing loudly as he seemed to almost panic and confused at what it could be. I must have left it here when I was sitting here alone, thinking if it was too reckless at the moment. I felt my whole body tense as I looked at the box hoping it would leap out of my hands and it would show itself to Frank.

“I-I umm… I…” I stuttered, unable to find the words that were in my head that seemed to be stuck inside of me, wanting to be realised but unable to.

“Gerard, is it what I think it is?” he asked.

I nodded slowly, I opened the box, exposing the white gold simple band that I got him, I knew he wouldn’t want anything fancy or bold, but to add a personal touch I had something engraved inside. He looked at the ring, seemed to be in a trance, as if he was scared of it, scared that this was it, he would be committing to me, that little push off the edge and he was in a union with me, forever.

“I mean, we don’t have to, we could wait, or I-I mean we could just forget the whole idea if you want, I don’t mind as long as I have you Frankie,” I said. He shook his head, not saying a word he pulled the ring out of the velvet smooth box, and slid it on his third finger, his wedding finger. He gazed down at the ring, smiled slightly as he inspected it on his finger.

“It fits perfectly,” he whispered, his eyes then met mine, the next thing I knew was his lips were against mine, kissing tenderly together.

“So your answer is?” I asked after pulling away, still seeing the smile on his face, he gazed into my eyes, seeing only love in them.

“Yes, I will Gee,” he answered softly, pulling me into another kiss.

“Frankie, look at the engraving first,” I said pulling again from his addictive lips. He looked down at his hand, slipping the ring off and inspecting the words on the inside, then seeing a smile form again on his face.

“Forever my superhero,” he read out.

“I love you Gee,” he said.

“I love you too Frankie,” I said.

“No it’s super Frankie,” he corrected making me chuckle before our lips met.


Just thinking about his smile, he sweet smile, thinking about our service where we made our voles to one another, and I broke them, I hurt Frank by breaking his heart by cheating. I need to fix back those pieces, and show Frank that I love him and will never do it again.

Authors notes: I am so fucking sorry this is so late, its took me a while to think of a good plan now I have one, also I’ve got mock exams soon, and all these other tests that are been thrown at us that I haven’t had hardly any time to update, please forgive me? Rate and review my lovely people x
I would like to thank "cup-full-of-blood":http://www.ficwad.com/author/114025 for pushing me and saying how good I am and being a great support, when i got trainwreck, i felt like shit about my work, i felt like i didn't want to carry on, but she was there to help me, she also kept texting me and begging me to update so i thank her, my best friend.
Sign up to rate and review this story