Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Guilty Romance

crying

by emo-girl 6 reviews

hope you like xxx please rate and review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-03-05 - Updated: 2011-03-06 - 1110 words

4Exciting
Gerard’s P.O.V
I heard the front door slam shut, I jerked up from my position on the sofa as I sobbed, my vision was blurred as I looked at the figure standing in front of me, I felt the warm tears still flowing from my sore eyes as I started to see a more clear picture of my brother standing before me.
“How is he?” I asked, my voice was horrible and croaky, that slightly sore feeling when I spoke, as if I hadn’t drank any fluids for a long time.
“He is a total wreck Gerard,” he said, I could see that slightly fury in his eyes, I knew he was angry, angry that I could be such a dick and cheat on my husband and his best friend. Why was I so stupid? When he said that he was a total wreck I could picture he face in my head, the tears pouring from his beautiful big brown eyes, his bottom lip trembling. I felt the tears slip down my cheek more at the image in my mind.
“I’m such a dick,” I said as I smeared the tears away with my hand, letting the skin scrub against my already tender sensitive skin, collecting up the tears and wiping them on my trousers.
“I agree with that, you have hurt him bad Gerard, he thinks that you don’t love him, he is hurt Gerard, you’ve put him in pain now,” he said. He thought that I didn’t love him? Of course I did! I loved him more than anything, words could not even be used to put together to say how much I loved him, there wasn’t words that could described it, I just loved him, with all my heart. I felt as if I was slowly crumbling as I heard Mikey’s words about how I have broken him, left him in pain, making him believe I don’t care or don’t love him.
“He wanted to know who it was you slept with,” Mikey said, he seemed to look more disturbed by saying that, he didn’t even want to know about mine and Frank’s sex life, but I could see that this was making his stomach turn to know who I slept with.
“He does?” I asked, wanting to know if Frank, my Frank, wanted to really know that, why would he? I mean, what will it do to know who it was? Of course Frank had met Bert, he meet him at business dinner parties, of course when I was there I would be proud to have Frank by me, hand in hand, but for some reason the workaholics seemed to want to talk to me about work, distancing me away from Frank as he would just stand there unaccompanied, not understanding what we would be going on about. A couple of times Bert would come over and keep Frank company while I talked business, hearing Frank’s little giggle along with Bert’s as they talked.
“Bert,” I choked out, even Mikey knew who Bert was, I could see the rage washing over Mikey’s face as he observed him, I knew Mikey didn’t have a high option of Bert, he didn’t like his flamboyant ways, but it wasn’t to say Mikey was horrible to him, he just took him like a pinch of salt.
“Him! You had sex with that hobo!” he shouted as he clenched his hand into a fist, wanting to probably punch me, at this moment I wouldn’t care if he did, I deserved it, I deserved all the pain I could get, to feel the jaw breaking skin contact of his fist connecting with my face, I wanted to feel it but I just snapped.
“I know Mikey! I feel like shit at the moment! I wish it never happened! I wish I could go to Frank and just hold him! I want to get ran over or something to stop this pain that’s sitting in my chest!” I screamed, as I stood before him, letting the tears run faster down my face. He looked at me, the silence filling the air for a few minutes; I wanted him to say something, anything as I just looked at him, feeling my body tremble with sentiment as I stood before him.
“You’re a dick you know that,” he said, his facial expression softened as he stood in front of me, I could see the anger still there, still swirling around his hazel orbs but his mood seemed to soften.
“I know that,” I agreed, he wrapped an arm around me, holding me close, that made me lose it, I started to sob into his shoulder, letting the tears roll down my already burning face, his other hand rubbed my back in a soothing way. I wasn’t expecting him to comfort me, I was expecting him to argue Frank’s case, to stand up for his friend, to not support me, the dickhead who seems to let his dick control his brain.
“Gerard, calm down,” he cooed into my ear, feeling his warm breath tingle on my ear against the skin, I felt the comfort from Mikey that I needed to slow down my tears, just staying close to my brother. I was supposed to be his big brother, the one who would look out for him, protect him from the jocks at high school, the one who would be there to listen to his jumbled up dabble about a girl he had a crush on, to hold him when he cried about being dumped, to play x-box together and have a laugh, this wasn’t normal, to have my younger brother holding me as I sobbed, comforting me for my lose, for my stupid mistake.
“I w-want him b-back,” I mumbled, wanting Frank, I wanted him back, I needed him back.
“I know Gerard, but you hurt him bad, you need to give it time,” he said, tracing small patterns on my back with his fingers, soothing me gently. I knew he was right, I needed to give this time.

Authors notes: I’m a bit upset that for some reason that most of my stories have been rated as train wreck, whoever did that, yeah your can have your opinion of my work but please instead of being a coward and not commenting saying that you don’t like it, instead you just rate it bad, so people who do like my work please to rate and review my work.
Sign up to rate and review this story