Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Being Needed. (short story)

by KayleighKillJoy 2 reviews

Gerard, Frank, Ray and Mikey's tour bus breaks down in the middle of no where. The guys have no way of getting in touch with anyone and with only 1% battery left on his phone Gerard has one call to...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-02 - Updated: 2011-04-03 - 1150 words - Complete

0TrainWreck
‘Hello?’ Asked Gerard as he answered his phone. Frank looked to Mikey and they both laughed, mocking him assuming it’s his wife on the phone. ‘shhh!’ Gerard said angrily looking towards Mikey. Mikey stopped.
‘Yeah honey.... I’ll be home. I swear it. How’s my angel? No... Honey.... I was talking about Bandit. Yes... Franks her- ... no. Linds... NO! So Is Mikey and Ray? Oh. I’ll see you in the morning. Okay? Bye yeah yeah bye.’ He hung up the phone and chucked it on the sofa by the side of him.

‘I feel sick.’ Said Ray peering his head around from the bunk bed.
‘We know. We heard.’ Said frank, referring to Ray previously being sick.
‘Shut up. Im going to sleep.’ Said Ray, the others ignoring him.
BOOM! A loud noise came. The bus stopped.
‘FUCK!’ Shouted Mikey grabbing Frank who was sitting next to him closely.
Gerard looked at him, his looks so evil and strong. It was unsettling. Mikey let go, leaving a crease in Franks pink t-shirt.
‘What was that? DRIVER?!?!?! DRIV-‘ Shouted Gerard standing up in a panic.
The driver came through the small door, he was a round man with a grey comb over who spent his time remembering the good days when he was in the army.
‘I believe we have broken down guys, sorry. I will go to the nearest phone booth and get a pickup truck to come get us.’ He said, looking nervous.
‘It’s fine, don’t worry about it. Shall we wait here?’ Asked Frank edging slowly away from Mikey.
‘I’d rather you didn’t. We don’t know why we broke down. There could be any sorts of gas filling the bus right now fella’s. I learnt that one in the army.’ He said Patting Gerard on the back as he turned and left leaving the door wide open.
It was dark outside. Mikey didn’t like it.
‘Come on’ Said Ray wrapping his blue blanket around him closely as he walked down the two steps and into the darkness. Around him there was tree’s alot of them, the sound of birds filled the air, he felt comfortable. Gerard came out with Frank behind him, his hands on Gerard’s shoulders.
‘Mikey?’ Asked Ray, concerned. He heard a small mumble and peeked his head inside the bus.
‘what?’ Asked Mikey sounding like a small child at the dentist.
‘Come out side Mike’ Said Ray in a calming voice.
‘I don’t wanna’ said Mikey.
‘Do it or..... I’ll use the S word infront of Gerard.’ No response.
‘The S.P.A.R.K-’ Mikey Interrupted him.
‘Okay! God.’ Cried Mikey standing up.
Mikey walked outside grabbing his cup of coffee of the side on the way.
‘Hey, so. What now?’ Asked Frank.
‘Let’s find a good tree’ Said Gerard already sassing walking away, they all followed.
Mikey held franks hand as they walked. When they saw a nice looking tree Gerard’s eyes lit up. ‘We could climb it? Or sleep under it! Or watch the sun rise? Anything. How cool is this?!’ He shouted.
‘poor Bandit’ Muttered Ray. Gerards head shot to him.
‘What. Was. That. Ray?’ He asked his eyes like daggers.
‘nope... nothing’ Ray said running one hand through is tall fluffy fro.
‘Im scared.’ Mikey said moving in closer to frank.
‘Of the dark?’ Said frank looking into his eyes.
‘no. Of Gerard.’ He said. They all laughed, but Mikey kept his poker face strong.
‘HEY LOOK!’ Shouted Frank pointing at the bus driver running back. Gerard ran towards him as he could see that he was struggling to get there quickly.
‘What is it?’ Gerard asked as he could see the man was panicked.
The man made a strained noise and fell to the floor holding his left arm.
Dead.
‘FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKIDY!! FUCK!’ Shouted Gerard tears in his eyes. Gerard had seen this before. Heart attack.
The others ran over, Ray falling behind.
‘What is it?’ Ray asked.
‘holy shit’ Said frank.
And mikey stood there, frozen.
‘WHAT DO WE DO? LEAVE HIM?’ Asked Rat.
‘I don’t know.’ Said Gerard Quietly.
‘IS HE DEAD? HOW DO WE GET BACK?’ He asked.
‘I DONT FUCKING KNOW!’ Shouted Gerard angry.
‘Shit, Im so sorry Ray, im. Just so confused.’ He continued as he put his arm around Ray, Franks eyes dropped to the floor. Frank put both arms around mikey.
‘How about you?’ He asked.
Gerard looked at the bus driver and shook his head.
‘Lets take him back to the bus.’ Said Ray picking up one cold arm.
‘Good Idea’ mikey said holding another.

When they got to the bus. Gerard quickly picked up his phone and Dialled a number.
‘Who is it?’ Asked Frank.
‘Fuck! One percent battery.’ Said Gerard.
‘Thats one call’ Said Mikey.
‘I know..... Im ringing. Bob.’ He said. All of them were stunned. Completely.
‘Hello? Bob. Its me. Gerard. We’re stranded down Unicornia Highway.’ Mikes eyes lit up.
‘I know Its late.... well technically early. But our drivers not so well, at all. Please bob. Sure bring a friend. Yes Toro’s here. Yes. No bob-’ It cut off.
‘So is he picking us up?’ Asked Ray.
‘Yes he is Ray, because he’s a great guy. Our friend.’ Said Gerard.
‘I need a wizz’ Said mikey.
‘Use the tree’ said Gerard pointing to the ‘good tree’.
‘Yeah... not alone though.’ He said looking towards Frank.
‘Fine.’ Frank said rolling his eyes.
When they go to the tree Mikey didn’t pee.
‘This has to stop.’ Mikey said.
‘What? Mike. You’re not making sense.’ Said Frank knowing what he was actually talking about.
‘US. WE. We have to stop. I cant take it. Yes our beautiful. Yes a like the ‘doggie style’ and the ‘doggy role play’ But this si too much for me frank! It hurts.’ Said mikey starting to cry.
‘fuck, mikey... Im sorry...’ He put both arms around mikey and kissed him on the head.
Gerard saw. Ray saw. Gerard ran over there so fast Ray had no chance of catching up, but he still tried.
‘FRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK! STOP IT! GET OFF MY BROTHER!’ He yelled as he tackled frank to the floor.
‘Is this familiar Gee?’ Asked Frank winking.
‘Frank, whats happened to us? We were so good together.’ Said Gerard.
‘GERARD STOP!’ Said an out of breath Ray.
‘Save it Toro. I’ve give up. The better man won. ‘ Said Gerard standing up. Upset.
‘GE-’
‘No. Save it. Mikey, I have always been your older brother and I love you. But. Im going to wait for Bob over there.’ He walked away.
‘Not cool guys.’ Said Ray following Gerard.
‘we cant Frankie. We cant.’ Said Mikey running after Gerard.
‘I just like it Doggy Style.’ Said Frank sadly to himself
Sign up to rate and review this story