Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mind Of A Ripper

Chapter Two

by Mz_sinner

“Well Party till we die”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-04-11 - Updated: 2011-04-11 - 1249 words

?Blocked
Gerard P.O.V

Standing in my bathroom I gave my shaggy hair a quick ruffle Matt and all the other guys would be here any minute to get us to this open house party. I told ma we were going to be studying. I would be doing a whole lot more then studying, pulling on a pair of clean pants and a shirt I checked that I had my phone, smokes and the house key that’s all I would need tonight. Doing a once over I heard the car honk outside making my way upstairs mom was busy doing the dishes and dad was sprawled out on the couch watching the news. Making my way to the door I was almost outside, when I heard the news broadcaster announce that the 'New jack the ripper' had struck again at some shitty crack motel; some prostitute he had .I was already over it. This guy will probably caught within the month if he makes one mistake, they all do reading countless serial killer biographies and watching hours and hours of documentaries on them I didn’t exactly walk away with nothing.

Pulling on my jacket I walked out to the curb see Matt, Ray and Frank driving up in Matt’s old mans car flipping them off as they drove a few meters past me getting in I told them all to go fuck themselves they merely laughed, as soon as I get enough dough saved up I’m getting my own car which will be a whole lot better then Matt’s dads car.
“So where the fuck is this party anyway?” I asked winding down the window to smoke
“Down in Perth Amboy it’s a thirty minute drive at the most” Ray said trying and failing to push all his loose curls away from his face.
“Free booze right?” I asked looking at Matt for and answer.
“No there will be cake and scones of course dipshit why else would we go?” Matt muttered keeping his eyes on the road.
“I dunno Pelliser, you’re a bit of a pansy” Frank sniggered.
“HEY! Watch it im the one who’s driving you fuckers there and back I suggest you show some respect”
“Calm down Pelliser no need to get your panties in a twist” I smirked blowing some smoke towards him. The rest of the car ride was pretty much like this until we pulled into a typical jersey neighbourhood; it looked pretty safe and I couldn’t find any evidence of a crack houses on this block apart from the numerous cars and teens all heading towards the same destination.

Inside the house it was packed full of people, winding my way through I needed a drink badly heading straight for the kitchen I grabbed a beer from the kitchen sink filled with ice and various alcoholic drinks. Chugging half of it down I let the yellow liquid leave a bitter taste in my mouth walking out into the crowd I saw frank talking to some girls who were smiling and giggling at him. Matt was nowhere to be seen I saw Ray sitting on the couch looking around walking over I punched the fucker in the arm.

“Fuck off Gerard that hurt!” he growled rubbing his arm
“Stop being anti social and I wont need to do it then” I grinned taking another swig of beer
“I’m not, its just ...” looking over at Toro I saw him looking at Christa
“Why don’t you go say hi its not going to kill you” I remarked placing the now empty beer bottle with a cluster of others.
“It’s a lot more complicated then that” Ray replied fiddling with a crease in his jeans
“Enlighten me” Looking him dead in the eyes he shook his head.
“What do you think I’m an idiot or something Ray? Its not like I don’t know how to feel” I asked getting annoyed.
“Well when was the last time you liked a girl Gee?” he asked.
“What’s that got to do with anything?”
“The whole time I have known you, you have never once asked a girl out or even dated one, so no you wouldn’t know what it’s like; you’re just like frank living off drunk one night stands with shitty girls” he snapped getting off the couch, I admit I was a bit offended by that sure I hadn’t had a relationship in a long time but its not that Im even looking for one, a lot of girls just don’t interest me like that they all seem the same to me.
“Hey there” this blonde girl smiled sitting next to me on the large house couch smirking I replied
“Hello.”

Ripper
Walking through the identical suburbs of New Jersey, I couldn’t help but feel invincible the media had dubbed me New Jersey’s own Jack the Ripper I was pretty flattered to be in the same league as such a genius dear old Jack. the media and police were at a knifes edge at what I would do next, for now I would wait ad take a small holiday, turning onto another street i saw a built up of various cars and teenagers surrounding this one house

Then again I wont mind a working holiday

Gerard P.O.V

The party was in full motion now, the more drunker people got the more louder the music and people became I could already tell this house was going to be trashed by morning some dude had already kicked in the wall, sure everyone laughed but im sure the owners wont be too impressed when they get back. Six cans of beer and countless shots later I was beginning to feel the effects of the party, I tried not to think about what Ray said to me I mean Jesus Christ im only eighteen! I don’t need to be tied down with a woman right now. Heading over to the keg I noticed Frank making out with this blonde chick almost instantly her little clone friend came over, correction stumble over to me.

“Hey Gee bear” she slurred.
“Hi Stacy, how you doin?” I smirked watching her eye me up and down
“Good, bit bored though its soooo crowded down here” she exasperated flinging her arms out dramatically, although she was annoying and childish she knew how to fuck like a porn star, looking her up and down.
“You’ll do” I replied grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the stairs.
“Where are we going” she giggled.
“Somewhere quiet” I smiled walking up the stairs. That was until I heard the piercing shriek of Christa making my stomach drop.


im sorry im sorry and im sorry i know i was supposed to update like a week or two ago but work called and asked me to cover ALL these shifts so im sorry :( this week will be the same too and i may be too tired to write but i will try my hardest.I was hopin to write a new update by friday but on friday ill be going to go see good charlotte so i sadly wont be able to do anything till sunday.Thank you for all your nice reviews though! let me know what you think of this chapter, i also apologize if the grammer is shit i wrote it hurriedly
Sign up to rate and review this story