Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mind Of A Ripper

Chapter One

by Mz_sinner

Your all blood and gore but baby your still my whore.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2011-03-23 - Updated: 2011-03-23 - 1656 words

?Blocked
A/N: I must warn you there will be alot of violence,sex and foul language so read at your own risk, i apologize if its not well written i have been ill for about a week now and my anxiety has sky rocketed but your thoughts would be great on this chapter

Gerard P.O.V

Although It was Friday the last day of school and the torture being over for another fucking week,The whole school was a buzz with Amelia’s death walking through the crowded hallways everybody was talking about it, all having theories of a crazy ex boyfriend to a trained assassin hired by her fathers rival company, honestly I couldn’t give to shits its just another bad person that got what she deserved, Everyone in these halls used to fear Amelia but now they cry in despair over her, fuck.that.bitch she made my life and everyone else life a living hell twisting the combination to my locker i enjoyed it when it burst wide open making a people around me jump in surprise.

“Awwww you poor baby” i heard a high pitch voice sigh,

Looking over to my right i spotted Mark Hottentot leaning against a locker surrounded by the whole cheer leading squad eying him up and down as he sighed and laid on the crock of bullshit,sneering to myself i shoved all the books i needed into my bag slamming the locker in the process, Matt Hottentot was Amelia boyfriend the stupid bitch hasn’t even been dead a week and the dude has already got the whole cheer squad full of sympathy fucks.
Walking past all the groups and cliches i spotted Matt hanging with Toro and Iero,
“Yo Pelliser, Toro, Iero! I shouted walking up to them “sup?”

“Sup?” Ray and Matt replied, frank merely nodded looking around at people.
“So did you hear about Amelia?” Matt asked.

“ Who wouldn’t of heard about it the way people are talking about it” i replied twisting and turning the lighter in my pocket fuck I wish I could go for a cigarette.
“I wonder if it was cause of her dad being some bigwig” Ray said staring over at Mark Hottentot and the swarm of cheerleaders.
“Who gives a fuck? She got what she deserved” I replied shrugging my shoulders,Before I could register what was happening somebody threw me against the locker hard,shocked and caught off guard I stared at the person holding me against the locker It was Mr. Spencer that son of a bitch always had a problem with me every since Freshman year this prick has given me grief.
“Mr Way, care to explain who you were talking about?” he asked smirking at me and holding me against the wall still.
“Why no one in particular sir” I replied trying to shrug off his hand from my shoulder,
“Reeeeally?” he sneered “i could of sworn you were talking about the recently deceased lovely Miss Gulding”
“why no sir! I was merely talking about a movie I watched on the weekend, it was a slasher movie” I feigned in innocence hoping the fucker would stop touching me, he merely grunted and walked off.
“what a cunt” Frank said watching Mr. Spencer skulk around the corner.
“Eh don’t worry hes just acting more like and asshole because he was hot for Amelia, everyone knows they used to fuck weekly, how else do you reckon she got straight A's in his class? ” I replied rubbing my shoulder.
Everyone around me laughed, but what they didn’t know that it was completely true and that is one of the many reasons why Mr Spencer hated me.

Talking for a few more minutes the bell for homeroom finally went off me and Frank said goodbye to Matt and Ray because they were in separate homerooms from us. We however weren’t as lucky as we sat down in the back Mark and four other cheerleaders all hanging off his arms walked in rolling my eyes I turned to Frank to talk about the weekend when I felt something hit my head,turning around I frowned at the scrunched up piece of paper looking over at Mark and his group they all sniggered I merely rolled my eyes and kicked the piece of paper away from me. I don’t even get one day of peace.



Twilight, the time when light changes into darkness, my time. The whores were feeding before their nights of fucking and moaning, their pimps and their security were squabbling over the going rate for tonight i had to move slowly one fuck up and all my hard work would go down the drain, entering the diner i ignored the eyes from the whores and situated myself on a table near the back..looking up i saw a few of the girls eyeballing me up i merely smirked and went back to my menu, my lack of interest made the girls grow bored of looking at me and returned to there previous conversations. Silently sipping my coffee I weeded out the fresh from the stale and from the fresh the weak. throwing a few dollars down on the counter I quickly exited the diner tonight was going to be fun.


I let the young one roam around the hotel room,letting her fingers touch the cleaned sheets locking the door I turned to the young whore sitting on top on the bed her skirt riding up her thigh placing my “over night bag” against the bed I took of my jacket and climbed on top of the young whore letting my hand push her skirt up further till I felt the thin lacey material barricading me out. The whore gasped as I lowered my head to her stomach kissing above the material, slowly dragging the material down her legs with my teeth. Her chest was heaving with anticipation and nervousness, she was new to the game and defiantly couldn’t mask her inexperience. Working my way up and down her thighs I hand this girl in heat pleading me to touch her some more angered me,seeing red I yanked at her poor excuse for a top off her watching her breasts bounce up and down the whore squealed in surprise, forcing myself to stop I knew I couldn’t let my anger get the best of me there is no room for mistakes.

Kissing her breasts softly I asked “did I scare you there baby?” nodding her head she relaxed enjoying my fingers now probing her entrance, she was wet and ready.
“Sorry darling” I whispered kissing all the way down to her navel, climbing off the bed I pulled off my shirt,jeans and boxer shorts smirking at her small gasp at my dick, not to sound too cocky but I did have a big cock. Walking over to the chair near my bag of goodies I sat down ,the stupid bitch merely looked at me confused grabbing my bag I pulled out a cigarette and a lighter, lighting up and inhaling the sweet fumes exhaling I looked at the girl now sitting Indian style on the bed awkwardly looking around the room.

“Oh no sweetheart uncross those legs for the money I paid I wanna see alllllll the goods” smirking as she uncrossed her legs opening them wide so I could see.
“Now touch yourself and tell me how if feels” I coaxed grabbing myself I began pumping myself quickly for a little wake up call watching the little whore touch herself and tell me all her filthy thoughts. Finishing the last bit of my cigarette the little sluts eyes closed she didn’t notice me place my little goodie bag on the very side of the bed. Climbing on top of her roughly I slammed myself into her giving her no warning 'fuck she defiantly is fresh' her little cunt is suckling my cock as I kept a steady rhythm moaning at the sensation of her around me. 'She defiantly is worth every little penny I spent on her'.
“You like that baby?” I asked slamming into her harder and fast.
“YYYESSS” she moaned bucking her hips to met mine scratching all up and down my back.
“You want some more?” pulling her on top of my lap getting a much deeper position as a pounded into her, I was fucking her good and hard she merely moaned in response as her eyes rolled in the back of her head signaling her orgasm as she screamed loudly letting her head fall back. Entangling my hand in her hair I kept on pounding into her giving her a sloppy kiss as she moaned in pain and pleasure without missing a beat I grabbed my special toy from within my bag not that she would of noticed and hiding it behind me.
“You know who I wanted to be when I was growing up?” I asked smiling as I pounded harder into her rubbing her little clit making her moan and shake even harder.
“who?” she panted
“Jack the ripper” I replied pulling out my favorite butchers knife the look of horror on her face turned me on even more as I slammed her into the bed slitting her throat, still pounding into her I looked down as she tried to scream for help but only spat out blood, moaning I could feel her life slowly slip away as my orgasm grew closer biting roughly on her nipples I licked up all the blood around them as she blindly tried to hit me.
“No, no, no baby don’t be naughty on me now you have been soooo good” I whispered into her ear nipping at her lobe before slamming my knife and cock into her repeatedly riding out the ecstasy of a fresh kill and fuck.



Sign up to rate and review this story