Categories > Movies > Incredibles

Synderella

by RapunzelK 0 reviews

One very fractured fairytale.

Category: Incredibles - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: E (Edna Mode), Mr. Incredible (Bob Parr), Syndrome (Buddy Pine) - Published: 2006-05-22 - Updated: 2006-05-22 - 620 words - Complete

0Unrated
Once upon a time there was an intelligent young man. His name was "Synderella". Synderella wanted more than anything to become a great super hero and to save the world. He wanted to be brave and strong and to help people just like his idol Mr. Incredible. Alas, Synderella did not have any super powers. Still, he tried his hardest to be just like his hero Mr. Incredible.

One day, Evil threatened the fair city of Metroville. At once all the super heroes answered the city's call for help. Synderella went too, for he wanted to help. He had made himself a super suit with a flowing cape and rocket boots.

"What are you doing here?" asked Mr. Incredible when Synderella came to join the other super heroes.

"I am going to help you save the city!" said Synderella.

"You can't help save the city," said Mr. Incredible. "You don't have any super powers."

"But I have a super suit with a flowing cape and rocket boots. I made them all by myself," protested Synderella.

"That's nice," said Mr. Incredible, "but you still can't help save the city. You are just an average citizen and will get hurt. Go home and finish your homework. That is the best way for you to be a good citizen."

Synderella was very sad. He did not want to go home and he did not want to be just another average citizen. He went home and turned on his X-Box because he had already finished his homework. (He was already a very good citizen.)

"Oh," he sniffed, "I wish I had a guardian fairy like Link to give me hints and tell me how to save the kingdom."

"All you had to do vas ask," said the fairy.

"Navi?" Synderella asked in amazement as the little winged speck of light flew out of the television screen and into his dorm room.

"No, no dahling, Edna. I'm your fairy godmother."

"Really?"

"Of course. Didn't I just say that? Now find a save point, you need to get going. You have a city to save."

"All right!" Synderella exclaimed. "Will you give me super powers?"

"No, I cannot give you what you already have, but I CAN give you a new suit. You are NOT going out in that modified scuba gear."

Synderella blushed. He thought his super suit was pretty nice. After all, he was on a budget. With a wave of her magic wand, the scuba suit was transformed into a beautiful new super suit far nicer than the one Synderella had made. It was very stylish, both bulletproof and flame-retardant, with a built-in parachute, detachable cape, Zero-point gauntlets, and environmentally friendly rocket boots.

"Oh THANK you Fairy Godmother!" Synderella exclaimed. "Now I can help save the city!"

"Have fun dahling, just be sure to never reveal your secret identity or you'll never have a moment's peace again."

"I won't," Synderella promised, carefully sticking his mask over his eyes. Off he flew to help save the city.

The other supers were amazed to see Synderella in his handsome new super suit. They did not recognize him right away. He was quick and clever and though he could not punch through walls, he quickly outsmarted the villains who dared to threaten his fair city. If not for him, the other super heroes might have been defeated.

"Wow," said Mr. Incredible, "I'm very sorry Synderella. I didn't think you had any super powers."

"Oh I do," said Syndrome, "they're just up here." He tapped his forehead.

"Now I understand, you're super smart."

"That's right."

"Thank you Synderella," said Mr. Incredible, "we couldn't have done it without you."

And they all lived happily ever after.

The End.
Sign up to rate and review this story