Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ghost Love Score

Falling Down

by theescapist99 3 reviews

Lindsey Way has a secret.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-04-12 - Updated: 2011-04-13 - 1276 words - Complete

5Original
Chapter One: Falling Down.*]

Flashes. Flashes were everywhere as people took pictures of the happy couple. It was Lindsey and Gerard Way's anniversary, and a party was being held. Lindsey held on to Gerard's arm, both of them smiling and posing for the cameras. Everyone was dressed for the occasion. Lindsey kept it classy, a little black dress with her blonde hair tied up in a bun, decorated with a red rose pin. Gerard was wearing his suit and tie. Typically, they didn't go for things like this, but Lindsey had thought it would be fun to dress up a little, and Gerard was more than happy to oblige. Whatever he could do to make her happy. After all, his time with her was running out: My Chemical Romance was scheduled to enter the studio soon, and begin preparations for a new album. For now, however, they remained on a break -- and Gerard intended to savor every minute he could spend with his family.

Lindsey on the other hand, was not feeling so determined. As she planted a kiss on the cheek of her grinning husband, she thought about how she wanted nothing more than to get out. Retreat to her room. Away from these people. Away from Gerard. It wasn't necessarily anything anyone did, but lately Lindsey had been feeling a sense of hopelessness. She had fallen into an inexplicable depression that seemed to have no end. The fun and excitement of being in love with the famous and beautiful Gerard Way that she had felt just months before was nowhere to be found.

Lindsey felt tears well up in her eyes. Oh no. She was not going to cry. Not now, in front of all these people. Not now, when her make - up was so perfect. Gerard looked at her, and she knew he could see it. His face fell.

He had caught her a few times before in the past weeks. Crying in a dark corner, wallowing in her depression. He had begged her to tell him what was wrong. And that made her cry even harder, because in truth: she herself didn't know what was wrong. All she knew was that she would give some thought to how she had been feeling lately, and it would cause her to burst out into sobs.

Gerard pulled her over to a corner by their staircase.

"What's the matter?", he asked softly, looking at her worriedly. Lindsey hated doing this to her husband. She knew he was returning to work soon, and they had limited time to spend together. She didn't want that time to be spent having conversations like this.

"What do you mean?", she asked back, trying to play dumb.

"You're crying again...", Gerard frowned.

"No sweetie, don't be silly.", she faked a smile.

"Was it something I did?"

Lindsey nearly rolled her eyes. A big part of why she couldn't open up to Gerard was his need to automatically assume it's his fault. She knew Gerard long enough to know you couldn't really tell Gerard your problems or issues without him twisting it some weird way where he could beat himself up over it. She wanted Gerard to have as little involvement with this as possible. She wasn't pushing him away. She was protecting him. Or at least, that's what she'd liked to have thought.

Putting her hands on both sides of his face, and looking straight into his eyes, she insisted, "Baby! Nothing. Is. Wrong. Now, c'mon people are looking for us."

"Okay.", said Gerard, accepting the answer. Lindsey planted a quick kiss on his lips and led them back into the crowd of their own party.

~

Hours later, a very weary Lindsey checked on Bandit. She walked into B's room, and up to the crib quietly, careful not to wake her. She looked down at her sleeping angel, but she did not smile. That was one of the first indicators to Lindsey that something was wrong. When just weeks ago, she looked at her baby Bandit, but she did not smile. Bandit never failed to make her smile before. Just the sight of her. But lately, not a single facial muscle twitched or moved upon seeing her precious baby. It broke her heart. Sighing, she pulled Bandit's blanket over her a little more. Then, she felt a pair of arms snake around her waist.

"Have I told you how amazing you look in that dress?", Gerard's voice whispered in her ear. Lindsey chuckled.

"Only about a hundred times.", she muttered back to him. She felt his hand grab the hem of it, sliding his palm up her leg.

"That's not nearly enough.", he purred as he scooped her up. She giggled as he carried her to their master bedroom.

Not bothering to close the door behind them, Gerard plopped Lindsey onto their mattress. Lindsey grinned and grabbed Gerard by his necktie, yanking him closer to her. Their lips collided. Their tongues clashed and wrestled with each other. They both tasted of alcohol and garlic from the hors d'oeuvres that had been served earlier. Gerard simultaneously used his hands to begin stripping Lindsey's dress off. She aided him in removing the bra, and he cupped her breasts, caressing them hungrily. He released himself from Lindsey's mouth and lowered himself to suck on her nipples, and she moaned with pleasure.

Gerard hastily undressed himself, and Lindsey smiled at his eagerness. Once they were both bare naked Gerard continued to please and pleasure Lindsey with his notably large tongue. From her breasts to her belly button, to the sweetness of her clit.

"Mmmm, Gerard..." she groaned. She gasped as he began to finger her, moving two of his fingers around in her wetness. He inserted them in and out slowly, wanting to prolong her pleasure. She was soaking by the time he was done.

Gerard advanced on top of her, ready to submerge himself. He looked down on his wife, her hair now splashed wildly upon the pillow. Her porcelain skin and her gorgeous features, reflected in the moonlight that shone through the window. He leaned in and kissed her.

"Happy anniversary baby.", Gerard smiled before plunging himself in.

~

"You want the regular Cheetos or the hot Cheetos?"

Lindsey watched Gerard think long and hard about it. His face even crunched up a little.

"Mmmm.... hot.", he exclaimed, finally reaching a conclusion.

"Alright. Well I'll be right back.", she nodded, extending her hand out. Gerard put a large wad of cash into it, which she pocketed.

"Love you.", Gerard kissed his wife.

"Love you too.", she kissed back and walked out of the house. Putting on her sunglasses, she got into her car and drove to the supermarket.

An hour or so later she was finished, but she had one more stop. Lindsey drove for a good 15 minutes before she found her destination. The apartment complex on Fifth and Citrus. She got out of the car, walked through the gate, and knocked on the fourth door. A younger man greeted her, who looked to be in his earlier twenties. He was lanky and had a gaunt appearance with sunken eyes. He handed her a small ziplock bag which Lindsey stuffed in her purse and he sent her off.

Back in her car, Lindsey pulled the bag which the man had handed her out of her purse. She smiled at it.

Sweet, sweet cocaine.

Stuffing it into an inner pocket of her purse, she started the car and drove home, now feeling confident she could face another day.

Next chapter: Lindsey fails to shield Gerard from what he was bound to see.
Sign up to rate and review this story