Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > That's The Way I Like It

Prostitution

by mybloodyvalentine

Jenna's new life doesn't go so well...

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2011-04-13 - Updated: 2011-04-13 - 2375 words

?Blocked


The next morning, I got up and knew it was time to start my new "job". Stretching my arms, I slipped out of bed and dressed quickly. My dress was a bit wrinkled, but besides for that, it looked just fine. After dressing, I applied heavy makeup that would make my intentions clear to anyone who looked at me. Taking a deep breath, I went out to the tavern.

Surprisingly enough, despite the fact that it was so early, people were already sitting around drinking. Some of them were telling jokes, some were in the middle of fights, and some looked like they were going to fall asleep. I saw a few wenches standing by one corner and decided not to join them. I would do this by myself. By turning myself over to prostitution, I was selling a part of myself away. I was degrading myself to a rank that I would never have dared to explore before.

However, desperate circumstances call for desperate measures. Not sure what else to do, I went and stood in the opposite corner. Some of the wenches went over and flirted with the men, but I didn't dare to be so bold. Instead, I found an empty table and sat on it to give myself a little bit more height. Sometimes being short can be a very awful thing.

Since I was still too shy to do much of anything, I just sat on the table and looked ahead of me absentmindedly. I flipped my skirt up to reveal part of my thigh as I looked towards the bar. I saw the owner of the bar at one end of the room. He saw me and winked. Feeling very apprehensive, I gave him a nervous smile back. Was I doing this right? Should I be flirting like the other women?

Really not sure what to do, I just continued starting straight ahead until I felt a hand on my thigh. I stiffened at first, not really liking to be touched there by anyone but Cutler. Looking up through thick lashes, I saw a middle-aged man with dark hair and eyes. He looked me over and stated a very obvious fact, "I don't think I've ever seen you here before."

Looking over at him, I said, "I highly doubt you have." The man looked me over and tightened his grip on my thigh. Looking me over, he said, "You're quite young, aren't you? Perhaps sixteen years?" I had just had my thirteenth birthday a week ago, but I certainly didn't dare tell the man my age. No, I could leave him guessing. Sometimes things are best untold.

"That is information that I don't give out," I told the man as politely as I could. He nodded as if he had been expecting that answer. Finally, he opened his right had and flashed me two silver coins. Raising his eyebrows at me in an unsaid question, he motioned towards the door. Knowing that he would pay me for my services, I nodded and let him grip my arm and haul me outside.

The man brought me to a darkened alleyway and pushed me roughly against the wall. His hands moved very fast as he undid his breeches and lifted my skirt. He looked at my intimate parts with approval and said, "You're pretty, aren't you?" A bit scared, I gazed at him with wide eyes as his hands came up and started kneading my breasts roughly.

Not in a mood to go slow or be gentle with me, the man pinned me up against the wall, pulled one of my legs apart, and shoved himself into me. I bit my lip hard to keep from crying out. The man was very big for my small body. He stretched me to the point where it was very painful. The metallic taste of blood entered my mouth as I bit down harder on my lip.

The man didn't stop to see if I was already. No, instead he started pushing into my warmth with lots of force. As he propelled himself deep into me, I tried to block myself off from this mentally so it wouldn't hurt so much. I knew that every time I did this, I was losing a part of myself that should've belonged to Cutler. Nonetheless, Cutler was not here now and I was all alone.

My back was scrapping up against the building I was pinned against. I figured that by the end of this, I was going to be beat and bruised all over. The man's hands dug into my shoulders as he continued that rough, ungentle slamming into my slit. Just when I felt like this assault was never going to end, the man reached his peak and released inside me.

As soon as he was done, he dropped me and I fell in a heap to the group. Legs shaking and body quivering slightly, I looked up at him. The man looked down at me with an unreadable expression. Finally, he tossed me those two silver coins he had shown me earlier. Continuing to look at me, he said, "You'd best find yourself a real job, little girl. You're not cut out for this. If you keep doing this, you're going to be used up and look twice your age in a few years. If you know what's good for you, you'll find a way out."

With that said, the man disappeared out of the alley, leaving me shocked and confused behind him. I did realize that he had a point. After all, I knew whoring wasn't exactly a pleasant way to earn money, but perhaps it was all I had. At least I could make money this way, pay for my room, and wait for Cutler to come rescue me. Yes, at the time, I was actually naive enough to think Cutler would come and rescue me. Now I knew far better. I was waiting for a man that would never come.

I continued my job for the rest of the day. Somehow, I was able to attract two more men. I still wasn't sure what they saw in me. I supposed maybe they liked the fact that I was young, but I really had no idea. After the day was done, I was very exhausted and sore. My body ached all over from rough treatment. That was something all three men had in common; they had all taken me roughly.

Knees shaking slightly as I weeded my way through the crowd to get to my room, I was stopped by the owner of the shop. He smiled at me and asked, "How'd work go for you, lassie?" Blinking up at him, I shrugged sadly and replied, "I earned a bit. Hopefully, it will be enough to pay you at the end of the month. I think I'm off to bed now."

"Are you?" the man asked. He turned behind him to grab another rum bottle. Giving me a wink, he put it into my hand and said, "Here, take this. I think you might need it. It'll help for a distraction. Now go get some rest." I looked at the rum bottle happily. True, I knew that I got addicted very quickly, but at the moment, who really cared about addictions?

"Thank you," I said, taking the rum bottle gratefully. Suddenly, it occurred to me that I didn't even know this man's name. Looking up at him curiously, I asked, "What's your name?" The man looked a tiny bit caught off guard by my question and said, "Jacob Williams. And what about yourself? You know you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

Typically, I would not give out my name for several reasons, but Jacob did seem to be quite trustworthy. After all, he was giving me free rum, friendship, and a place to stay. Not seeing any harm in it, I replied to Jacob, "Jenna Cook. That's my name." The man smiled and nodded, saying, "Well, Jenna, I best say you'd be getting some rest. I'm sure you'll have another busy day tomorrow."

I nodded and tossed him a smile before I stumbled across the floor to my room. I fell inside it and slammed the door shut behind me. After tearing my dress off my body, I took a look in the mirror. Oh god, I was a mess. My back was pink and raw, little marks were visible on my shoulders, and a bit of dry blood shone on my lower back.

Too tired to bother to clean any of the mess up, I flopped onto my stomach on the bed. I flinched and quickly flopped onto my back inside. My breasts were far too sore to have any extra pressure on them. Lying there on my back, my thought turned to the rum. I grabbed the bottle Jacob had given me, opened it, and started sucking it down.

That was the beginning of my addiction. As before, I got to the point where I had become a drunk. That was how my life proceeded over the next eight months. I would go out, provide my services to any man who wished for me, and then would drunk myself to sleep every night. I made enough money to pay Jacob, but just barely. There was never any money for new dresses or things like that.

Several months later, I was sitting in the tavern. It had been a slow day and I had not made a penny. Getting a bit anxious, I looked around the room and tried to see if there were any future clients around. In the corner of the room, I saw a man with a beard and glittering black eyes. He looked a little distracted, but perhaps he could use me.

Despite the fact that I didn't particularly like flirting, I went over to the man and leaned against his table. Trying to look bored, I said, "Hey. I thought you might want some company?" The man took one look at me and scoffed, "God, just how old are you, whore? Ten years old?" At that comment, I immediately got offended. Not wanting a man like this for a customer, I swished my skirts and stalked across to the other side of the room. Once I was there, I could still feel that man's eyes on me.

Five minutes later, he crossed the floor to leave and roughly grabbed my arm. As he dragged me to my feet, I exclaimed, "Just where are you taking me?" The man reached into his pocket and revealed six gold coins in his hand. Giving me a smirk, he replied in a reasonable manner, "Oh, I think you know where we're going. Come along. I don't have much time."

I was still getting a creepy feeling about this man, but those gold coins were such a strong temptation. I had to have them! I followed the man out of the bar and out into the streets. Instead of taking me to an alley, he pushed through a grove of trees and kept on walking. Right then I should have noticed that something was wrong. Unfortunately, those coins were a bit distracting.

Ten minutes later, we reached a field in literally the middle of nowhere. A little surprised at our surroundings, I turned and tried to look around. Before I could take in the surroundings, the man had kicked me to the ground and was now on top of me. I gave a little squeal of alarm as he grabbed the bodice of my dress and tore it open with strong hands.

"Quiet, bitch," the man said, clapping a hand over my mouth. He ripped my dress off my torso and let my breasts swing free. After looking over my bare chest, he ripped the dress all the way off and pushed my naked body into a patch of dirt. Annoyed and angry for reasons I did not know, the man pinched my little nipple between his first and second finger.

"I hate hookers," the man stated. "They think they can sell themselves to any man. They think that men will actually pay them for their 'services'. All those women are stupid. They're fucking idiots." My heart started racing at his words. So much for those gold coins. I knew for certain that no way was I getting those. At this rate, I would be lucky to get away with my life.

Obviously not in the right mind, the man pushed me down harder in the dirt and started biting my body all over. He bit my neck, my breasts, my sides, and my tender private places. Scared, I asked the in between whimpers, "W-what do you want from me?" The man tugged my legs apart and leaned up to cast a dark shadow over my body.

In a deadly tone, he replied, "I want to fuck your guts out." I gulped. That certainly didn't sound so good. The man undid his pants and put a hand to my folds. He rubbed me hard, making me very wet. Gasping for breath, I blushed as I dripped for him. That was what was awful about a situation like this. Your body was just so uncontrollable. You weren't in your right mind anymore.

"Please," I begged, desperate for my life. "Please let me go." At this point, I honestly still thought that maybe Cutler would come back for me. God, I was so fucking stupid. The man laughed in my face and spat on my forehead as he said, "Think again little whore. I'm not letting you go anytime soon. For both of our sakes, why don't you just shut the hell up?"

That was exactly what I did as the man stabbed into me and pushed me harder into the ground. As he fucked me, his hand came up to my neck. He touched the pale skin there and laughed menacingly. Before I knew it, his hand had snaked around my throat and was squeezing. Oh god, so he was going to throttle me. I was going to die out here in the middle of fucking nowhere.
Sign up to rate and review this story