Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist

Insineration

by Will2672 0 reviews

An idea ive been working on for a while. My interpretaion of Roy killing Lust. Enjoy

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Lust,Roy Mustang - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-04-13 - Updated: 2011-04-13 - 1294 words - Complete

0Unrated
As the stinging, burning pain spread up his torso, Roy rolled onto his right side. Blood spilled from the stab wound and pooled around his body in a large stick puddle of liquid crimson. The unpleasant taste of copped plagued his mouth as he heaved and coughed.
Laying practically next to him was the body of 2nd Lieutenant Havoc. He was motionless. The attack from lust must have severed part of his spinal cord.
No. he couldn’t do this to him. He couldn’t die before he did. Memories flashed before Roy’s eyes. His Lieutenant casually mocking him, only moments before, calling him a damp match. Havoc praising him for his dream of creating the ‘Miniskirt Army’, and all the times he had earned himself yet another date. He couldn’t just let Jean die like this.
Glancing somewhat sidelong, Roy’s gaze travelled past his blue military uniform, stained a deep shade of red, towards his hand. His glove had been shredded. Even if he could get up, he wouldn’t be able to do anything.
He wouldn’t be able to avenge Hughes, and get closure fir his family…for his daughter. He wouldn’t be able to avenge Havoc. He wouldn’t be able to kill that bitch with the Orobourus tattoo. He wouldn’t even be able to say goodbye to Hawkeye.
WAIT!! HAWKEYE WAS IN THE BUILDING!!!
Lust was heading straight for her!!
Once again flashing his pain-filled glare around the room, his eye fell on the knife strapped to his belt. Out the corner of his peripheral vision, was Havoc’s smashed Zippo lighter.

*

“I WONT LEAVE YOU!!” Alphonse’ voice echoed from within the suit of armour. A high toned squeak was heard as lust’s elongated fingernails scraped through the metal. “I’m sick of watching people die!! I can’t take it anymore! I won’t let people be killed!” He cried out. “Not when I can protect them!!”
As she heard this, Riza Hawkeye’s eyes filled with tears. Why was he still protecting her!? If he kept this up, Al would die!! She couldn’t let this child die for her!
“Well spoken!” arose a low, powerful voice. “I couldn’t agree more!!”
Riza’s eyes snapped open. That voice! It couldn’t be! That bitch had said that he was dead!!
THOOM!!!! A huge pillar of fire erupted from the floor, consuming Lust’s figure in a single burst. Simultaneously, Alphonse had transmuted a wall between him and the flames, and had grasped Riza, hugging her close to his hulking, armoured body.
As the fire finally cleared, Lust was propelled forwards and proceeded to slam to her knees, several feet in front of the transmuted wall. Her skin was torn and burnt, and her underlying muscles red and scorched. Already, the red sparks had surrounded her body, re-growing her wounded tissue.
“Looks like I can get you on your knees after all!!” the voice roared forcefully, if not slightly pained.
Standing several feet behind Lust, Roy stood strong, in an emotionally charged pose. His right hand was raised, by his face, while his left clasped his side. His military uniform shirt was open, revealing his chiselled, muscular torso. Whipping around his face, his thick black fair flared across his wrath filled eyes. Blue sparks flashed across the back of his right hand, illuminating the torn and cut flesh. Clasped in his fist was Havoc’s lighter.
He was using the flint for ignition! And he’d carved a transmutation circle into his hand!!
Rapidly repressing his thumb, Roy span the flint wheel and let off a spark from the lighter. Chaining through the air, the spark ignited the compressed oxygen surrounding Lust, resulting in yet another massive explosion.
“YOU SHOULD’VE BLED TO DEATH BY NOW!!!!!” she screamed, her voice cracking from the agony of the flames, and the rage she was feeling.
Tightening his left hand’s grasp on his side, Roy’s fingers traced a fresh burn scar along his abdomen, before roaring: “I seared the wound closed!! I came close to passing out from the pain!!”
THOOOM!!!! Again Lust’s body was torched by the searing orange flames.
“You said that I couldn’t kill you!” THOOM!! “Well I’d like to try and PROVE YOU WRONG!!!” Roy roared, as he continuously span the flint wheel of the lighter.
THOOOOM!!! THOOOOOM!!!!
Tensing his neck, his eyes reflected the glow of the flames in a harsh glare. All around him, blue sparks of lightning, from his repeated transmutations flashed, illuminating his body. “SO I’M JUST GOING TO HAVE TO KEEP KILLING YOU UNTIL YOU DIE!!!” he cried out, his low voice echoing amongst the sound of repeated ignitions.
Blown forwards by the repeated explosions, Lust was flung against the wall that Al had created, before being pinned there by yet more fire. As her skin dispersed into the flames and her muscle tissue became burnt and blackened, white flashed of colour became visible beneath the insinerated tissue, indicating bone.
Letting out a truly horrifying scream of immense pain and anguish, Lust began to thrash on the spot, as if in a futile attempt to extinguish the flames. Rolling back in her head, her bulbous eyes, now devoid of eyelids began to bubble and spit, indicating the boiling of her retinal fluid.
THOOOM!!! Still more fire.
The stench of torched hair filled the scene, mingling with the coppery reek of blood and seared flesh, filling the observer’s noses.
“Colonel, NO!!!” Riza screamed, attempting to break Alphonse’ restraint, as if she were trying to prevent Roy from giving in to his inner beast.
THOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!! Still the explosions persisted. Still the death throes of Lust grew ever louder.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reflecting in Roy’s harsh eyes, the flames dazzled and roared, illuminating everything in an undying veil of orange and gold. Dancing as if trapped in an endless waltz of madness.
Roy flicked the lighter again. THOOOOOM!!!!! Sporadically convulsing and thrashing, Lust finally found some strength in her cinder-like legs and sprinted, full force, towards Roy, raising her talon-like fingernails and letting out and horrifying scream of rage. Continuing to run, the flames finally extinguished, revealing her charred and horrifyingly disfigured body.
Swinging his arm downwards in a powerful, fluid motion, Roy emitted another spark.
Once again bathed in a veil of flames, Lust’s fingernails continued to travel towards Roy’s face, stopping just before his eyes, resulting in a line of fire seemingly trailing from his face, towards the seething mass of screaming flames and burnt flesh.
Exploding outwards, in one final combustion, smoke billowed from the blast radius of Lust’s body, just as her tissue began to regenerate.
Staring each other down, Roy and Lust’s eyes bore a cold fire of undying determination as they stood, as if frozen in time. Still, her fingernails were no less than an inch from his eyes.
It was then that it happened. Lust’s body began to disintegrate. Billowing outwards, caught in an unfelt wind, the ashes of her body almost seemed to sigh as her sultry voice whispered: “You killed me…. Oh well. I suppose there are worse ways to die than at the hands of a man like you.” Staring up into his cold eyes in an unwavering gaze of lust, she uttered: “I love how focussed your eyes are…. I look forward to the day when they’ll be clouded over in agony….”
Upon uttering the last word, her disintegration reached a skeletal state, as her bones dispersed into the wind, and the blood red philosopher’s stone dropped from her chest and billowed into a crimson mist.
Lust was dead. Roy Mustang had won.
Sign up to rate and review this story