Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Gerards Way

by xomcrxo 9 reviews

Gerard Way gets his own cheer. XD i guess you can call this a small story and poem lol :] R&R!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-04-14 - Updated: 2011-04-14 - 190 words - Complete

4Funny
Gerard stepped into the gym for cheerleading aduitions. "Okay Gerard show us what ya got" said a girl. Gerard nodded and started to cheer like he never cheered before.

"G-E-R to the A-R-D! You know that my nicknames Gee!
Oh hell yeah! Oh Oh! Oh fuck man! Oh Oh!
My man is Frankie, hes my boy! Hes plays with me like im a toy!
Oh hell yeah! Oh Oh! Oh fuck man! Oh Oh!
Mikey is my brother dude! He likes to ride on unicorns nude!
Oh hell yeah! Oh Oh! Oh fuck man! Oh Oh!
My friend Ray has a fluffy Fro, and bitch thats all you need to know!
Oh hell yeah! Oh Oh! Oh fuck man! Oh Oh!
G-E-R to the A-R-D! Now you know my life as Gee!"
Gerard finished.

The cheerleaders jumped up and applauded him like crazy motherfuckers. "You made the team!" they yelled. Gerard rolled his eyes. "Bitch i just came to show you i can rhyme motherfuckers." Gerard said and ran out.... wearing short shorts and a pink T-shirt.

I was bored lol XD hope you enjoyed this O.o R&R....?
Sign up to rate and review this story