Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Velvet Divorce

Wasting Time with You

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Some young Anzuki fluff in a bed with some simple conversation. Nice and short before we get into the heavier part of the story.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2011-04-15 - Updated: 2011-04-15 - 471 words - Complete

0Unrated


Chapter Sixteen: Wasting Time with You:

Russet locks spread across a white cotton pillow.

Tsuzuki glanced up at Anna. "Why didn't you tell me you were here in Nagasaki?"

Anna sighed and dropped her. "I wanted to surprise you, but Thanatos ruined everything."

White sheets wrapped around two warm bodies.

"But what are you doing here?"

She rolled her eyes to the ceiling. "To be honest with you, I didn't really plan this trip at all. It just sort of happened." He kissed her on the forehead.

A little smile came on her face. "How was the bento?"

"Great!"

Her giggles floated in the dark. "I'm so glad you liked it."

"Hey, maybe I should make you a bento as well."

She nervously bit on her lower lip. "Maybe…"

"Come on, please!"

"We'll see."

He gave her a little pout. She smiled and kissed him. "We'll see."

"Okay."

She patted him on the forehead. "Very good." He held her by the waist. She wore light baby blue angel pajamas tonight. He liked summer better; more bare skin to touch that way. This would have to do for now. Cuddling isn't bad.

She made a face at him. "Shouldn't you be working tonight?"

"Hm? Oh, it's okay, Hisoka's on it."

"You sure?"

He rolled atop her. "Yeah, I'm all yours tonight."

Her lips curved into a little smile. "I like that."

He kissed her on the forehead. "I knew you would." Staring at her face lit his heart up. He gently stroked her cheek as her hand rested upon his chest.

"You sure you don't want to do it tonight?" Her foot brushed up against his ankle. He shook his head.

"Nah, I'm saving that for after the case."

"Ah, fair enough."

Tsuzuki kissed her on the cheek. "But we can just lie around her like this."

She kissed him on the throat. "This is true." She could feel him tremble beneath her lips.

He chuckled as he tried to regain himself. "Hey now, you keep working me up."

She gave him an innocent little look. "Do I?"

"Save it for after the case, okay?"

"Okay."

He smiled and kissed her on the head. "You're too cute."

"Mmm." Her eyes slowly began to slip shut.

He pouted. "Aw, don't tell me you're going to sleep now." She had taken the bus to dream land. Maybe she'll see him there?

He tried to shake her awake. "Anna-chan? Anna-chan? Anna-chan?" Her shoulder shook limply as she slept. He lowered his hand and a little smile crept across his face. He gave her a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Good night." He gently put his other arm over her and shut his eyes. He would see her in his sexiest of dreams of her. Her bare, narrow feet gently touched his ankles under the sheets.
Sign up to rate and review this story