Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Me

Love Me

by annabel-lee 7 reviews

Gerard was taken. But where? By who? Will they find him before his messed up captor goes violent?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-04-13 - Updated: 2011-04-14 - 244 words

3Ambiance
I stepped outside of the tour bus. I needed some air. Something went wrong with the air conditioner and the whole bus heated up like an oven. Our driver decided it was best to pull over at the first biggish city we got to. Frank and Ray went into ah hotel to book a room while Mikey and Bob packed up som of our stuff. They told me to take a breather 'cause I almost passed out from the heat. I felt bad for slacking so I said I'd go get us something to eat.
The night air was cool and fresh against my over-heated, sweaty skin. I took in a deep, calming breath. I walked along the road towards the down town area staring up at the beautiful, inky sky and listening to the cars whoosh past me.
I was in the outskirts of the down town when I head a rustle in the alley way beside me. I shrugged it off. I'm just a little jumpy from the bus breaking down, right?
"So long, and goodnight." I heard whispered from the alley. Someone tackled me and I hit the ground hard as a rag covered my mouth. I gasped for air and I went light headed. Darkness crept in around the edges of my vision and my vision tunneled and I was losing the fight to hold on. I was slipping. My sight was fading and I couldn't think straight. I couldn't...
Sign up to rate and review this story