Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cemetery Drive, Jersey

Confessions Of A Teenage Vampire

by jadesohma 4 reviews

Teehee like my lame chapter title???

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-18 - Updated: 2011-04-19 - 1633 words

2Exciting
And I'm the whimp. Yeah, okay. It's only 1:30 and everyones alseep, not including me and Gee. He's turned off the movies and kept on a small lamp light.

I yawn and stretch out, deciding I want to be confy. I lay my head on the sleeping Mikeys legs and drape my legs over Gerard. He looks at me and smile. "Don't fall asleep on me now."

"Nah. Do you go a blankie?" I ask, I must need one when I sleep no matter how hot it is.

"Only one, it's on Ray." Ray was a few feet infront of the sofa. I slide of with only my upper body, crawling with my legs on Gee. I turn to see him laughing, and to see where his right arm was placed. Over Frankie.

I smile, taking the blanket and coming backk to my awesome spot. Once I was covered, I stare at Gerard, smiling. "Can I help you Devin?" He asks.

"So...How long have you liked Frankie?" I ask flat out. I mean, no one else is that close. Okay maybe me and Mikey but that doesn't count!

Through the faint light I can see him blush. "W-What are you talking about? I don-"

"Gerard, I'm not stupid. Look at your arm." I order him. He slowly looks down at his arm that is clutching Frank to him.

I never knew you could go from pink to the color of a cherry in less than five seconds because that's what Gee just did. "Well what do ya know?" I laugh and he looks down. "I've liked him ever since Mikey introduced us. I couldn't help it. He's just so..so..." He looks over to Frank. "Beautiful."

"AW!" I squeek out. I couldn't contain myself, it was just the cutest thing I have seen in my whole life.

"Yeah, please don't tell him or any body. Please. I beg you. I have no idea if he's gay or even feels the same way about me! I just hope he does.." He said, looking at him again.

'Well he does, Gee! AHHHH!' Yeah, that's what I want to say. But end up saying something alittle more... Easy. "I think he does." I say softly.

"R-Really?" He asks happily.

"Yup. I just have a feeling that he does. I think you should go for it. Good luck. He's a cutie." I say with another smile. Ahh, sneaky Devin. I turn over on my side, with my head on Mikey's boney thy. I cuddle up to his small stomach. I'm jealous... He's like a skeleton.
--------
Blindly, I pull my pillow like thing towards my face and take in a beep breath. I inhaled coffee, hottopic, and apples. Well okay then. "Hey Mikey." I mumble into his shirt.

"Heh your voice tickles." He says.

"Ahhhhhhhh" I say into him. He laughs at me.

"Okay, get off of me." He said pulling me off of him only to place me on his lap.

"No fair!" I pout, crossing my arms.

"Very fair!"

"Will you two shut up?! It's 9 in the fucken morning!" Bob yell, throwing a pillow at Mikey's head.

"Oof!" Mikey sounded when the pillow hit his face. I felt his glasses fall on my lap. I giggle and put his glasses back on him. He looks at me, blinking. "I never relized how blind I was when I don't have my glasses."

"I'm sorry. So tragic. Your going to die!"

"...I wouldn't say that..."

"SHUT UP!" Bob yelled.

I laugh. "It's 9! I think you can get up now!"

He groaned. "No! Normally Mikey gets up at 9 and cook till 12 then we get up and eat. That is our normal sleep overs!"

"Three hours cooking?!" I say in disbelief.

"He makes the pancakes by scratch." Bob muffles.

"And I get dressed and take a shower." Mikey informs him.

"And you do your hair which takes an hour by itself!" Bob adds.

"I just dry it and straighten it!" He shrieks.

"Which takes an hour." Bob points out.

"I'm sory I don't want my hair looking like Ray's!" Mikey snaps.

"What?" Ray moans sleepishly. I almost died from laughing. Between Mikey and Bob fighting and Ray's confused look, it was all too funny to bare. Ray's hair was all over the place and his tired, slacked face looking up at us.

"Nothing Ray, go back to sleep." Mikey said careful, luling Ray's head down on his pillow with his soft words. Why couldn't he do that to me?! I'm still tired!

"Well that was magic at it's best." I say blutly.

"You know it." Mikey said. "Now I have to go take a shower. Can you get up?"

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Do I have to?" I groan.

"PLEASE DO OR HE'LL SMELL!" Gerard said loudly and quickly.

"Shut up Gee!" Mikey yelled, picking me up, setting me on the floor, then standing up himself. "I will not smell!"

"Ha that's funny. Go take your shower and use your dove body wash." Gee instructs Mikey.

Mikey looked at him. Standing proud and tall, chin up high, and chest out. "It's men's care!" He said before running out of the room.

I go over to Gerard to qhisper something in his ear. "Are you sure your the gay one?" He responded with a laugh. "I'm not so sure sometimes."
-------

"Mikeyyy! You almost done in there?!" I yell, banging on the bath room door. And I thought Bob was kiding. An hour and a half! Dear god! I don't even take that long!

"Just about ready. I'm just doing my hair." He said, opening the door. I peek into the slightly opened door. Mikey's was inches away from the huge mirror, hands helping the hot iron tame the puffy dryed hair.

"Nice Ed Hardy straightner." I tell him, going around his small figure and hope on the other end on the sink.

"Thanks. It's very manly I know. It's the only one Wal-Mart had left and I needed one." He explains.

"I don't buy it. You got it because you like it. You like the pretty rose!" I mock. He stick his tongue out and unplugs the flat iron. "Thank you Mikey!" I express as he leave the bath room.

Now only after I've taken a shower, I relized I have no clothes to change into. So, I wrap myself in a towel and head into the living room. "GERARD! MIKEY!" I call. "DO YOU HAVE ANY CLOTHES I CAN WEAR?!"

"I do! You wont fit into Mikes clothes. He gets all his clothes from the kids section at Hottopic." Gerard says, getting up from his comfy spot.

"Do not!" Mikey protests, with an apron on... Theres no hope for him...

"Your right. You got and extra extra small Misfits shirt last week." He didn't protest to that one! "Come to my deep dark cave!" Gerard said, pushing me towards a door that leads to a basement.

"You live in the basement! That's so cool!" I yelp, running dowen the blue carpet stairs. This was the best room ever! The dark wood only matches the black bed set. There was a desk littered with sheets of paper with light sketch to beautifuly inked and colored drawings. The walls were line with the same things.

"Dude your room is awesome!" I cheer, looking through the papers with one hand. "And these pictures! HA! This is Ray!" I'm looking at a picture with a small bodied drawing with a huge head and huge hair.

"Uh yeah, thanks I guess. Here. "He says, giving me skinny jeans, an I See Stars tee, and a new back of boxers. "Your lucky I just got new ones."

"Oh, thanks. But I'm pretty sure I only need one." I asure him, pulling out one pair.

"Yeah. And sorry I don't have a bra for you to borrow. Not that gay." He says, shifting from side to side.

"That's okay. I'm fine." I say slowly, noding my head.

"When your done, put your clothes in that Music = Life I've got five of those." He tells, me, clapping his hands together and goes up stiars.

I change into the clean clothes and stuff my old clothes into the bag. Feeling fresh and small in these clothes I skip up the steps. I was welcomed into the above ground world with the smell of pancakes and surup. Suddenly, my stomach rummbled.

"Mikey! Are pancakes ready?!" I ask.

"Yup, huge pile right there. Better eat before these animals get to it." Mikey points with his gloved hand. Again, no hope for this poor child.

I plop my bag down and start to feast. Mikey was a damn good cook! 5 or so pancakes later, a sleepy Frank fell on the chair next to me. "Pancake give me please?" I laugh and take a pancake from the stack, pushing it to his mouth, purposely missing by just centimeters."Your a bitch." He snaps, taking the pancake and ripping half off at once.

"Thank you I try." I say pushing my palms to the sky and rolled my eyes to look at the ceiling.

A vibrate brings my attention to my bag. Oops..forgot about that thing. Another three vibrates and I know it's a phone call. I reach into my other jeans pocket and take out the phone which read Dad.

"Yello?" I say into the phone.

"Where are you?!

"I'm still at my friends."

"COME HOME NOW!"

I sigh. "Yes father." I click the red botton you shut him up. I'm right throught the street, I wont die.

"I gotta go guys." I tell Frank and Mikey.

"Bye!" They said at once each giving me a hug, Mikey's last a little longer.
---
Soooo how'd you guys like it?????? I must know!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story